2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching the "raw video" when the Casey enters the courtroom...IMO
1) she hardly gives her parents a glance or smile...sits down.
2) Ten seconds after the camera zooms on George and Cindy, George looks down at his shoes in disappointment; Cindy rubs his back,tries to comfort him from the DISS by Casey.
3) Jose whispers something in her ear then and ONLY THEN, does she turn around and gives her parents a fake smile and quickly faces the court.

Which site has raw video up already? I'd love to watch it again.

TYIA!

The live streams died out before the end of the hearing, so I missed the end. Also had to miss the beginning. Is the whole video posted somewhere to watch it in entirety?
The Anthonys certainly looked aged, like 10 years older overnight. Very sad.

I am watching the "raw video" when the perp enters the courtroom...IMO
2) Ten seconds after the camera zooms on George and Cindy, George looks down at his shoes in disappointment; Cindy rubs his back,tries to comfort him from the DISS by Casey.
3) Jose whispers something in her ear then and ONLY THEN, does she turn around and gives her parents a fake smile and quickly faces the court.

I were to sympathize an inkling with any of them...it would be George. Cindy/KC/Lee have all flown over the nest.

I am watching the "raw video" when the perp enters the courtroom...IMO

I'm not sure, but the video slowed and it appeared that jose said "you're parents are behind you, say hi".

What you just said is so important. He wants prosecution to do his "discovery" for him, but when they find something he doesn't like, then he cries "foul".

JB definitely cries foul...in fact, he actually referred to a baseball game when giving his arguments.

Well JB....if it's baseball you want, here is my opinion. From the famous baseball song So, it's One, Two, Three STRIKES YOUR OUT...at the old ball game!!:loser:

JB...Game is over..."Your team Struck Out"!!

:D

Seeka

Thought I read somewhere that Baez had "time" for the media after the hearing. Well, you reckon we'll see his presser?

I sure wish the cameras had been on the faces (and not the lawyers' faces, we don't need to see them, we can hear them droning on) instead of the back of the heads. Guess the cameras were restricted to the back today, just everyone's back.

Wow did you guys catch that???? The aren't going to put a defense on. The STATE said it would only need 4 weeks. And Baez said that's that's enough time!! Sounds like his case is going to be just ripping up the States witnesses!

And with the A's talking so much to Baez it's obvious that they have left Caylee's memory out the door for saving their daughter. Only GA is wearing a Caylee pin. CA is only wearing a Casey pin. They haven't even talked to the State at all.

Yep, come trial time they will be sitting on the defense side..no doubt about it

Three somewhat unrelated bits of information:

1. Marcia Clark is still alive per Wikipedia; other sites.

2. Lee's not there because he's at Part 2 of his deposition with John Morgan supposedly.

3. I have (finally) a small, itsy-bitsy reason to feel a twinge of sorrow for the perp: How embarrassing it must be to have such a bad and foolish defense attorney. I'd be cringing.

If you watch the shot where she walks in you can see there is definately someone with a professional camera filming her from the front angel, in the jury box...

A 15 day stay after the State lets JB view the video? Can a judge do that? You have a law you're working with here. I think the media might get it released before the 15 day stay. I could be wrong, does anyone know?

Sue

The difference in the pins that GA and Ca wore are very telling.

I didn't see KC look at her parents at all after the hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23