2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her attorney said Crystal made multiple reports to the DFACS and Ron's ex girlfriend before Misty did to.

DFCS takes these reports seriously they will go out and investiage within 24 to 48 hours. They will go out and check on the children, even strip them down to look for abuse. The fact that these children were not removed after several calls says there was no abuse found when the calls were made.

The timing of this is just not right. Get Haleigh home first!!

If my children came for their visits with injuries that looked like they'd been beaten up, I think I'd call the police if my calls to DFACS seemed to be ignored. MOO
Or take them to a doctor/hospital who would notify the proper authorities.

I'v been lurking on these threads and wondered if it is necessary to open a psych. thread to discuss the players surrounding Halleighs disappearance in a more constructive way to look for clues. So much of the posts seem accusitory towards the actions of the parents and I thought it might help to discuss there behaviors as it relates to Halleighs disappearance. Like we have in the Anthny forumn. Just food for thought while sluething.

I disagree, as I see it when Crystal was not being coached, before all this "stuff", her responses were...Ron's a good father, Ron loved Haleigh, she didn't see problems in the home (NG transcript on 2/11 or 2/12, I just read it again this am)... she also "clung" to him at one of the early vigils. I believe if she had been battered and broken she wouldn't have offered up that "good" stuff. If nothing else she would have been mute on anything Ron right in the beginning, she clearly had the ability to do that. She volunteered that info.

I think she does have a good heart and didn't want to hurt him. Since then, she's been called the "bio-mom" while TN and family repeatedly talk about Haleigh's "new mommy", the one who can't give a consistent story to LE and "doesn't know" why.
I think she's also learned a whole lot since she's not two hours away.
I would quit my job and move with my children to a tent before ever allowing Misty or Ron to care for my children.

But, if DFS wasn't doing anything about it...would you not take it to the police? Whose to say RC did it. If she had pictures of "abuse", it could have been anyone. I wouldn't have called, I would have marched straight to the police department and even taken my kids in for the police officer to see!

JMO, but maybe b/c TN works there, wonder how far that would've gotten? Intimidation perhaps.:( I wonder about this b/c TN has been out in the media stating MC will be the kids mommy, MC stating that she is like their mommy... I don't get all that coming from RC's family..to me it is a slap in the face to CS...:(

I think the point here is that a 17 year old girl was in charge of two children, one of which is now missing, and she has YET to be cleared over a month later due to the fact that she CAN'T seem to get her story straight!!! Take away the fact of alleged abuse in that home, and we still have a child who is being cared for by this 17 year old girl who is quite possibly a supect in a missing children's case. Is this not grounds to remove RJ from the home???

RJ will not be removed unless DFCS can substantiate the abuse.

The timing of all this custody issue is insane. CS said she had the pictures during her visits and now wants to go full fledge for Custody. Their focus should be on Haleigh and Haleigh ONLY. This is causing problems for all sides of this and it is not needed right now.

What about Haleigh!!!!!!!!
I think that what a person thinks of the timing is dependent upon how likely they believe there is any truth to the allegations.

At least I hope so. I would hate to ask someone not to act now, for Jr's sake, and even as a consideration of what happened to Haleigh, if I believed the allegations had a real chance of being true, timing be danged.

(Heck, she seems to be danged if she does and danged if she doesn't. I mean, we already see the fact that she didn't do more than report to DCF before being used as proof that it wasn't true. So apparently, she must act now and even more forcefully if anyone's to believe her.)

I know children fall through the cracks with DCF, and sometimes Judges make the wrong decision. Three judges same decision, Haleigh went to school, saw the dr regularly if she was being abused someone would have reported it. Marie called DCF on Ron, DCF did not remove the kids from his care. RJ supposedly beaten until he was bloody and bruised, everyone missed the injuries? Crystal had them every other week never took them to the hospital to show the injuries, took pictures but then says she had not done anything because she was not aware of the abuse. She misled the public about the school injury. The court documents state custody was not given to her for more reasons than not having a job, yet she fails to mention that. Stating the fact that JR was living in a tent as a reason to remove him grrrrr unbelievable.

This is so messed up IMO and hopefully the truth will come out and people will not just be bullied into things because of the attorney.

The timing of all this custody issue is insane. CS said she had the pictures during her visits and now wants to go full fledge for Custody. Their focus should be on Haleigh and Haleigh ONLY. This is causing problems for all sides of this and it is not needed right now.

What about Haleigh!!!!!!!!

Haleigh and Junior, IMO..

But, if DFS wasn't doing anything about it...would you not take it to the police? Whose to say RC did it. If she had pictures of "abuse", it could have been anyone. I wouldn't have called, I would have marched straight to the police department and even taken my kids in for the police officer to see!
I agree this case is crazy:banghead:

Which would mean DFACS investigated many times and found no grounds to remove the children.

Her attorney said Crystal made multiple reports to the DFACS and Ron's ex girlfriend before Misty did to.

This really has nothing to do with any thing and she should not have went on about this.I feel the neglect and abuse should be investigated by the social services on misty and ron I don't think they realise this is very serious.This child may be kidnapped or dead because Misty was neglectful and not being responsible taking care of these children.This is where the social services need to investigate.

I have to respectively disagree it has everything to do with it. It shows Crystal made false accusations about someone stealing her car. She was willing to lie get someone in trouble for a felony.Doesnt matter if she admitted lieing she still did it. Thats major and will diffently play a role in DCF ruling and any custody trial.

I think that what a person thinks of the timing is dependent upon how likely they believe there is any truth to the allegations.

At least I hope so. I would hate to ask someone not to act now, if they believed the allegations to be true, timing be danged.

(Heck, she seems to be d@mned if she does and d@mned if she doesn't. I mean, we already see the fact that she didn't do more than report to DCF before being used as proof that it wasn't true. So apparently, she must act now and even more forcefully if anyone's to believe her.)

She was taking pictures of the children/abuse on her weekend. Why over look it until now? I am sure they will ask her why she has all the pictures of the bruises on the children and did nothing. DFCS will say she failed to protect them.

Also if she has all these pictures, why did she only produce one to Geraldo that was quickly proven to not be abuse?

JMO, but maybe b/c TN works there, wonder how far that would've gotten? Intimidation perhaps.:( I wonder about this b/c TN has been out in the media stating MC will be the kids mommy, MC stating that she is like their mommy... I don't get all that coming from RC's family..to me it is a slap in the face to CS...:(
I agree I think she has been intimidated by Ron and family and is making her move while she can

Crystal makes it sound like she let Ron take the children for a weekend visit and he didn't bring them back. She LET him take those children...a toddler and an infant...not only out of the state but out of the country for nearly a month...with her full knowledge and approval.

What the heck...what mother would allow that if they knew the person was abusive? I dont buy it one bit.

Haleigh and Junior, IMO..

Yes Haleigh and Junior. The parents are spending all their time fighting about who did what and now the custody battle starting. They should be out looking for Haleigh. I understand Junior is being looked after by the GGM.

When police are called for a missing child and all the background checks are done on all parties..........they would see there were calls to DFCS and that would open an investigation on Junior at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqwkie