2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my thought about these naughty pics everyone says are running around somewhere on photobucket. Photobucket doesn't allow nudes, if you post them, they delete 'em, it's against TOS. So what's up with that?

I wish they would just release the dang photos already! And the document dump we have been waiting for..
Gee whiz..what is taking so long?

I'm thinking they might come out in a doc dump. JB did argue that just because LE took note of something, didn't mean it was relevant to the case or that it should be released to the public.

He used the Diary as an example saying that LE didn't take it into evidence, but released pictures of it in a doc dump and the media ran with it.

Here is my thought about these naughty pics everyone says are running around somewhere on photobucket. Photobucket doesn't allow nudes, if you post them, they delete 'em, it's against TOS. So what's up with that?

I don't know how photobucket type accounts work, but I'm thinking that if an account is private, unless photobucket was alerted, they wouldn't know about the pics to delete them.

It seems strange that the document dump is taking so long...I know when the clerk's office get these, they must go through every page and black out things like phone numbers and social security numbers and such...but Gezzzz hire extra people if you need to...God knows people need jobs right now...hire them.

Also wonder if they are taking so long...cause there is really bad stuff in there????

I don't see anything incriminating in these photos. I did notice Casey had enough sense to take her purse with her when doing the bump and grind on the dance floor. Pics 80 and 81 I think.

It seems strange that the document dump is taking so long...I know when the clerk's office get these, they must go through every page and black out things like phone numbers and social security numbers and such...but Gezzzz hire extra people if you need to...God knows people need jobs right now...hire them.

Also wonder if they are taking so long...cause there is really bad stuff in there????

I hope so!!!

I don't see anything incriminating in these photos. I did notice Casey had enough sense to take her purse with her when doing the bump and grind on the dance floor. Pics 80 and 81 I think.
Yeah she was worried somebody might steal something. :razz:

I don't know how photobucket type accounts work, but I'm thinking that if an account is private, unless photobucket was alerted, they wouldn't know about the pics to delete them.

Yesterday, JB said KC had 4 different accounts, some filtered (his word) some not with over 2,000 images. He also said that the media does not have copies of all of these. The Sentinel attorney said that they have images that have not been published.

I heard on CNNHDL yesterday that KC took Caylee to the "no clothes party", while CA thought she was at work. This is the first time I have heard that Caylee was at the party. Anyone else?

It's impossible for PB to continuously access and monitor their users' accounts to look for and remove disallowed images. It would require some indication to them that there was a problem before they would look into it.

According to their own statistics, at this moment, PB is hosting 7.02 billion images!

http://www.wftv.com/news/18841582/detail.html

(snip)
Many of the racy photos have already been posted around the Internet, but the defense claims there are a lot more. The defense says there are worse photographs the public hasn't seen that were taken long before Caylee's murder.

I have a kodak account. Pretty much the same as photo bucket. You can download pics from your camera and get hard copies, etc.

I also have a photobucket account. I think this is a big deal out of nothing. Good going Baez. What will be important is if the photos were downloaded to the computer. Then the dates stay on your computer by month and year. Anything before June 15 is irrelevant.

I admit I haven't been following this case closely lately. It just became too overwhelming. But I just looked at some of the pics again and realized that she looked rather 'butch' in some of the pictures particularly when pictured with a girl with a tongue piercing. This girl later shows up as 'the girlfriend'. Then it's almost as if she morphs into a very feminine girly girl. Did anyone else pick up on this and is there more to this story that we know?

Yesterday, JB said KC had 4 different accounts, some filtered (his word) some not with over 2,000 images. He also said that the media does not have copies of all of these. The Sentinel attorney said that they have images that have not been published.

I heard on CNNHDL yesterday that KC took Caylee to the "no clothes party", while CA thought she was at work. This is the first time I have heard that Caylee was at the party. Anyone else?

I never heard that Caylee was at that party. But I know that Cindy found a picture of that party (on myspace or something) printed off and threw it in Casey's face saying something like "you were at work huh?".

http://www.wftv.com/news/18841582/detail.html

(snip)
Many of the racy photos have already been posted around the Internet, but the defense claims there are a lot more. The defense says there are worse photographs the public hasn't seen that were taken long before Caylee's murder.
Then, what's the importance? Doesn't prove anything about how Casey acted after Caylee went missing, which seems to be the important part of the pics.

What am I missing?

http://www.wesh.com/news/18830733/detail.html

Prosecutors have released hundreds of pages of evidence in the case so far. The prosecution confirmed that it is waiting to release another 1,000 pages of evidence until the matter is resolved at Monday's hearing.

So does this mean no doc's until at least Monday!!!!
Oh no...this is not good news....LOLOL

Don't think that is true because Amy said that Cindy had a picture of Casey at that party and threw it in her face saying "You were at work, huh?" Meaning that Cindy was pissed that she had been babysitting while Casey was out partying.

Don't think that is true because Amy said that Cindy had a picture of Casey at that party and threw it in her face saying "You were at work, huh?" Meaning that Cindy was pissed that she had been babysitting while Casey was out partying.

Thanks for clearing that up.

The "no clothes party" is the one where Casey was draped in the flag. I'm think that is the same as July 4th. That photo could be relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama