2009.03.16 Nancy Grace Mon. night exclusive w/ Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TN just said cousin WAS there that night...Ron jumped in and said cousin wasn't there.

I serioulsy cannot stand Ron. Did you just see him rolling his eyes. At this point I hope that Crystal gets RJ.

He is a smart alek. He said he has dated teenagers in his time, yes...jeez

Ron's body and eye language is different!
Eyes looking to someone, shrugs?

RC denies that he and Misty got married to avoid legal problems if there's a trial

He admits to dating teenagers and says he and Misty knew each other 7 or 8 months before getting married

NG talking about allegation he has history of dating teenagers, then asks his age. He says he's 25 and he and MC have dated 7-8 months.

Ron says investigators took the door for further investigation on the locks. (What is the Miss Nancy thing? lol.)

I think he has stopped saying "Miss Nancy"!!!
chuckle.gif

Ronald
I have dated teenagers.
He said,"Misty and I knew each other seven or eight months before we got married."
They took door for further investigation,he doesn't know why.
Nancy
Is Misty willing to speak to LE again?
Ronald
We all are willing to talk to LE.

In my opinion, RC is one COLD dude.

Caller asking if person who lived in house before has been checked out. RC: he believes it's the reverand's deceased mother & father but he (RC) personally changed deadbolts/locks. He didn't want anybody to have keys to his house.

He said something REALLY weird here....he said he changed the lock because he didn't want THIS TO HAPPEN...not so no one could burglarize the house etc. he implied he was thinking specifically that THIS might happen.

TN just said cousin WAS there that night...Ron jumped in and said cousin wasn't there.
Since nobody has given this cousin they're talking about a name, maybe they're thinking of different people? Like JO wasn't there but somebody else was? :waitasec:

I think this is the most " bright -eyed" I've seen Ron in this whole investigation.

He said something REALLY weird here....he said he changed the lock because he didn't want THIS TO HAPPEN...not so no one could burglarize the house etc. he implied he was thinking specifically that THIS might happen.
Strange answer indeed! I'd normally think about a burglary before a child abduction.

I think that Ron is covering Misty's butt! I more than ever think this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18