2009.03.19 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this so called abuse was going on back in November, and you take pictures of the kids, why would you wait till March to say and do anything about it? I can't see waiting to do anything about it, till months latersomething just doesn't sound right here. I know if it were my kids/grandkids I'm going to do something about it then, not 5 months later.

Exactly! And if the person taking the picture was a pediatric nurse then she is classified as a "mandatory reporter" required by law to report abuse if seen. If this is true and there was abuse she should be held accountable for not reporting it immediately!

If this so called abuse was going on back in November, and you take pictures of the kids, why would you wait till March to say and do anything about it? I can't see waiting to do anything about it, till months latersomething just doesn't sound right here. I know if it were my kids/grandkids I'm going to do something about it then, not 5 months later.

She reported the bruises on Jr. She did not report the bruises on Haleigh. Seems to me that Crystal bought the school accident story. It was on her relatives that didn't. But she did report the bruises on Jr.

My take on NG:

I can't believe that I actually watched her....She is going after Cystal's lawyer simply because the pictures prove nothing and it's taking the focus of Haleigh which should never happen. I won't go into my kids injuries however Haleigh's injury is being made such a big deal about. I predict egg on the lawyers face....

Crystal's lawyer: In it for the publicity. She wants to be one of those talking heads after this is over with. She's playing with the big people now and IMO way out of her element. She is certainly very pretty.

Mark K: Very angry with her and Crystal..very. I have never seen him this angry. IMO they should listen to him.

Other people: Same lines as Mark K. I don't even think that the reporter believes this. He was neutral for both sides. He talked with Ron. Was very positive about what Ron told him.

My Thoughts: What in the h**l are these people thinking??? Jr is in no more danger today than he was 6 months ago! Oh wait, his MOM put him on national TV and let the world know that Jr saw who took his sissy. Why take the focus off from finding Haliegh? From many of the blogs I have read today, this is not looking too good for Crystal's side. Crystal needs to get rid of these people "helping" her!

This case isn't about Ron and Crystal! It's about Haleigh! But because of the antics of the parents that is being lost....sad actually :(

Yeah, you know you're doing something wrong when you're getting the verbal smackdown by Mark Klaas. (He doesn't mince words when he talks about KC either!)

If anyone is watching the rerun of NG please, pretty please let me know what M. Klaas said, we had a power outage just as he came on...I *adore* M. Klaas!

Kat it wasn't so much what he said he was how he looked! He was p***ed! I watch Mark K all the time and I have never seen him this angry.

Me too. But she hasn't managed to thrown them off track; they have made it clear that they don't trust what she is saying. ;)
IMO, she did from day 1.
A 17 yr old cried abduction and LE plowed full speed ahead toward a perp, rather than start from within the home(like usual cases) and work out. I am sure they did both to an extent, but in my opinion it took them a while to realize that maybe Misty was not just some young scared girl. Had the 911 call come from an adult woman this much time would not have gone by for them to realize that she holds the key to Haleighs disappearance. I think that LE, as well as many people on this thread who still do, mistook Mistys adolescence to be the reason for her inconsistencies, when in fact she is a street smart girl that has proven to have lived a very fast life in a very short time.. and that she, in fact, could be capable of a crime or impeding an investigation of a crime intentionally.
JMOO as usual

Kat it wasn't so much what he said he was how he looked! He was p***ed! I watch Mark K all the time and I have never seen him this angry.
And I happen to agree with him! They are assassinating Ronald's character at the expense of his missing child and it needs to STOP.

LE needs to come out and name a POI/Suspect NOW. They are leaving innocent people out there to be ridiculed and harrassed when they could easily put an end to the nonsense going on around them. It is cruel and it is unneccessary for them to do this. LE knows darn well who they are looking at in this and have at least something to go on, I hope. If not...the case is going to turn cold and will never be solved which means these people will live eternally in the hell they used to call lives.

And I happen to agree with him! They are assassinating Ronald's character at the expense of his missing child and it needs to STOP.

