2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any of you think get the impression that the female bailiff was on Anthony watch? I am wondering if they thought the Anthony's would get too close to Casey...maybe pass her something, maybe slap her upside the head...who knows.

Sorry-I shouldn't be flip. I still think the female bailiff was watching them....

We saw a new lawyer for the defense team today, I wonder if this means that LKB is off the case ?

That's what I think. The dude from the OS didn't seem to understand that Baez was talking about never released or viewable to the public photos.

That was my take today, too, CW. (But, I got that impression from the OS' female attorney, not a dude. You know I love the gender confusion though.) :D

Baez wasn't in court today fighting for pictures today NOT to be released to the public/media that the media already had just chose not to release. He knows that there was private accounts and that SA has these pics and before they are released to him via discovery, he wanted to block that discovery from being released via the Sunshine Laws in FL.

Did any of you think get the impression that the female bailiff was on Anthony watch? I am wondering if they thought the Anthony's would get too close to Casey...maybe pass her something, maybe slap her upside the head...who knows.

Sorry-I shouldn't be flip. I still think the female bailiff was watching them....

Yep....she was like a buzzard circling prey. Anthony detail........OC must be punishing her for something. HAHA

I think that's a possibility. I'll be reaaaalllly disappionted if these pics was what all the brouhaha was about. lol.

Ditto. I have most on my doc stock account.

question: how could they release they really bad ones we're expecting so fast? I would think there would have to be quite a few 'parental warnings' posted, plus certain aspects photo-shopped to hide, well, whatever would be needed to in order to put them on the public domain?

No longer holding my breath for tonight's release to be much ado about anything.

I think it was classic KC. Narcissistic and malignant. My guess is she is still blaming her parents for all that has happened. They made me have Caylee. I never wanted it. I had to do what I had to do to have a real life. It's all their fault. The flashed smile with no lingering glance. The brief aside as she leaves. She is punishing them! And my guess is GA and CA have tremendous feelings of guilt (probably unwarranted) What could we have done to change the outcome; how could we have been better parents; What if I hadn't blown up at Casey that fateful weekend. Would Caylee still be alive today if we had done things differently. I'm no fan of CA, and just feel sorry for George -- but the truth is we've all seen and heard of far more dysfunctional families than this -- without a mother murdering her child (IMHO). KC is an empty vessel. And she WILL pay the price.

As for the presumed relationship (however benign) with JB, it almost feels like a weird stockholm syndrome -- I think someone here described it as aptly as insular -- can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe a professional here can better articulate or dismiss what that relationship might be.

Just had to vent a little -- so many lives changed forever by a vacuous homicidal little creep! Just an opinion, of course.

Is there a link where the video sound is working yet ? when she goes to court
I saw the one at wesh - no sound - started watching it. I saw that George looked towards Casey and looked like he was going to cry and cindy comforted him

Filtered pictures are those with adult content removed. Example...nudity.

Thank You!!!!! Yup!!
Will ya'll be shocked when you find out that KC was into some major *advertiser censored*?

JB said these photos were taken a year before Caylee went missing and had nothing to do with the trial. Excuse me!!!! What she was doing a year before Caylee was "KILLED BY HER MOTHER" has "EVERYTHANG" to do with it.
:sumo:

JB defintiely told Casey too turn around and say Hi to her Parents.

I think he looked at the camera and told her everyone is looking .

Thank You!!!!! Yup!!
Will ya'll be shocked when you find out that KC was into some major *advertiser censored*?

JB said these photos were taken a year before Caylee went missing and had nothing to do with the trial. Excuse me!!!! What she was doing a year before Caylee was "KILLED BY HER MOTHER" has "EVERYTHANG" to do with it.
:sumo:

You have proof of this ? link please

Reported on NG that the new lawyer is a civil suit lawyer from California who specializes in Accident reconstruction....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip