2009.03.03 GA suicide note

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
george note should be kept private. I do think however that George was making statement wearing his Caylee button

I didn't know what to think he was trying to say with that button. What are your thoughts?

I'm literally sitting here in DISBELIEF!!! Isn't this a form of a THREAT? This family is unbelievable.

He's angry at Casey's friends? Wants to buy a gun to teach them a lesson? Does GA want to explain that a little?????

What about Zanny? Why doesn't GA mention Zanny? Why isn't his anger directed towards her?

Oh....this letter is coming out - it's going to made public because it IS RELEVANT!

Ohhh, George can't explain anything right now.....he's "fragile".:rolleyes:

If he indeed threatened anyone I think it should be published.
IMO there was never any suicide attempt. Just deflection.
:cow: imo

GA wants to teach Casey's friends a lesson? WTF did THEY do? Thanks Angel for the links.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80809

WKMG also studied that note that George Anthony left when he attempted to take his life. His attorney, Brad Conway, is fighting the state's release of the note, saying the personal comments could be embarrassing to the family and have no relevance to Casey's case.
In the note, George Anthony talks about wanting to buy a gun to teach Casey's friends a lesson, defends Casey's innocence and says Cindy deserves a better husband, Mike DeForest reported. His attorney says George is still frail after the ordeal, DeForest said.

Article:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...-attorney.html
Well then, maybe it's best they don't release it, I have had about ALL I can take with this bashing of the friends. It makes me so mad to hear them blame these kids who are totally innocent, just to get the blame off of their precious daughter. If the note contains some truth, I'd be glad to hear it, otherwise they can keep it.

Let's see...they've already tried to throw Jessie and Amy under the bus, now it's Ricardo. Who's next the Lake Vaj gang? I can already see that being set up. And just who was GA referring to in his suicide note - who did he want to threaten with the gun he wanted to buy?! What lesson did he want to teach them? Hmmmmm....it just gets more and more interesting.

Ok. Call me hink obsessed, but this mention of the gun takes me back to the 911 call made by Conway.

Dispatch: Okay, are any weapons missing?

Conway: No.

Dispatch: Okay.

(pause)

Conway: But he had a weapon that was confiscated.

I always thought that was very odd that Conway would offer up that piece of information. I could never figure out why he would do it.

Hmmm.

Hi there! Hink Obsessed. I found that entire 911 call very strange. So matter of fact. No urgency. I know that BC is a lawyer but even lawyers show concern if their client is in danger of self destruction, don't they?

Ya know...GA didn't look too 'fragile' when he drove up to Satsuma to make his cameo appearance re: the Haleigh case....had to throw in the KFN bit too. But all of a sudden, he is too fragile and distraught. :waitasec: He even admitted that he wanted to go to Satsuma right after Caylee's Memorial, but CA told him it wasn't a good idea because it had been a long day. :rolleyes:

I don't think there was a suicide attempt. How could a man who supposedly drank that much alcohol and took so many pills, walk out of the room and get into the police car pretty much unassisted? :confused:

Hi there! Hink Obsessed. I found that entire 911 call very strange. So matter of fact. No urgency. I know that BC is a lawyer but even lawyers show concern if their client is in danger of self destruction, don't they?

Also, I have seen all Ant lawyer give "curb service" and "house calls". Never seen anythang like it. Seems like the lawyers are more like body guards or the minister. Have you ever seem the service these lawyers give?

Yes!! And I don;t think they offer up (what I thought was) useless and TMI with that gun remark.
Do you think the letter was crafted before the curtain went up?

Also, I have seen all Ant lawyer give "curb service" and "house calls". Never seen anythang like it. Seems like the lawyers are more like body guards or the minister. Have you ever seem the service these lawyers give?

They know where the cameras are. :)

Yes!! And I don;t think they offer up (what I thought was) useless and TMI with that gun remark.
Do you think the letter was crafted before the curtain went up?

Can I call you LancelotLink this time? LOL!

Whenever that letter was crafted, I don't think it was what we would think of as a normal 'suicide' note. (if there is such a thing) If it was found in the car, where and when was it written? If GA checked into a hotel, drank a few beers, and planned to take pills, wouldn't you expect the note to be written in the room, while he was preparing to do the deed? He was in the room when LE arrived, so when did the note get into the car?

Did GA have pizza delivered or go out to eat? (I can't remember off the top of my head),

You guys (and/or gal's) are good. I like the way you think.

oh....soooo true. :rolleyes: He's fragile today, but a only a few weeks ago he wanted to buy a gun and teach KC's friends a lesson. :waitasec: these people:furious:

No, I've never seen this type of service from lawyers, but I sure would like to see the bill he hands over to the A's when this is all said and done with. I'm assuming BC isn't free and is billing the A's for every minute spent with them.

Can I call you LancelotLink this time? LOL!

Whenever that letter was crafted, I don't think it was what we would think of as a normal 'suicide' note. (if there is such a thing) If it was found in the car, where and when was it written? If GA checked into a hotel, drank a few beers, and planned to take pills, wouldn't you expect the note to be written in the room, while he was preparing to do the deed? He was in the room when LE arrived, so when did the note get into the car?

Did GA have pizza delivered or go out to eat? (I can't remember off the top of my head),

I thought I had heard of the existence of two letters. Perhaps one in the vehicle and one in the room. They found pizza box (I know :eek:) in the room along with a few Miller Lites the room fridge...

I thought I had heard of the existence of two letters. Perhaps one in the vehicle and one in the room. They found pizza box (I know :eek:) in the room along with a few Miller Lites the room fridge...

Aha! That was where I was going with this. Was the 8 page letter a suicide note? GA could have been writing down his thoughts. Making a list of good and bad things in his life. Leaving CA and telling her why he was going to leave the house. Maybe it was a collective effort rough draft.So many things the 8 pages could have been. Maybe the LE found a suicide note in the room and the famous 8 pages in the car. Possible?

Aha! That was where I was going with this. Was the 8 page letter a suicide note? GA could have been writing down his thoughts. Making a list of good and bad things in his life. Leaving CA and telling her why he was going to leave the house. Maybe it was a collective effort rough draft.So many things the 8 pages could have been. Maybe the LE found a suicide note in the room and the famous 8 pages in the car. Possible?

I have noticed that sometimes they say 8 page letter and at other times they say 5 page letter. I was thinking that maybe the 5 pages were in the car and 3 in the room?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968
Back