LE needs to come out and name a POI/Suspect NOW. They are leaving innocent people out there to be ridiculed and harrassed when they could easily put an end to the nonsense going on around them. It is cruel and it is unneccessary for them to do this. LE knows darn well who they are looking at in this and have at least something to go on, I hope. If not...the case is going to turn cold and will never be solved which means these people will live eternally in the hell they used to call lives.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I always thought that if you suspected abuse you were supposed to report it. If it turns out that she is wrong, why wouldn't she just have been mistaken? I don't know, I just can understand her concern. I would want to know why my children had bruises also.
Im not saying that. What Im saying is if she did this full well knowing that it was false then she should be held accountible. Im not saying she didnt make a mistake and that she doesnt have a right to do it. Im just saying that if in fact it is proven that she make false accusations that she knew wasnt true then she should be held accountible. There are so many abuse children out there that need attention and help. People making false claims are making it harder for the ones that need it. Thats all Im saying:)

Im not saying that. What Im saying is if she did this full well knowing that it was false then she should be held accountible. Im not saying she didnt make a mistake and that she doesnt have a right to do it. Im just saying that if in fact it is proven that she make false accusations that she knew wasnt true then she should be held accountible. There are so many abuse children out there that need attention and help. People making false claims are making it harder for the ones that need it. Thats all Im saying:)
As far as I am concerned, the ship sailed as it has already been determined this was a false claim on Crystal's part!!! Instead of this Attorney trying to capitalize on it...she should be trying to save Crystal's character now because it makes her look even worse than she did before! I can't wait until the judge hears about this carp going on national television and the way they have trashed the father publically with false accusations. I hope Crystal never sees Rj again without supervision and IF/WHEN Haleigh returns...she should not be subjected to her either! Playing mind games with her children and making false accusations against their father is abuse of the worst kind.

I've had trouble keeping up, so I might have missed it, but did anyone else see the snippets Nancy showed about all three being in the same bed? Or was I dreaming? :crazy:

She had one even of Ron saying Misty said all three were in bed together, didn't she? :confused: I had not seen that before.

I saw it and you weren't dreaming. Ron confirmed that Misty said all 3 were in same bed. At least he didn't say, "I don't know, I was at work."

As far as I am concerned, the ship sailed as it has already been determined this was a false claim on Crystal's part!!! Instead of this Attorney trying to capitalize on it...she should be trying to save Crystal's character now because it makes her look even worse than she did before! I can't wait until the judge hears about this carp going on national television and the way they have trashed the father publically with false accusations. I hope Crystal never sees Rj again without supervision and IF/WHEN Haleigh returns...she should not be subjected to her either! Playing mind games with her children and making false accusations against their father is abuse of the worst kind.

Wow!!

Yeah usually I like Nancy but what this lawyer is saying is that the injurys got worse. Thats what she is trying to say.

Injuries do and can get worse..I dislocated my elbow after falling. after having it put back in place about 3-4 days later my entire arm turned black and was very swollen..it looked worse than it did the day it happened..

O/T Cajun how ya been haven't seen you lately! :seeya:

I was wondering to myself, Satsuma is a small town and I was wondering how this Lawyers techniques were going over down there. Coming out on national TV suggesting that DFC and LE hadn't investigated fully the first time complaints were logged?

I was wondering to myself, Satsuma is a small town and I was wondering how this Lawyers techniques were going over down there. Coming out on national TV suggesting that DFC and LE hadn't investigated fully the first time complaints were logged?
Oh to be a fly on the wall:crazy:

SS this is by far the best post yet about this case!:clap:

I don't see it that way at all!! Her son is just as important as her daughter and she has reason to believe he's in an abusive home. She knows where he is and she wants him back right now. I TOTALLY get that!

How is her going after him hindering the search for Hayleigh? I don't get that at all.

Why isn't she going after custody of Haleigh too?

Hey Kat, I am ok, just in one of my quiet moods of late, but I am kind of riled up about the crap CS is pulling right now.:)

(my bold)

I don't completely disagree. But there are also an alarming number of people who care more about protecting Ronald than making sure the children are being parented in a safe and healthy manner.

Who cares what other people think. Thats no reason to stick your head on TV and blather on and on about things that have nothing to do with finding a missing girl. Find her first, then have at all the other crap. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly