2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported on NG that the new lawyer is a civil suit lawyer from California who specializes in Accident reconstruction....

TY. Clue to defense strategy? Not going to fly, even with an 'expert' trying to make it up as they go along.

TY. Clue to defense strategy? Not going to fly, even with an 'expert' trying to make it up as they go along.

Not only are they making it up as they go, they've stuck with the "Zanny the Nanny" story for 7 1/2 months now.
Time for the defense to :truce:

I never did find a link that worked for the motion thing today, despite clicking on everything in sight.. is there anywhere I can still see it? all I have seen is the 'KC walks into the courtroom' video and the news report.. I would like to watch the actual footage.

But Baez didnt thing the Casey dressed in a flag was viewable to the public either and we saw that a long time ago.

That's what I think. The dude from the OS didn't seem to understand that Baez was talking about never released or viewable to the public photos.

JB is probably getting alot of pressure from the A's about the release of these pics.
They flipped out when they saw KC and JG on the bed fully clothed- imagine the reaction to X-rated pics!

Seriously.... by making such a huge deal of the pics, even if we dont get to see them, we are now expecting the very, very worst. Our imagination of what they could be is probably 100 times worse than they actually are....nice work JB.

And BTW, if they are that bad, I'd really rather not see them, thank you very much. I have a weak stomach :puke:

Hey JB- speaking of relevent pics......ya ever gonna show us that pic that you claim someone took in JBP that had KC, Caylee and Zanny in it?
What ever happened to that photo???????

Final point- in KC's IM's or emails to MH it seems like she sent him some nudy pics- probably from the private/'filtered' pic account that JB mentioned.

But then he'd be better off saying these were private pictures between her and her partner at the time, blah, blah, blah. And therefore had no relevance to the case because they were uploaded for his eyes only. Did he say anything like that?

I didn't get to watch it live, and haven't found the full video yet.
Thanks for all the updates.

I wish we could've seen Casey's face when he was describing the "Barbie-type doll dressed in the American flag". I'm thinking she loves that doll.....

I wish we could've seen Casey's face when he was describing the "Barbie-type doll dressed in the American flag". I'm thinking she loves that doll.....

I don't know how they could pass it off as a KC doll given that her current physique doesn't exactly mirror that of any Barbie I have ever seen.

I wish he would just spit it out. It takes him so gawd awful long to get to the point!!

And he never backs up his argument with proof or law. IMO he doesn't quite understand that in court you need to convince the judge that the law says something, and prior cases agree with you. You can't just stand up there and say "its unfair" and then give no reason why legally you're right.

We should add the judge to our prayers too!

Cindy seemed way too smiley at the end. George's reaction, very subdued and serious, seemed quite appropriate, I thought. KC did glance at them on her way out, right? I couldn't see very well.
Oh, sorry I didn't get to watch the video...so Cindy didn't seem emotionally wrought...so much so she couldn't be deposed?

that JB whines alot :D

and he whined for nothing (that's not really breaking news I have to admit) I 've seen all the pics (finally). The whole circus was nothing but a waste of tax payers money.

my thought is that these pics really can't be all that bad. Just more graphic *advertiser censored* than we have seen so far, I suppose..but what is there we don't already know? What could possibly surprise us anymore? Maybe not good for a jury to see, but nothing that would be real news to any of us who have seen the stuff that is already out there.

I wonder if JM will bring up a video of today, of CA smiling, when they meet next to discuss the Anthony's readiness to attend their depositions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc