2009.03.16 Nancy Grace Mon. night exclusive w/ Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Klaas.........the reality is that Le runs parallel investigations on everyone - family, friends, and strangers. Misty needs to do whatever is needed so LE can move forward

Mark Klass...saying it's incumbent upon Misty to tell the truth so LE can move forward...

Why does RC never wear a Haleigh t-shirt? Everyone else always has one on - but he NEVER has worn one.

Ron and mother joining Nancy on air. Nancy mentioning three inconsistencies in Misty's statements: time (of 911 call), which bathroom MC used and where Haleigh was sleeping. RC: MC told him she & Jr. were in the queen size bed and Haleigh was in her own bed beside her. NG asking him how it got misconstrued that they were all sleeping in the same bed. RC: no answer, doesn't know. He says he wasn't there when MC was questioned. NG: why didn't she call LE immediately. RC: I pulled into the yard, front door open she was standing there, told him back door was open, Haleigh missing, told her to call 911. NG: has she explained why she didn't use master bathroom instead going to other one. RC: hasn't heard any information on that. NG: questions about honeymoon. RC: I didn't go to NY on honeymoon, was for exclusive interview with the Today Show.

Nancy also asked Ron what Misty told to the pollice about the sleeping arrangements. I think he said he wasn't there when the police talked to her.

We know full well in the police report Misty told the officer all three of them were in the big master bed!

Why would she tell the police one thing and Ron another?

911 call again, Misty still looking when Ron arrived... didn't want to make a false 911 call.

NG.........why didn't Misty call 911 immediately.

RC...........he thinks Misty was still looking for Haleigh

Nancy
I still don't understand why didn't Misty call 911 when she saw Misty gone
Ronald
I think Misty was still looking so she didn't make a false 911 call,he said for her to call 911 and he'd turn the house upside down.

NG: one thing I want to clear up, why didn't MC call 911 the minute she realized Haleigh was gone? RC: wanted to make sure Haleigh wasn't there, was still looking for her when he got home. He told her to call 911 and he'd turn the house upside down.

Guest, Richard Herman. NG: what about MC? RH: not inconsistencies. LE is holding up their investigation based on what bathroom she went to?

Defense lawyer talking head; NO INCONSISTENCIES.. *ahem* :eyeroll:

YIKES!!!! They are going to dump on Po Po!!!!!

Nancy also asked Ron what Misty told to the pollice about the sleeping arrangements. I think he said he wasn't there when the police talked to her.

We know full well in the polilce report Misty told the officer all three of them were in the big master bed!
thanks for catching that scandi! I tried to type up as much as possible & they were talking too fast! :)

already two inconsistencies by Ron....said once Misty was STANDING at front door....just now said that she was still looking all over for Haleigh when he got there

second one...he said he tore the house apart first and then called 911...just now changed that to he told Misty to call 911 and THEN he started looking for Haleigh.

YIKES!!!! They are going to dump on Po Po!!!!!

I absolutely hate to say that I had the same thought within the first few days. (not sure if Satsuma PD up to snuff)

Ok go ahead....I got my head covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members