2009.03.03 GA suicide note

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought it was inhumane and disgusting for jose to even bring up the attempted suicide. VERY heartless.

It was - but be happy, because it gave the prosecution the right to submit the suicide note into evidence. The note goes to support GA's testimony and alludes to casey's guilt.

I think he's talking about calling casey to the carpet for what she was and was not doing in terms of her responsibilities.
That was my immediate thought when I read that. Every time GA called any of ICA's behavoir in to question he was stiffled by CA.

It was - but be happy, because it gave the prosecution the right to submit the suicide note into evidence. The note goes to support GA's testimony and alludes to casey's guilt.
And shows that someone in this family finally will step forward to face the truth, find out what really happened and seek justice for Caylee Marie.

Will George get called back to testify on rebuttal? He wanted to say more yesterday when he was so upset!

I hope he moves on, gets away from his toxic marriage, finds love, happiness, and true acceptance. Talk about low self-esteem... I hope he breaks free. mo

I think since JB brought it up it has to be rebutted. JB did his best to leave the impression that the note was all about GA's guilt over...???

SA needs to tie up that loose end just to keep it neat. GA did feel guilty but not for covering up an accident with duct tape.

BTW, I think the things he was told not to be negative about were ICA's weird behaviors but probably also her friends' behaviors, even the imaginary ones. He still couldn't believe ICA was guilty of anything but at least he was working through some scenarios. I think he got there eventually... maybe just in the last few months.

Hopefully GA knows this. Neither he or CA were in courtroom when it was presented to the jury. I hope he does and I hope for his sake that he finds a way to get the help he needs if he hasn't already.

I remember GA saying in one interview or another specifically that CA would tell him to quit being negative when he called ICA on her lies. I think it was when she lied about being robbed at Sports Authority and he found out she didn't even work there. CA asked him why he was spying on ICA and to quit being negative.

This letter is hearwrenching...:I want to hold her hand again..I wanted to walk her to school" The school across the street from where she was dumped.

I remember GA saying in one interview or another specifically that CA would tell him to quit being negative when he called ICA on her lies. I think it was when she lied about being robbed at Sports Authority and he found out she didn't even work there. CA asked him why he was spying on ICA and to quit being negative.

This letter is hearwrenching...:I want to hold her hand again..I wanted to walk her to school" The school across the street from where she was dumped.

You are exactly right. Thank you. I think GA was the only one in Caylee's corner, from the get go, so to speak

"Jose keeps calling"???????

"at least I shaved today" Lack of personal care in someone who normally is neat and well groomed = severe depression

Me too.. I felt like I was sneaking a peek into someones very private thoughts, much like a peeping tom... This was heartbreaking and while I still believe he was lieing about the affair, I don't feel any of this suicide attempt was planned or staged.. I feel bad for the guy

Haven't read the whole thread yetbut even tho I felt like a looky loo during a tragic suicide attempt, I feel this letter NEEDED to be presented at trial, which in turn makes it a public record. For crissakes, Baez accused this broken man of being a child molester and covering up the accidental death of his beloved grandaughter. The biggest thing this letter shows the jury is that he bought a gun to try to force ICA's people she was hanging with to tell him what happened to Caylee Marie and protect his faimily from these sinister people that were threatening his daughter.

:(
Very sad.

My heart bleeds for them.

PAGE 2:

I cannot be strong anymore. Caylee Marie, our grand-daughter, I miss her. I miss her so much. I know you do too.

You were always the one that provided for her. What did I provide?

I blame myself for her being gone! You know for months, as a matter of fact for a year or so I brought stuff up, only to be told not to be negative.
Caylee Marie, I miss her. I miss her. I want my family back.

I sit here, falling apart, because I should have done more.

She was so close to home, why was she there? Who placed here there? Why is she gone? Why?

For months, you & I, especially you always questioned, why?

I want this to go away for Casey. What happened? Why could she not come to us? Especially you, why not Lee?

Who is involved with this stuff Caylee?

There is nothing in this letter to show GA was responsible in any way, shape or form in Caylee's demise...

After reading this, I abhor the fact that Baez made it appear to this jury he had guilt about Caylee's death...in fact he did...he tried to bring this up to his wife and was told to stop being negative. My guess is he knew things about ICA and CA just didn't listen. He has regrets about not doing more for this family, especially Caylee...Caylee brought sunshine back to this man and loved her very much. This isn't a man who would throw Caylee away like yesterday's garbage and I believe this is what distrubes him the most. He must know admit to himself, they did raise a child who would do harm to her own child...May Caylee rest in peace. May Caylee continue to give GA the strength to follow this through with truthfulness...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I couldn't manage to read all of the excerpts, they hit much too close to home for me & I felt like such a voyeur. :( I'm happy it's helped the defense, though, & I'm so, so glad they found him in time or there'd be nobody in that warped family to stick up for poor little Caylee. :maddening:

Ugh......... Vinnie Politan just read the note on HLN with soft background music. I cried like a baby. So personal ...I felt dirty like a peeping tom. Such deep pain~

Has the entire 'suicide note' been located anywhere transcribed?
tia

The one part where he said "I want to hold her hand again", really broke my heart.

This note was so very personal, and it makes me even more angry that JB would demonize him so much is his opening statement as to call him a child molester and a selfish uncaring man who would throw away his grandbaby like a piece of garbage. There is not one word in there that indicates even a grain of those accusations are remotely true. In the end, though, I think this letter shows George's heart, which is good for the jury to see.

IMO, if the jury read this note they will question what involvement Lee had...I now wonder if it was not Lee who helped Casey. I thought he had immunity at one time, what ever came of that and were the reason's given as to why he was given immunity? I did not see him as being on the states side, he was still on the defenses side. Could this be the promise he will keep to "CMA"? Will the state be able to bring up anything that Lee told them that was not said during the trial in closing arguments? I really am beginning to wonder if Lee was not the one that helped dispose Caylee he was odd since day one and still is IMO. :cow:

George Anthony's Suicide Letter Transcribed http://www.wftv.com/news/28419814/detail.html

"Snipped" July 1, 2011
Page 4:

I cannot be strong anymore. Caylee Marie, our grand-daughter I miss her. I miss her so much. I know you do too. You were always the one that provided for her. What did I provide? I blame myself for her being gone! You know for months, as a matter of fact, for a year or so, I brought stuff up, only to be told not to be negative. Caylee Marie I miss her. I miss her.. I want my family back. I sit here, falling apart, because I should have done more. She was so close to home, why was she there? Who placed her there? Why is she gone? Why? For months, you & I, especially you always questioned, why? I want this to go away for Casey! What happened? Why could she not come to us? Especially you, why not Lee? Who is involved with this stuff for Caylee? I am going crazy because I want to Page 5:

Go after these people Casey hung with prior to Caylee being gone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz
Back