2009.03.03 GA suicide note

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm telling you BunnyPhoenix - George is a ticking time bomb. Normal people don't have these kinds of thoughts and they don't write them down!

I'm telling you BunnyPhoenix - George is a ticking time bomb. Normal people don't have these kinds of thoughts and they don't write them down!

ITA. And he knows those people had nothing to do with Caylee's murder, so it's not like he's seeking revenge or anything. Motivated by some other sick idea. I am guessing LE is keeping a close eye on George and don't think it will be long til he needs someone to put up his own bail.

When I think of him threatening to shoot those kids, and him running around with a tin can asking for donations, I feel just sick.

If the following is true:

"In the note, George Anthony talks about wanting to buy a gun to teach Casey's friends a lesson, defends Casey's innocence and says Cindy deserves a better husband, Mike DeForest reported." http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ase-want-a-good-look-at-the-new-attorney.html

Then it's a strange suicide note. It seems contradictory to plan future actions when you're ending your life, no?

"In the note, George Anthony talks about wanting to buy a gun to teach Casey's friends a lesson, defends Casey's innocence and says Cindy deserves a better husband, Mike DeForest reported." http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ase-want-a-good-look-at-the-new-attorney.html

Then it's a strange suicide note. It seems contradictory to plan future actions when you're ending your life, no?

Awesome catch! That does seem fishy, now doesn't it?

He said the note contains personal information that could be "embarrassing" to the family. He also said the contents of the note are irrelevant to the criminal case.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ny-george-suicide-note-030309,0,4875886.story

Well, the judge is the Honorable Stan Strickland. This is the same argument Jose used to keep the pictures out. Didn't work. Wonder if it will work for Conway.

I have more than a sneaking suspicion that there is plenty of content dealing with Caylee, which would make it of evidentiary value to the prosecution.

At this point... what could be any more embarrassing then your daughter on trial for the murder of her daughter.

Bold mine. That is very VERY scary... What in the he[[ did Casey's friends do???!!! His daughter committed murder - murder of a baby - murder of *her* baby - murder of his grandbaby. What did any of the friends do??!!??

Woah, woah, woah. (channeling NG)

If there are THREATS in the letter, it should be released.
I'm sure LE has warned the appropriate parties, but in the words of my father...
"Don't write a check with your mouth that your azz can't cash".
Every time I manage the tiniest iota of sympathy...*WHAM*...there it goes...:rolleyes:

Bold mine. That is very VERY scary... What in the he[[ did Casey's friends do???!!! His daughter committed murder - murder of a baby - murder of *her* baby - murder of his grandbaby. What did any of the friends do??!!??

All parents that are like George and Cindy always blame their kids friends for their behavior. Never can see that they raised a monster! I never could stand those parents whose kids could never do any wrong.

I am really upset finding out about George having thoughts of shooting KC's friends. They have done nothing.

Could it possibly be misdirected rage? That he's really in a rage against KC but because he can't let it out (because of Cindy) he's directing it instead at her friends?

I have had such hopes for George, that someday he would step up do the right thing for Caylee, but this throws all that hope right out the window :(

Poor Caylee. God help her.

Who goes to commit suicide and asks the desk clerk at the hotel where the suicide is going to be carried out if there are any good pizza restaurants in the area and then proceeds to order a pizza? Who brings to the scene of the suicide two six packs of lite beer and some unidentified pills (which he told his "rescuers" he didn't take)? Who writes not one but two suicide notes, one for the car and one for the room (I believe both unfinished)? Who then starts making phone calls to alert his "nearest and dearest" of his intentions? Who then walks unassisted to a police car for a ride to the hospital? I'm sure if the police didn't find him, he would have slept it off and high-tailed it home. I'm sure the "suicide" note contained not much more than the half-drunken ramblings of someone who was having a private pity party. I say publish it. If it contained anything relating to KC or her case, I say definately publish it.

I couldn't agree with you more!!!

:seeya:

Just what did he want to "teach" them?

• Not to rat to LE on his daughter?
  • Not to tempt his daughter with their checkbooks or cash left anywhere she can reach?
  • Not to force his daughter to come to their trashy parties wearing "anything but clothes"?
  • Not to take pictures of her performing private body functions in public places?
  • Not to put their "burritos" in her mouth?
  • Not to put themselves anywhere in her lying, cheating, stealing, murdering path?

He's right. It's all their fault. And we're the crazy ones.
:snooty:

:blowkiss:

All parents that are like George and Cindy always blame their kids friends for their behavior. Never can see that they raised a monster! I never could stand those parents whose kids could never do any wrong.

But what is it he thinks the friends did?? It's clear from the text messages that KC is the one encouraging all of them to go out partying. I haven't seen anything that even insinuates they had anything to do with stealing, in fact she even stole from them!! They didn't like her lying, some even ending their friendships with her because of her lying, so that was coming from her.

What does he think the friends did??!!

I am riled up... I need ice cream, and lots of it... STAT!!!!

Who goes to commit suicide and asks the desk clerk at the hotel where the suicide is going to be carried out if there are any good pizza restaurants in the area and then proceeds to order a pizza? Who brings to the scene of the suicide two six packs of lite beer and some unidentified pills (which he told his "rescuers" he didn't take)? Who writes not one but two suicide notes, one for the car and one for the room (I believe both unfinished)? Who then starts making phone calls to alert his "nearest and dearest" of his intentions? Who then walks unassisted to a police car for a ride to the hospital? I'm sure if the police didn't find him, he would have slept it off and high-tailed it home. I'm sure the "suicide" note contained not much more than the half-drunken ramblings of someone who was having a private pity party. I say publish it. If it contained anything relating to KC or her case, I say definately publish it.

ITA. I would only add: Who states, in a SUICIDE note, that they are going to buy a gun and teach someone a lesson? Who makes future plans in a SUICIDE NOTE?!

(I am in no way making light of this situation. I know suicide is a terribly serious issue, and that threatening it is a cry for help. In this case, though, I have a hard time seeing past the glaringly obvious fact that G is just in need of some serious therapy. I guess these discrepancies could be chalked up to an unstable emotional state, but sheesh.)

I kept hoping that G would be the one to finally step up and be a champion for Caylee...wishful thinking, I guess. :(

Yep, I called him a loose cannon yesterday but, ticking time-bomb works too! :D

Here is my thought on the suicide attempt...After GA testified in front of the GJ there is no way he can change his testimony without perjury....As we have all seen over the past several months CA has absolutely no problem lying...So they hatch this plan to have GA fake suicide with the thoughts that he will be able to get out of testifying in the criminal case ( I don't think it was done to get out of the ZFG case) so that just leaves CA and LA to testify and they will be able to lie there azz off and not think a thing about it..

Another thing that has always had my hinkey meter going about the suicide attempt, is why did CA not call the police why was it BC who alerted LE about GA missing and then he was the one out the very next day and all the days that proceeded telling us there was a note, that he took pills, that he drank with the pills, but they were just happy he made it through...The whole thing just does not sit well with me and it never has...

And I saw a post that stated someone on here had read part of the note...where is it at...I would love to read whatever part is been released so far..HELP

Kimmer

This is exactly the way I have felt about GA. I had always thought he planned the suicide. I never thought he'd go through with it. He and CA both probably planned the whole thing so they would have a fragile image and get out of everything. Maybe BC was in on it too, who knows. I don't trust any of them. Cindy surely doesn't look fragile. And this revenge thing GA has just scares me. I think they would do any thing for KC. It's a shame all their attention can't be put to good use for Caylee.

I say it was WONDERFUL work on behalf of LE, showing the A's just how FAST they can find a "MISSING PERSON".....that is, if they ARE REPORTED MISSING!!!!
SHOW US THE NOTE!!

I know, they sure didn't waste any time reporting GA missing.

Poor Caylee.....

But what is it he thinks the friends did?? It's clear from the text messages that KC is the one encouraging all of them to go out partying. I haven't seen anything that even insinuates they had anything to do with stealing, in fact she even stole from them!! They didn't like her lying, some even ending their friendships with her because of her lying, so that was coming from her.

What does he think the friends did??!!

I am riled up... I need ice cream, and lots of it... STAT!!!!

I just read the title and not the details, but evidently AL went undercover?

Yall are right on regarding making plans in a suicide letter. Good catch on that.

IMO, Pizza, beer, a couple of pills. Sound like a party huh?

(Gosh, and here I was, stuck on the notion that he'd decide to down pills with light beer.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back