2009.03.03 GA suicide note

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who goes to commit suicide and asks the desk clerk at the hotel where the suicide is going to be carried out if there are any good pizza restaurants in the area and then proceeds to order a pizza? Who brings to the scene of the suicide two six packs of lite beer and some unidentified pills (which he told his "rescuers" he didn't take)? Who writes not one but two suicide notes, one for the car and one for the room (I believe both unfinished)? Who then starts making phone calls to alert his "nearest and dearest" of his intentions? Who then walks unassisted to a police car for a ride to the hospital? I'm sure if the police didn't find him, he would have slept it off and high-tailed it home. I'm sure the "suicide" note contained not much more than the half-drunken ramblings of someone who was having a private pity party. I say publish it. If it contained anything relating to KC or her case, I say definately publish it.

Kimmer,
It's here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80809

WKMG also studied that note that George Anthony left when he attempted to take his life. His attorney, Brad Conway, is fighting the state's release of the note, saying the personal comments could be embarrassing to the family and have no relevance to Casey's case.
In the note, George Anthony talks about wanting to buy a gun to teach Casey's friends a lesson, defends Casey's innocence and says Cindy deserves a better husband, Mike DeForest reported. His attorney says George is still frail after the ordeal, DeForest said.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ase-want-a-good-look-at-the-new-attorney.html

I imagine the mention of getting a gun to teach Casey's friends a lesson was a big factor in his longer stay at the facility. That was a threat and not to be taken lightly, especially with this family.

Ironic that he wants to "teach a lesson", just like Zanny.

Whadda a bunch of maroons.

Norman Rockwell, I love it!!!! :D

:seeya:

I saw that pic last night and just stared at it. George and Cindy's faces also remind me of the famous painting of the farmer and his wife with a pitchfork. This photo is ridiculous. Why would they keep such a thing!

Kimmer,
It's here:

WKMG also studied that note that George Anthony left when he attempted to take his life. His attorney, Brad Conway, is fighting the state's release of the note, saying the personal comments could be embarrassing to the family and have no relevance to Casey's case.
In the note, George Anthony talks about wanting to buy a gun to teach Casey's friends a lesson, defends Casey's innocence and says Cindy deserves a better husband, Mike DeForest reported. His attorney says George is still frail after the ordeal, DeForest said.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ase-want-a-good-look-at-the-new-attorney.html

Much as I would like to see the note in it's entirety, I have to respect George's privacy. I trust the judge will make the correct decision. Perhaps only parts of the note will be released.

I say it was WONDERFUL work on behalf of LE, showing the A's just how FAST they can find a "MISSING PERSON".....that is, if they ARE REPORTED MISSING!!!!
SHOW US THE NOTE!!

I saw that pic last night and just stared at it. George and Cindy's faces also remind me of the famous painting of the farmer and his wife with a pitchfork. This photo is ridiculous. Why would they keep such a thing!

It's a screenshot capture of them sitting on the couch at one of the talk shows earlier on. I'm pretty sure this one isn't on their mantle.

I would be em-bare-assed too if I was talking about getting a gun and teaching my daughters friends a lesson. Perhaps they should have taught Casey a few lessons and we would not be where we are.

I imagine the mention of getting a gun to teach Casey's friends a lesson was a big factor in his longer stay at the facility. That was a threat and not to be taken lightly, especially with this family.

Ironic that he wants to "teach a lesson", just like Zanny.

Whadda a bunch of maroons.
Yep....I thought the same thing. Sounds like that ole expression "teach you a lesson" gets used frequently around that household. Well now we can guess where KC picked it up. Shame on him for making threats like that to KC's innocent friends. For some reason the anger in this family is always displaced. Someone needs to watch this guy. He's liable to totally loose it again and hurt someone. Hope he's still in therapy and has also been referred to anger managment classes.

Atty's have a way to produce doctor's that work on their behalf. I learned this is a law suit when my son was injured years ago. BC will have no problem getting the doctor's notes that the A's require for the judge. MO

I would be em-bare-assed too if I was talking about getting a gun and teaching my daughters friends a lesson. Perhaps they should have taught Casey a few lessons and we would not be where we are.

Just what did he want to "teach" them?

• Not to rat to LE on his daughter?
  • Not to tempt his daughter with their checkbooks or cash left anywhere she can reach?
  • Not to force his daughter to come to their trashy parties wearing "anything but clothes"?
  • Not to take pictures of her performing private body functions in public places?
  • Not to put their "burritos" in her mouth?
  • Not to put themselves anywhere in her lying, cheating, stealing, murdering path?

