2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, sorry I didn't get to watch the video...so Cindy didn't seem emotionally wrought...so much so she couldn't be deposed?

Nope - looked thin, but very professional, composed and determined. Fragile ? Not, in my opinion.

I have downloaded and seen KC's PB account...what I want to know is what is filtered and unfiltered????

I saw nothing in her account that was very bad...but is there other pictures we haven't seen???? Such as those that made Georgie Porgie sick???

I think it must be an "inflatable" Barbie?

I've seen those before. They pose their mouth in much the same way that KC does in her photos. JMO And....I am not being snarky if it is true. Do I really need to link to a photo as evidence. Sheesh.............hmmmmmmmmmmm which one shall I use????? Let me think on that.

Cindy and her gum chewing drives me crazy...at the memorial in church and now in court...these people have no manners...She needs to be smacked up side the head for smacking that gum in court!!!!!

Oh, sorry I didn't get to watch the video...so Cindy didn't seem emotionally wrought...so much so she couldn't be deposed?

Just watched the Brad C video & CA was smiling away behind him (GA managed to chuckle a bit too) when asked if today means they'll be back in court again..That truly says it all re: the depo to me..Bring it on!

There is a TATTOO Barbie now. I saw the commercial the other day...

As for the pics? Waste, huge waste. WS'ers had these MONTHS ago...:rolleyes:

Jose complained that he was not provided with immediate access to Casey the morning Caylee's remains were found. He went on to explain that when asked, "Do you want to talk to someone ?", Casey asked for him.

Her parents were sitting there in Court. How they must have felt....

From what I saw today in Cindy and George is both of them seem well enough to be deposed by Morgan...They didn't seem to fragile to me.
George has been out and about with Haleigh and Cindy looked like she would kill today if she got half a chance....DEPOSE THEM ALREADY!!!

Jose complained that he was not provided with immediate access to Casey the morning Caylee's remains were found. He went on to explain that when asked, "Do you want to talk to someone ?", Casey asked for him.

Doubt if it bothered them. This whole family seems to lack feelings.

R ~ U ~ K I D D 'N ~ ~ ~ ME ! ! ! ? ? ? ? ? ?

4 ~ true ? ! ? ! ?
Is there any evidence of this family having any CIRCUS Background ?

NOW.....:DR * E * A * L * L * Y ::truce::laugh::rolleyes:D

*** JMO
jjgram

* ~ * Seeking ~ R E A L ~ Justice for the K I L L E R .....:cool:
of Little 2 year old ANGEL ~ CAYLEE ! ! !

I have downloaded and seen KC's PB account...what I want to know is what is filtered and unfiltered????

I saw nothing in her account that was very bad...but is there other pictures we haven't seen???? Such as those that made Georgie Porgie sick???
I believe so.

Weren't they on their way home from California? Maybe she knew they weren't in Florida.

They were on their way home from California. I don't know if she knew that or whether that was a factor in her decision. But, they can believe that and they probably need to.

I was just talking about this to another poster. She not only uses JB as her 'family' these days, she immediately went directly to CYA Defcon 5 alert mode without passing Threat Level Orange.

I was just talking about this to another poster. She not only uses JB as her 'family' these days, she immediately went directly to CYA Defcon 5 alert mode without passing Threat Level Orange.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Oh, Tater. You've done it again. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

ITA. She was worried about covering her tookus. I still think it speaks VOLUMES that so many of us were glued to our computers/tvs the day at JBP and she barely batted an eyelash...and then when Caylee finally really was found, she had a pseudo nervous breakdown. :rolleyes:

Her "anxiety" was not for her dead daughter, but for herself. Disguting, on every level.

http://s380.photobucket.com/albums/oo243/caseyomarie/

Still active.
Bet the private acc has the rest of these pics....and lord knows what else!!!!! There were alot of pics being taken that night, so even if KC doesnt have them, someone does.
Is this the night it is alleged that Caylee was present? Its weird that nobody has sold their pics of this night to the media. Wonder why?

30l00pk1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member