2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL....my 11 month old grandson would sell me in a nano second for an animal cracker.....

Anything this baby boy has said is now worthless. Thanks to his "mom". I wish there was some safe, loving, drug free home he could go to.

highlighted part ... maybe this was her intention?

Now I would like to know the ratio of black to white in the neighborhood.
Not that I believe that story at all, personally I think that is what Crystal came up with and Junior just repeated it..
Too, that leads me to ask..
1. Wouldn't that be a huge red flag if a black man dressed all in black had a little blonde white girl, with no one else around?
2. Would Junior have called an African American a black man? Reason I say this is because if they were good friends with African American's then I wouldn't think that Haleigh nor Junior would be allowed to call them "black people."..Least, my children are not allowed to.

In Putnam county they have 17% black population and they have about 70,000 people in the county. there are no stats for Satsuma because it is unincorporated

OK - evidently I need to catch up. But when did it change from being a 'man in black took my sissy...to a BLACK man in black took my sissy?" Huh? I'm seeing shades of Susan Smith here.

Good Lord!

LOL, I know...they mine as well cart her as$ off now to the station and hook her up to the poly again! Sad that last week after Geraldo showed up on Saturday, they didn't question her until Monday. This time, however, she put Junior on and did exactly what she claimed they asked her not to do. My hopes are that they are on their way to Glen St. Mary's as we all fume over what she did tonight!

Lol. Oh, O.K. I thought maybe the cop shop closed up for the weekend down there or something! lol. Another thought I had is maybe he said black man because he had on a dark mask. I have heard he had on a ski mask. I also think anything dark, is more scary to little ones. Especially if it's connected with something scary and sad like this is. I think Whoraldo is on again now?

Please ignore the last set of statistics that I posted. They were for Satsuma, GA.

Sorry, it's late.

My personal theory is that she had someone she knew take Haleigh. I don't think she took her herself, but she knows where she is and who has her...or possibly by this point, had her until something went wrong.

I believe this to be true as well! On the RC thread, I had posted that I felt CS was too poised from the beginning, than I heard about the child support she owe's. Of course her Mother is there with her, showing GR that picture of Haleigh. I could only ask myself, why now? CS is the one to report what Jr saw and heard (squeaky shoes). I believe this didnt go as she might of thought .. lemme explain! I think she had someone take Haleigh and hide her out, hoping RC would drop the child support charges ... what I think is she didnt plan on RC calling LE and it was declared an abduction. Now I think she is feeling the squeeze, so she is using her son Jr and this latest story to hide behind. I sure hope Im wrong, but this is JMO and my thoughts!

I believe Geraldo and Crystal were wrong to show Jr on TV,
but that doesn't make Ronald a good guy.
Crystal can be irresponsible and stupid at the same time
that Ronald is an abuser...and I do believe he is.
^i^

You're right Storm it really doesn't make RC a nice guy. It doesn't make any of the rap sheets on both sides of the family any shorter. But, what it did do is bring a lot of interest as to her motives for putting her son on national TV after his sister was allegedly abducted from the same room where he was sleeping.

Stupid? Extraordinarily so. Irresponsible? Extraordinarily so. Was it as simple as she acted in a stupid and irresponsible manner? I'm not so sure.

I believe Geraldo and Crystal were wrong to show Jr on TV,
but that doesn't make Ronald a good guy.
Crystal can be irresponsible and stupid at the same time
that Ronald is an abuser...and I do believe he is.
^i^

We now have solid proof of Crystals irresponsibly and stupidity.
We have NO proof what so ever that Ron is an abuser.

Just saying......:)

There was an interview of sorts with Ronald's African American friend talking about searching not long ago... so he did indeed have African American friends.
If I am not mistaken, this guy was talking about how him and Ron were best friends, he was standing in front of a maroon car, talking about what a horrible thing this is, and how he just came out to help search cause he was close to the family.

I'm not sure if it was the same man but I noticed in one of the interviews there was a african american standing right behind him as part of a group of "supporters".

Gosh, don't even get me started on how I feel about that..
What if there is only 1 African American who lives in that neighborhood? This person's life could possibly be destroyed over what she did tonight. I am appalled. First of all, if those children are being taught to label the color of individuals, I am terribly sad over it, sad and pissed. I know that everyone may not agree with me on that, but it is how I feel.

:wave:

I agree with you mydailyopinions. It makes me furious.

I'm not sure if it was the same man but I noticed in one of the interviews there was a african american standing right behind him as part of a group of "supporters".

This guy was the focus of the camera, and was actually talking to the camera.....I believe he was wearing a brown t-shirt..

So now she's not just endangering her son,throwing Ron under the bus,but throwing suspicion on to Ron's bestfriend,nice.

What a sickening turn of events. I missed Geraldo tonight but will stay up to watch the repeat later. What person in their right mind would do that to a child?! Wouldn't that fall under child endangerment or something?

OK - evidently I need to catch up. But when did it change from being a 'man in black took my sissy...to a BLACK man in black took my sissy?" Huh? I'm seeing shades of Susan Smith here.

Good Lord!

Tonight was the first time I have personally heard that version!

LE and the FBI are probably seeing shades of Susan Smth as much as some of us are. JMO

You're right Storm it really doesn't make RC a nice guy. It doesn't make any of the rap sheets on both sides of the family any shorter. But, what it did do is bring a lot of interest as to her motives for putting her son on national TV after his sister was allegedly abducted from the same room where he was sleeping.

Stupid? Extraordinarily so. Irresponsible? Extraordinarily so. Was it as simple as she acted in a stupid and irresponsible manner? I'm not so sure.

Thanks to Crystal the nation knows, or can suspect there is a rap sheet on Ron....
Noone that is JUST watching the news, and not on blogs, and websites (like this one) KNOW Crystal has one as well as the rest of the family members...

With this said, think about what a lot of people are thinking thanks to Crystal.

I HONOR RON for NOT slandering and coming back at Crystal for what she has done.. two wrongs don't make a right, and it is obvious, at this time he has more morals, intelligence, and respect than she does! JMO

Whoever took Haleigh probably wasn't from that neighborhood since dogs trailed her around that circle then out to Monroe and the railroad tracks. The person may have made a wrong turn and had to go around the circle. Man all in black, dressed in black, sexting, gangsta type Myspace, and Misti talking gangsta once when asked a question. Check out her online and texting communications LE!

Wow. I find that incredibly racist!:mad:

sorry you feel that way. it wasn't supposed to be...
just saying that i don't know a single black person who wears cheap clothing. but then again i only know about 6 black families... and every single one of them take extra very good care of themselves. not all of them have a lot of money either... but if there's one thing that they make sure of it's that they always look presentable and their kids always look good too. i could walk down the street and pass about 10 white people... and 5 out of the 10 look like crap, have no teeth etc.. i have yet to see a black person in my area look bad... that's all

every black person that i personally know dresses themselves and their kids in really nice clothing. to me that means they take pride in themselves and their kids.. not because they're black.. but just because that's what you're supposed to do. i don't see how that's racist.

ETA: and this is why i think the story of the "black man (possibly a drug dealer) dressed in black with squeaky shoes" is made up. because when i think of "black man" i think of "good quality shoes" ... and when i think of "drug dealer" i think of "has a lot of money" and if someone is selling drugs... then they have the money to invest in decent shoes that won't squeak.

I don't believe for one minute JR. said "black man". I think Crystal is trying to add credance to her "Ron is a druggie" stuff by playing into a sterotype that she thinks will play to some. I think she is a sick individual. I know I'm not being fair but it is just making me soooo mad!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann