2009.03.03 GA suicide note

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont think there was a real Suicide attempt. I think it was one of many ways that this family has tried to deflect the spotlight from Casey, and a convenient way to avoid being deposed. I see no reason for the public to read the note, as I doubt it has any truth to it anyway. They have never let this just be about CAYLEE.

I totally agree.

Also, if this family had come clean from the beginning, the note would not be an issue.

I agree.

IMO if he didn't mention Casey or Caylee at all in the note, then I would understand that it wouldn't be evidentiary. I trust LE and the courts to determine that. However, a large contributing factor, if not the only factor, to GA ever having written a suicide note at all is Caylee's death and Casey being accused. That right there makes his suicide note pertinent as far as I'm concerned.

I wonder if prosecutors could use the note to show that GA has changed his story. If he told the grand jury and the police that the car smelled like a dead body, etc, etc, but in the suicide note he said she didn't do it, would that be something that could be used to show that whatever he says isn't trustworthy?

This suicide incident could have been a genuine cry from the heart. It also could have been George wanting to escape for a night and Cindy over reacted and sicked the dogs on him accidently creating a situation that could be used to advantage.

IMO if GA really called CA and said "I want to die," she was right to call. He did write the note. Unless the whole thing turns out to be an elaborate ruse to garner sympathy for Casey and confuse the case, then something was going on with him.

I really think that GA's note states that KC is guilty.

And that he cannot live with that fact.

I totally think GA believes his daughter did it. I always have felt that he knows deep down.

I think he may know but I'd bet he proclaimed her innocence in the note. IMO they told the truth right at first (i.e., calling 911) and then started trying to make Casey sound like a good mother after that.

I've got to admit I want to read it. I know it's a form of voyeurism but I just can't believe Casey and Caylee are not mentioned in that note. If Caylee were still alive and well, that suicide note probably would never have been written.

Hi everyone, long time lurker, very new at posting! I have a question regarding the location of the suicide note-- was it actually recovered from the car? If so, wth? Was it pre-written or something? Why wasn't it in the room with him...

Also, really bugs me that he ordered pizza--if I believed that he claimed re pizza, I'd be put off forever more! Something stinks... jmo

:balloons::Welcome-12-june::balloons:
HI! Was in the car. I think CA wrote it. IMO Seems like I member another one in the room.
That bugs me to about the pizza. Guess we are made out of different stuff than the Ants are.

Since its reported that george said in the note that casey was innocnet then I tend to lean towards it not being genuine since a person planning to die would hopefully not lie at that point plus he walked the the car no ambulance Im not sure there was even an attempt was there ?

Since its reported that george said in the note that casey was innocnet then I tend to lean towards it not being genuine since a person planning to die would hopefully not lie at that point plus he walked the the car no ambulance Im not sure there was even an attempt was there ?

As it was coming on the TV------I never have thought it was fer real. Not that I am an X-purt but I would like a shot at seeing that note. Maybe I am an X-purt. Ha! Ya'll don't know that. LMAO Well, I have written a couple in my life, so I do have some "inside" knowledge. :crazy:

GA wants to teach Casey's friends a lesson? WTF did THEY do? Thanks Angel for the links.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80809

WKMG also studied that note that George Anthony left when he attempted to take his life. His attorney, Brad Conway, is fighting the state's release of the note, saying the personal comments could be embarrassing to the family and have no relevance to Casey's case.
In the note, George Anthony talks about wanting to buy a gun to teach Casey's friends a lesson, defends Casey's innocence and says Cindy deserves a better husband, Mike DeForest reported. His attorney says George is still frail after the ordeal, DeForest said.

Article:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...-attorney.html

:balloons::Welcome-12-june::balloons:
HI! Was in the car. I think CA wrote it. IMO Seems like I member another one in the room.
That bugs me to about the pizza. Guess we are made out of different stuff than the Ants are.

Thanks for the welcome MAMABEAR, what a wonderful community this is, love it here...
Yes, one in the room too, I recall that.
Okay, so were there two distinct notes addressed to different audiences perhaps? My initial response to the snippets released early on was that it sounded as though GA was directing his message to a general recipient..to whom it may concern or something. Seems like there were references like "my daughter" "my wife" etc. as he was claiming how wonderful they all were, am I mistaking?
I noticed that BC immediately claimed the note was addressed to CA, LA, KC, and Caylee-- but it sure didn't leave that impression on me. I think it would make a huge difference on it being made public.
IMO this note is a testimony made by GA intended to be read by LE. And despite the initial paragraphs stating how he felt she was innocent of harming Caylee, I think there may be seven pages following a great big HOWEVER...
In which case, I say let us have it! jmo

GA wants to teach Casey's friends a lesson? WTF did THEY do? Thanks Angel for the links.

WKMG also studied that note that George Anthony left when he attempted to take his life. His attorney, Brad Conway, is fighting the state's release of the note, saying the personal comments could be embarrassing to the family and have no relevance to Casey's case.
In the note, George Anthony talks about wanting to buy a gun to teach Casey's friends a lesson, defends Casey's innocence and says Cindy deserves a better husband, Mike DeForest reported. His attorney says George is still frail after the ordeal, DeForest said.

Article:

When I first read the title of this thread, I was thinking no, it shouldn't be published. I also don't believe that even in a suicide note that GA would ever admit to KC being guilty, let alone admit that she had told him or CA anything. He would know that if he did, that LE is the one that would find the note and that it would be used in the trial. So I really didn't see why it should be made public.

Till I saw this. In effect he is saying that he could harm KC's friends. So yes, I think it should be made public and that KC's friends should be warned.

Article:

I'm literally sitting here in DISBELIEF!!! Isn't this a form of a THREAT? This family is unbelievable.

He's angry at Casey's friends? Wants to buy a gun to teach them a lesson? Does GA want to explain that a little?????

What about Zanny? Why doesn't GA mention Zanny? Why isn't his anger directed towards her?

Oh....this letter is coming out - it's going to made public because it IS RELEVANT!

I'm literally sitting here in DISBELIEF!!! Isn't this a form of a THREAT? This family is unbelievable.

He's angry at Casey's friends? Wants to buy a gun to teach them a lesson? Does GA want to explain that a little?????

What about Zanny? Why doesn't GA mention Zanny? Why isn't his anger directed towards her?

Oh....this letter is coming out - it's going to made public because it IS RELEVANT!

Yes, indeed...and I wonder if one of the reasons that BC does not want it to be made public is perhaps that George named certain individuals from that group of Casey's friends in the note and BC knows that could trigger a lawsuit(s). I know I'd be loaded for bear if if my good name was tossed around in relationship to the murder of an innocent child!:furious:

Ok. Call me hink obsessed, but this mention of the gun takes me back to the 911 call made by Conway.

Dispatch: Okay, are any weapons missing?

Conway: No.

Dispatch: Okay.

(pause)

Conway: But he had a weapon that was confiscated.

I always thought that was very odd that Conway would offer up that piece of information. I could never figure out why he would do it.

Hmmm.

Unless Geaorge said, "Casey IS Guilty, and I KNOW IT!" It should be private.. IMHO.

george note should be kept private. I do think however that George was making statement wearing his Caylee button

No way do I think this should be kept private. Not now...not after reading a portion of it. Where does he get off saying he wants to buy a gun and teach KC's friends a lesson? This guy is a ticking time bomb and I hope LE is paying attention. Normal people don't go around thinking such things. What was he going to do with that gun? How was he going to teach KC's friends lesson with it? Was he going to shoot them? What was he thinking? He's not only a bully, but he's got a couple of screws missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968
Back