2009.03.10 'Presser'

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully,

We are not deciding Custody of someone else's children here. A court of law has decided that for everyone. Please leave it at that.

How would you like it if the world came into your life, on your darkest of days, and said- "forget the courts, it's our expert opinion that you couldn't possibly have been awarded custody in a fair and unbiased court, there MUST have been a mistake!"

It is not about sides here, an impartial judge made that ruling and so far, that status has not changed.

It's shameful to say that other parents are better because they still have their children accounted for. There is no standing for that, and I am having a hard time keeping a lid on it today. My apologies if this is taken wrong, but I think I am only being fair.

I don't think grief prohibits you from continuing to live. Ron and Misty, per both their parents, (paraphrasing) are setting the stage to provide a better lifestyle for Haleigh when she comes back. Please let us not forget, Junior needs a home and a life filled with happiness to grow up in. Or would it be better if all of the adults in his life just lay down and die?

Also, I believe that Crystal made the multiple references to "Mommy AND Daddy" because she is the one that has more damage to UNDUE on that front. I am not blaming Crystal for anything she has done in the past to get her daughter back. I do think that it has had a negative effect on the public's perception of this case and I believe that LE, having not ruled out anyone, did not want her to continue down a path that appeared to many, as isolating out only one person.

I think it is "last call" and Crystal is feeling regret over her past divisiveness toward Ron. It could be possible she feels guilt for perpetuating that distration and wants to make it right. Crystal was telling the public today, that BOTH parents are missing Haleigh and are on the same page. Ron did not need to make that correction as he has not spoken out toward Crystal. He only needed to reiterate the same plea for his daughter.

Again another great post!!!!!
Couldn't have said it better myself.....
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::bow::applause:

People are going to see what they want to see when looking at the stills of the presser. I don't see a smile either, but a grimace type expression and perhaps a bit of relief that having to speak is over. I know if I were medicated and had to speak possibly to the kidnapper of my child, I would feel relief if the Sheriff perhaps told me what I said was helpful or that I did a good job. We don't know what was being said between Ronald and the Sheriff, but I sincerely doubt that Ronald was making light conversation about the weather.

Who knows at this point what's going on inside with either parent. Prescription meds, self medicating, stress, sleep deprivation.

I can't take sides in this because IMO, they all have motive. And it never amazes me what people are capable of doing. That said, in any missing person case, making plans to move on so quickly before knowing the outcome is about as suspicious as it gets.

I keep coming back to, Misty was the last one to see Haleigh. And most non parental abductions are not abductions but reported as such to cover up a murder. Most Murdered children under the age of five are murdered by their parent or the parent's significant other.

Also, I believe that Crystal made the multiple references to "Mommy AND Daddy" because she is the one that has more damage to UNDUE on that front. I am not blaming Crystal for anything she has done in the past to get her daughter back. I do think that it has had a negative effect on the public's perception of this case and I believe that LE, having not ruled out anyone, did not want her to continue down a path that appeared to many, as isolating out only one person.

I think it is "last call" and Crystal is feeling regret over her past divisiveness toward Ron. It could be possible she feels guilt for perpetuating that distration and wants to make it right. Crystal was telling the public today, that BOTH parents are missing Haleigh and are on the same page. Ron did not need to make that correction as he has not spoken out toward Crystal. He only needed to reiterate the same plea for his daughter.

If Crystal is viewing Ron as a victim in the same category as she would place herself, then shouldn't we?IMHOA

I don't think Crystal believes Ron had anything to do with this, so it make sense that no matter what their differences she still sees him as a victim.

We have to remember that even if a RSO became a suspect in this case, there would be a mom or relative somewhere saying the SO was a vicitm. These are subjective. So until LE clears somebody or gives us more information we're stuck.

I don't think grief prohibits you from continuing to live. Ron and Misty, per both their parents, (paraphrasing) are setting the stage to provide a better lifestyle for Haleigh when she comes back. Please let us not forget, Junior needs a home and a life filled with happiness to grow up in. Or would it be better if all of the adults in his life just lay down and die?

Moving on eventually yes. Moving on so quickly and making plans that don't include the victim is the biggest red flag for LE there is. Scott Peterson watching *advertiser censored*, selling her car and putting the house up for sale. Shon Pernice listing himself as divorced on a dating website. Casey Anthony not looking for her daughter and living up as usual.

It's all suspicious. Does it mean something sinister? IDK. But I do know that LE takes serious note of actions like Ron and Misty's.

Im sorry Tom'sGirl i see you have to keep fixing my post...
Could you tell me how to do the quotes Correct?
Again sorry...

If Crystal is viewing Ron as a victim in the same category as she would place herself, then shouldn't we?

Moving on eventually yes. Moving on so quickly and making plans that don't include the victim is the biggest red flag for LE there is. Scott Peterson watching *advertiser censored*, selling her car and putting the house up for sale. Shon Pernice listing himself as divorced on a dating website. Casey Anthony not looking for her daughter and living up as usual.

