2009.03.03 GA suicide note

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Atty's have a way to produce doctor's that work on their behalf. I learned this is a law suit when my son was injured years ago. BC will have no problem getting the doctor's notes that the A's require for the judge. MO

I think you are correct, but, I so hope that ZFG's attorney is prepared this time with a list of the public appearances that belie BC's claims of his clients being to overcome with grief to do their depos. Somebody local should call the attorney with such a list, we shouldn't just assume he has this.

Do you think these are the people GA said were known and being watched ?
My opinin is yes. I'm Col. Clink on this but my queezy gut tells me LA new about KC's dalliancing in the illreput arena and finally let gA in on it possibly before GA's interview with FBI agent Nick Savage. LA's knowing about KC and her dark veiled friends or hearing through the grapevine. Since all doc dumps todate we can see now there were alot of people surrounding this case playing, "GetSmart". I'v been alittle nutty through sluething over all the silence surrounding the little players in this saga. Thinking, "It isn't normal especially for women to keep so silent. Now we at least know people weren't. They were talking and trying to help!

Does anyone know when Brad Conway's hearing for this will be?

Just what did he want to "teach" them?

• Not to rat to LE on his daughter?
  • Not to tempt his daughter with their checkbooks or cash left anywhere she can reach?
  • Not to force his daughter to come to their trashy parties wearing "anything but clothes"?
  • Not to take pictures of her performing private body functions in public places?
  • Not to put their "burritos" in her mouth?
  • Not to put themselves anywhere in her lying, cheating, stealing, murdering path?

He's right. It's all their fault. And we're the crazy ones.
:snooty:

:boohoo:
Probably a lot less suicide notes would be written if you had a thread of your
own to help anyone associated with this case to keep it all in perspective,
laughing out loud (as I always do) to see some of the absurdities in this
tragic case. More posts wanted! Keep 'em comin'. . .

I searched but couldn't find any discussion on why JB would want to try to stop this letter from getting out. If it's proclaiming KC's innocence & GA's potential suicide, wouldn't that be great for the defense?

I searched but couldn't find any discussion on why JB would want to try to stop this letter from getting out. If it's proclaiming KC's innocence & GA's potential suicide, wouldn't that be great for the defense?

Well, Conway did file it on behalf of GA. That I can fully understand. On the other hand, Baez probably doesn't want it in for at least the fact that the SA wants it IN. IMHO, if the SA wants it in, there must be some information in it that can be used in the prosecution in some way.

I've been wondering if part of their case will be to show that Casey and her family are willing to throw any number of people under the bus. By pointing the finger at so many different folks, they are diluting the SODDI defense, bolstering the fact that Casey did it. Not to mention that none of those people had any reason to kill Caylee.

I hope that came out the way I meant it to! It's past my bedtime.

Well, Conway did file it on behalf of GA. That I can fully understand. On the other hand, Baez probably doesn't want it in for at least the fact that the SA wants it IN. IMHO, if the SA wants it in, there must be some information in it that can be used in the prosecution in some way.

I've been wondering if part of their case will be to show that Casey and her family are willing to throw any number of people under the bus. By pointing the finger at so many different folks, they are diluting the SODDI defense, bolstering the fact that Casey did it. Not to mention that none of those people had any reason to kill Caylee.

I hope that came out the way I meant it to! It's past my bedtime.

I can understand BC filing, but I'm curious as to why JB would go out of his way to file. Maybe he's just adding it to his list which is mimicking a bridal or birthday registry....just point and scan :rolleyes:

Does anyone know when Brad Conway's hearing for this will be?

On the Hearing for Tomorrow.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/3/11/casey_refuses_plea_deal_returns_to_court_thursday.html

Tomorrow.:woohoo::popcorn:

I linked the article in the news for today thread which is pinned.
Reposted here for convenience. :)
It has become confusing because we have been provided a motion to restrict the disclosure of the note as being part of the motions which Baez's defense team will argue tomorrow, 3/12/09, but it was a motion in reality filed by Conway on behalf of George, and not by Baez.

SO I am guessing Conway scheduled the hearing for when key players will be in Court anyway, but cannot be sure as I do not know if Baez filed his own motion to keep "the Note" out of the public eye. If that's true, I have not seen it, but anything's possible. The motion addressing the suicide note is available at the link, as well.

Humble-Opinion:wolf:

OK, the judge said GA's "suicide" note had nothing in it pertaining to the case. Good enough.

Does that mean it will be returned to GA? If so, does anyone here wonder if sometime in the future it will end up in a tabloid? Of course with the Anthonys crying foul and claiming to know nothing about how a tab got hold of it.

If that happened, there would be, of course, a number of people who could have made a copy of it and sold it. Including LE. Including one of the Anthonys.

Just ruminating. But if the judge had ruled that note be released then it would have had no monetary value. The ruling today could have been beneficial in more ways than one.

No bashing, just thinking ahead and ruminating.

Maybe that note doesn't have anything relevant to the case in it after all - but I really thought it did. If nothing else, IMO it would show that the Anthonys have a tendency to change their story.

Anyway - on Nancy Grace last night, one of her contributors said that even though the judge ruled the note to stay private, a news outlet could request the note and then it still might be released?

Atty's have a way to produce doctor's that work on their behalf. I learned this is a law suit when my son was injured years ago. BC will have no problem getting the doctor's notes that the A's require for the judge. MO

I agree~ However, I would like for the docs providing the notes to explain why the A's are able to attend hearings for their daughter, but too fragile to attend a deposition.:rolleyes:

IMO, for most parents, the hearings would be just as stressful as attending a deposition.

If this has already been said, sorry to repeat. But I remember the sheriff or some law enforcement spokesman from Daytona on the news making some reference that the suicide letter mentioned GA was still suspecting JG had a role in Caylee's disappearance. If I'm remembering correctly, then I'm wondering why the letter wouldn't be pertinent to the case. Am I mixed up about that?

I only feel it should be released if and only if he mentioned things that were pertanant to the case, and for that reason the letter was turned over to Orange County...I do not feel that it should be released as an attempt to only embarass the parents
I agree. I feel he has been through so much pain losing Caylee.

If this has already been said, sorry to repeat. But I remember the sheriff or some law enforcement spokesman from Daytona on the news making some reference that the suicide letter mentioned GA was still suspecting JG had a role in Caylee's disappearance. If I'm remembering correctly, then I'm wondering why the letter wouldn't be pertinent to the case. Am I mixed up about that?

Probably not. I can't see either the prosecutor or the defense seeking to legitimately use it at trial. Unless the note either specifically confesses to a crime, or confesses to some specific witnessed event then it is just hearsay and speculation on the part of a person who is far from at his most rational. It is a mental health artifact and is best kept private.

bumpity bump for relevance to today's testimony

Probably not. I can't see either the prosecutor or the defense seeking to legitimately use it at trial. Unless the note either specifically confesses to a crime, or confesses to some specific witnessed event then it is just hearsay and speculation on the part of a person who is far from at his most rational. It is a mental health artifact and is best kept private.
Wow, how could we ever have imagined that GA's suicide note could end up having the potential to blow the entire defense theory right out of the water?

Leave it to JB to open that door. :great:

I thought the note was sealed. Did it get released since they brought it out in court?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back