He's right. It's all their fault. And we're the crazy ones.
:snooty:

Seeing GA in the Norman Rockwell pic wearing shorts ranks way up there for me with people who chew gum in the courtroom.

Here is my thought on the suicide attempt...After GA testified in front of the GJ there is no way he can change his testimony without perjury....As we have all seen over the past several months CA has absolutely no problem lying...So they hatch this plan to have GA fake suicide with the thoughts that he will be able to get out of testifying in the criminal case ( I don't think it was done to get out of the ZFG case) so that just leaves CA and LA to testify and they will be able to lie there azz off and not think a thing about it..

Another thing that has always had my hinkey meter going about the suicide attempt, is why did CA not call the police why was it BC who alerted LE about GA missing and then he was the one out the very next day and all the days that proceeded telling us there was a note, that he took pills, that he drank with the pills, but they were just happy he made it through...The whole thing just does not sit well with me and it never has...

And I saw a post that stated someone on here had read part of the note...where is it at...I would love to read whatever part is been released so far..HELP

Kimmer

I had this thought too! Although when I played out my scenario, the only ending I could come up with had GA writing something in the suicide note that would completely exonerate KC. Perhaps a "death-bed confession". I recall hearing on NG from either one of the reporters or her producer...C was at first worried but once G was found, she was angry with him (presumably for him attempting suicide).

I put NOTHING past that woman! G is whipped enough to do exactly as she demands. I can just picture C telling him, "you have no life now, Caylee was the only one who loved you, now you have no one, you're a lousy father, you're a lousy husband, you cheated on me, you lost money, that's why Casey lies and steals, that's why she killed Caylee, blah, blah, blah...you have to confess to the murder and then go be with Caylee"

I know it's far-fetched. Just thinking out loud. In reality, he probably legitimately attempted suicide just to get away from her.

Kimmer,
It's here:

Article:

I wonder how WKMG got a look at the note?

I wonder how WKMG got a look at the note?

I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe it's already been released thru discovery, but since BC filed that motion this is what's holding everything up being released in the media? Heck...I don't know. Just taking a guess here.

Ok, I read to page 6 and I need to put in my 2 cents.

I go against the grain here. I think if he wrote it it's fair game. MD's suicide notes were made public. The law allows for this to become a public document. If he didn't want it made public he shouldn't have written it.

Do I feel sorry for him? Sure. He's been through the worst thing imaginable. HOWEVER, I don't think that entitles him to any special treatment. If anyone else's suicide was big news the note would be released, this is no different.

I'm sick of people protecting the A's when it comes to this. It's normal discovery. If it's not released with Casey's info it could be released in a dump about his suicide. There is no HIPPA law that covers suicide notes.

As a paramedic, I have picked up MANY MANY people that have made attempts, I've talked to many. I've had two suicides in my own family. If the notes were made public and that's part of the law then embarrassing or not they become public. Don't write one if you don't want people to see it.

JMHO!

Can I call you LancelotLink this time? LOL!

Whenever that letter was crafted, I don't think it was what we would think of as a normal 'suicide' note. (if there is such a thing) If it was found in the car, where and when was it written? If GA checked into a hotel, drank a few beers, and planned to take pills, wouldn't you expect the note to be written in the room, while he was preparing to do the deed? He was in the room when LE arrived, so when did the note get into the car?

Did GA have pizza delivered or go out to eat? (I can't remember off the top of my head),

If I had to wake up to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j47AO7Lbdg&feature=channel_page every morning I believe I would fake my own suicide as well just for some downtime from the ole' ball-n-chain.

Kimmer,
It's here:

Article:

Scary thought---he had a gun when Casey was out on bail. He knew he wasn't supposed to have one with her there but LE let it slide.

At first I didn't think the note should be published if it contained personal stuff only. After reading about the gun and the threat to Casey's friends, release it now. Her friends have the right to know if their lives have been threatened.

I sure hope LE have warned the friends, as I believe he is more than capable of trying to kill them, and believe he probably bought his gun to do that. And I hope they are offering them some protection.

He knows her friends didn't do it, so it appears to me he's willing to kill just to make his family look better, and probably hopes/thinks that even if he does kill one or more of them, the jury will let him off. No wonder Casey turned out the way she did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back