It's all suspicious. Does it mean something sinister? IDK. But I do know that LE takes serious note of actions like Ron and Misty's.

While I am not cleared of all suspicions of Ron, I think there is a distinct difference between "continuing to live" - following thru with plans and dreams that have already been established.

It is another thing altogether when others, like the people you mentioned, celebrate the "New life" once the "pebble" has been removed from their shoe- so to speak.

Im sorry Tom'sGirl i see you have to keep fixing my post...
Could you tell me how to do the quotes Correct?
Again sorry...
Just hit the "Quote" down at the bottom of the post on the right and reply :)

I have personal experience with anti-anxiety drugs like xanax, which I believe is the most likely drug being provided to Ron. I specifically recall that even though I was in a very emotional situation, when I was recently given my dose of xanax, I could not cry or produce tears. I would feel a hard lump in my throat, my face would look like I was about to cry, but no tears for this life-long boober. I was not numb, it just felt like the tear well had run dry and my body was "dry-heaving" so to speak (sorry if that was too graphic).
I don't believe Ron was back there, just laughin' it up. We couldn't see his eyes, and with only his mouth showing, it could appear like a smile. IMHO, I believe it was more likely a "grimace", much like I experienced while taking xanax.

I take Lexapro 20 daily. It is very hard for me to produce tears.

Sorry don't mean to butt in....Is there any type of forum or discussion board about theories? Or to maybe sort out some facts?

:gold_crown: This has to be the best post yet. Thank you!

Your welcome.

And yes Uncle Sedow will be hearing from me lots more so we can get more veteran LE insider type of guidance on why LE are doing what they are doing as well as where they may be going! (He really doesn't mind cause he's my godfather anyhow)

BTW I want to add that his thoughts are that it is someone either related or with close ties to this family and also he thinks that they wanted to possibly take RJ as well but failed because he was in bed with Misty.

BTW I want to add that his thoughts are that it is someone either related or with close ties to this family and also he thinks that they wanted to possibly take RJ as well but failed because he was in bed with Misty.

Excellent point!

People are going to see what they want to see when looking at the stills of the presser. I don't see a smile either, but a grimace type expression and perhaps a bit of relief that having to speak is over. I know if I were medicated and had to speak possibly to the kidnapper of my child, I would feel relief if the Sheriff perhaps told me what I said was helpful or that I did a good job. We don't know what was being said between Ronald and the Sheriff, but I sincerely doubt that Ronald was making light conversation about the weather.

Well, what I do know is ... Ron was talking to the LE for the entire time Crystal was up there. He never once looked at her, or seem to pay any attention to her. Watch for yourself.

Her reasons could also have been pure. It was simply a good thing to do, even if it wasn't necessary to make up for anything.
If Crystal is viewing Ron as a victim in the same category as she would place herself, then shouldn't we?
Simply labeling Ron as a victim doesn't encompass nearly enough dimensions of the tale for most of us, nor I expect, for Crystal.

To elaborate: Just because I see him or her as a victim and feel great pity for both does not mean I also believe he or she is innocent of many other things that could be relevant to the tragedy.

As an example: My son got $400 stolen from his wallet. Just because he was a victim didn't mean that the situation he put himself in became irrelevant to the incident or discussion about it. I couldn't teach him the importance of taking the proper sorts of personal responsibility for his own choices and learn lessons if I had seen him only as a victim or shielded him from criticism.

Hi, Anais. It's always hard when the divisions start to take place in these cases. Unfortunately, LE has ruled no one out as a suspect, so all we can do is sleuth in the direction we feel the facts and our own instincts take us--without sentimentality. This may involve analyzing a person's body language, statements or actions.

I agree that we should never be mean-spirited while doing it.

Maybe it would help to have support threads for those who want to support rather than sleuth Ron/Crystal/Misty, etc. Maybe you could start one for Ron. Just a suggestion.

I agree. I'm only stating how "I" feel .. and what "I" pick up on, which may or may not, be what anyone else feels or sees.

As I stated in another thread, if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it and apologize. Everybody will see things differently.

Her reasons could also have been pure. It was simply a good thing to do, even if it weren't necessary to make up for anything.
I don't disagree that she believed it was a good thing to do. I am merely pointing out the change in her demeanor toward Ron and that, whether on her own or by advice of others, she realized it was in Haleigh's best interest to present a United Front. I applaud the change and only hope that we all follow suit.

Simply labeling Ron as a victim doesn't encompass nearly enough dimensions of the tale for most of us, nor I expect, for Crystal.

To elaborate: Just because I see him or her as a victim and feel great pity for him does not mean I also believe he or she is innocent of many other things that could be relevant to the tragedy.

My son got $400 stolen from his wallet. Just because he was a victim didn't mean that the situation he put himself in became irrelevant.

I am discussing this from the point of view of Crystal and her statements. I am not debating to what degree someone should be considered a victim in these circumstances. I heard Crystal speak of Ron in the same terms as she spoke of herself, simply that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911