2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CS had photos of abuse during her childrens visits then why is she saying she didnt fight for them before because she had no knowledge there was abuse? Makes no sense.

I caught that too. I think she is forgetting what she has already said and ends up tripping up in her storys.

*Sigh*

It is all Crystal this or Ronald and Misty that. What about Haleigh?

I think that Crystal is being truthful about the abuse. The biggest thing for me is the fact that Crysta's lawyer said they had people coming out of the woodwork on this. Why would she not only make a statement like this but contact the child services telling them about these witnesses if it was not true? If they have witnesses on these abuse allegations then these said witnesses will/would have to testify with this. About Crystal, this girl has come out and admitted everything she has done in the past. I understand completely where she is coming from on this. I hope she gets Junior b/c I don't think he is safe there with Misty. JMHO

The timing of all this custody issue is insane. CS said she had the pictures during her visits and now wants to go full fledge for Custody. Their focus should be on Haleigh and Haleigh ONLY. This is causing problems for all sides of this and it is not needed right now.

What about Haleigh!!!!!!!!

Haleigh doesn't seem to be a top priority for Crystal right now. She has a free attorney who is gung ho to take the kids away from Ron and Crystal is going right along with her and feeding her info that I question is true or not.

Either Crystal knew the kids were being abused or she didn't. She has said it both ways now. If she had pictures and knew the abuse to be a fact according to the kids and not just bumps and scrapes from playing then why did she need Child Protective Services to get involved. All she had to do was retain an attorney and take Ron to court. If that were me and I thought my children were being abused I would find the money somewhere...get a job...and go to court. I don't believe she thought they were being abused. Especially from all of the positive remarks she said about Ron before Geraldo and this attorney came along.

I wonder if Geraldo is paying for this attorney? He really dislikes Ron.

I get what everyone is saying about how they think Haleigh is not Crystal's top priority right now BUT what else is she supposed to do? I mean there is really IMO nothing that she can do but let the police do their job. I hope that Haleigh is found just as much as the next person. IMO I think that Crystal is doing right by trying to get Junior.

I think she does have a good heart and didn't want to hurt him. Since then, she's been called the "bio-mom" while TN and family repeatedly talk about Haleigh's "new mommy", the one who can't give a consistent story to LE and "doesn't know" why.
I think she's also learned a whole lot since she's not two hours away.
I would quit my job and move with my children to a tent before ever allowing Misty or Ron to care for my children.

I believe that Crystal has family in that town and it is such a small town that I would bet everyone knows everyone elses business. If she really wanted to know how her kids were being raised all she would have had to do is ask. I'm sure there are people there would have been glad to fill her in.

She is treating her as inhumanely/rudely as she did Melinda Duckett.
I, for one, believe CS. She has owned up to her mistakes/misdeeds of the past. I doubt she has had the resources to pursue custody until now.
Melinda was the last person to see the missing child...as was Misty in this case. IMO NG is being hard on the wrong person. Seems to me NG needs to be hard on Misty and leave Crystal alone. IMO both Crystal and Misty are afraid of Ron.
As far as seeking custody, that is VERY expensive for the parent who does not have current custody. I know personally (not JMO) that one must pour thousands of dollars into the challenge. Paying for Guardian Adlidum, atty fees, and at times a PI. I can not imagine Crystal has ever had the money or support to do that on her own.
IMO it is sort of like the first parent to get custody...gets to keep them unless the other parent is a person of means or good enough credit to go in big debt to make a try for custody.
IMO we know where Crystal and Ron were between 3pm and 3am but we don't KNOW were Misty was.
Hey, NG...get tough on the one to last see the child, or are you afraid Misty would walk out on you like she did LE when they got "rude."

JMO, but maybe b/c TN works there, wonder how far that would've gotten? Intimidation perhaps.:( I wonder about this b/c TN has been out in the media stating MC will be the kids mommy, MC stating that she is like their mommy... I don't get all that coming from RC's family..to me it is a slap in the face to CS...:(

If I remember right Ron's mother doesn't work in the town she lives in and so Crystal wouldn't have even seen her if she made a report.

We have to remember as well that Crystal only got these kids EVERY TWO WEEEKS. I do not think she is lying about this. I mean like I said above if they have people that are witnesses(more than one person I mean) then I would say it is likely true. We have heard first hand Ron's abusive side when he called Misty a "" in the 911 call.

The point of the matter is Crystal is just finding all this stuff out. She didn't know about any of this until Haleigh went missing. If it was me I would be doing the same thing. I wouldn't want my son anywhere near the place(or with the people) that my daughter went missing.

In the interview I believe it was with Geraldo ...someone please correct me if I am wrong. But, didn't RC imply or even state that he had been investigated by DFS.

No, he made the statement that he disciplines them according to DFS rules. Which I took to mean...as we all know by now...by law we can't spank our children...teachers can't lay a hand on them, etc, etc, I think he was being sarcastic and saying that he disciplines his children by the rules of DFS. I'm probably not being clear. If DFS says all you can do is give your kids a time out or take away a prized possession, etc then that is what he does. It doesn't mean that DFS has been to his home and told him what he can and can't do with the kids. He goes by the law or rules.

I haven't read the whole thread yet so not sure if any of this has been mentioned. CS / atty said she missed Dr Appts and hearings due to no license but she got her license at 20, left the house at 19. 3 years have gone by since having a license with no attempt to file for a new custody arrangement? No license did not prevent her from moving on, getting pregnant again, getting to those OB/GYN visits, presumably and to the hospital to give birth to Chloe, did not prevent her from getting to the birthday party with all the pot plants and posters in the house. I thought CS and Chad live close to her mom and Chad's father. In all this time, none of them - nor their siblings - could give her a ride to police station, hospital with the children whom were supposedly bruised, attorney's or legal aid offices? The way I took it, the black eye photo of Haleigh that Art mentioned is one and the same photo of injury that has already been established happened at school. Otherwise, a few bumps, scratches, bruises, look at the photos on youtube. I have 3 kids (one was born when I was 19, one at 22, the last at 29). I am ashamed to say that I have done alot less with my youngest than I did with the older two, and the activities Ron did with his kids puts me to shame as to what I have been unable to do (less time, less energy) with my youngest as opposed to his older siblings. Ron had them out fishing, Easter egg hunts, dune buggy go karts, etc. Kids play with sticks. Kids are going to get scratched and the occasional bruise. My youngest has a huge scar on his shin from learning to ride a big bike. I wonder where Ron supposedly threw them down the stairs? I thought they predominately lived in trailers without stairs, and the new home doesn't even have stairs at the backdoor, just the ramp. Not sure about the front door. Just some questions this episode raised for me.

No, he made the statement that he disciplines them according to DFS rules. Which I took to mean...as we all know by now...by law we can't spank our children...teachers can't lay a hand on them, etc, etc, I think he was being sarcastic and saying that he disciplines his children by the rules of DFS. I'm probably not being clear. If DFS says all you can do is give your kids a time out or take away a prized possession, etc then that is what he does. It doesn't mean that DFS has been to his home and told him what he can and can't do with the kids. He goes by the law or rules.

Or goes by what he learned at the parent classes he attended. Did Crystal ever get around to attending those, I wonder? Maybe someone knows. I wanted to get thru and ask Nancy Grace that if Crystal goes to court with these abuse charges and succeeds in severing Ron's parental rights and gets custody of JR is there anything / any agency to prevent her from taking JR out of the country to Canada or Mexico or somewhere else that we may not know Haleigh is already hidden away. Wish I could get thru!

I am just now catching the show... (in Hawaii... been out so I am catching the 7:00pm show as it airs out here). I understand Nancy pushing her and pushing about past legal issues... but what about digging into Ron... doesn't he have one heckuva rap sheet? I don't understand at all what is going on with all of them... but if the lawyer is truthful and saying that other people have come forward to say that Ron has been abusing the kids, then that is a huge concern.

I am not buying this "abuse" stuff from the bio mom.......why is this coming out now??? I am sure this lawyer sought out the bio mom and is no doubt working pro-bono......Nancy just brought up the fact that the bio mom has things in her past for filing false accusations and lying to police.........

And the Atty said that is in the past, but they have been bringing up Ron's past charges which he was never convicted of. Seems they want to have cake and eat it too.

I wonder if Nancy would appreciate being called her twin's "biological mother" ?
ty ty ty ty ty ty ty!! I just wrote Nancy about this today!!! If everyone that thinks it is disrespectful writes maybe she will change how she speaks about Crystal.

I've never disliked NG as much as I do right now. Giving RC a free pass when it comes to his proclivity to hang out with teen girls and she's crucifying Crystal for a false police report. It sounds like she leant her car to somebody and when they didn't bring it back she reported it stolen.
If she will do THAT, it begs the question:
Did she report her children kidnapped when she kindheartedly let Ron take them in 05 and he didn't bring them back? I don't recall ever hearing SHE immediately filed for custody to get them back at that time. HE filed for custody IIRC. (and won).

I am not going to weigh in on the abuse charges. It sounds to me a little like mud flinging which is sometimes standard in custody cases. I think (hopefully) that if RC was abusing his children, the spotlight has been put on it so that he would not do it now while all of this is going on.

However, I am deeply concerned about Haleigh. Does anybody know what the police did today? Was anybody questioned that we know of. It is unsettling that the police do not seem to have a theory, a POI, a suspect, something. This is ridiculous!!! They need to either clear Misty or name her as POI. This is so frustrating!!!!! Where is this child?

BTW, does anybody have an opinion or knowledge of the police department in this town?

Um... Art Harris' site isn't accessible? I'd like to read that interview he did with Misty and see the pics he is going to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV