2009.03.16 Nancy Grace Mon. night exclusive w/ Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy showing some of the home video tour again and reporter explaining the layout of the house and how Misty noticed light on in kitchen.

RC: saying you can see kitchen light on from master bedroom, no matter which bathroom you go to. Bedroom door was open.

NG: one thing I want to clear up, why didn't MC call 911 the minute she realized Haleigh was gone? RC: wanted to make sure Haleigh wasn't there, was still looking for her when he got home. He told her to call 911 and he'd turn the house upside down.

Guest, Richard Herman. NG: what about MC? RH: not inconsistencies. LE is holding up their investigation based on what bathroom she went to?

I don't disagree with Herman on that single thing, but he is basing his criticisms of LE on those being the only oddities/inconsistencies LE is seeing in Misty's statements. LE has interviewed her for 30 hours and done 3 polys, and they are not telling us a lot of things.

I think it's safe give them the benefit of the doubt that they aren't idiots and know a real pattern of inconsistencies and questionable presentation when they see one.

RC says that you can see whether or not the kitchen light is on from the master bedroom

Nancy
Why are you shaking your head?
Ronald
He said from the bedroom you can see light from kitchen.
They sleep with door open.
Nancy
In Florida law with an abuse of a child the husband/wife privledge doesn't apply.

Caller asking about RC/MC testifying against each other; privilege. NG: husband/wife privilege doesn't apply when there is welfare of a child involved or if incident happens before marriage.

'Contrary to "haters"'... Nancy is really losing it, her professionalism that is.

Nancy asks Ronald,with TN next to him,three main inconsistencies statements
1.when she called LE
2.why she went to the other bathroom
3.where she was sleeping and where Haleigh was sleeping.
Ronald said Misty said Jr was sleeping with Misty
Nancy
How did that happen it was miscommunicated?
Ronald
I don't know,he said he wasn't there when Misty was questioned by LE
Nancy
What Happened?
I pulled into yard,she was standing in door,he told her to call 911.
Why did she go to other bedroom?
Ronald
He said he hasn't heard that side of the story,he don't know.
Nancy
Why did you go on honeymoon?
Ronald
I went to an exclusive on Today show,not honeymoon.
See, now I thought he said she was standing in the yard. I'll have to wait for the transcript.

already two inconsistencies by Ron....said once Misty was STANDING at front door....just now said that she was still looking all over for Haleigh when he got there

-snip-

That was noticeable to me, too.

Caller asking if person who lived in house before has been checked out. RC: he believes it's the reverand's deceased mother & father but he (RC) personally changed deadbolts/locks. He didn't want anybody to have keys to his house.

RC says he personally bought the deadbolts for the house. He says he replaced the locks

Nancy
Let's worry about bringing Haleigh home,then worry about teen marriage.
Caller asked about renter before and Ronald says previous owner is pastor's parents.Nobody else had key,because he bought the locks himself.He took off old ones and he put new ones on.

"I didn't want this to happen."?????

Did he suspect someone would kidnap his child?

You know, he keeps denying anything that would lead to an unknown assailant. Its weird.

Marlena says Misty was in home with two children,cousin was in home at some point.TN says A/c man,grandma was there.Ronald said cousin was not in home that night.

Caller asking about the three people there at the house that night, A/C man, nephew, etc (???) thinks any of them could've unlocked dead bolt.

Producer: MC cousin had been visiting prior, not sure. TN: there was A/C repair man there, her mother went by that night to bring over clothes sometime between 7-8pm. RC: MC cousin wasn't there that night.

NG asking TN who was there that night

TN - repairman, and her mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members