2009.03.19 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my kids were that little, they would tell you mommy tripped them and made them fall down if they had tripped over my shoe, or walking next to me... Perhaps Ronald and RJ were throwing sticks into the water or something and JR walked in front causing him to be hit with a stick ... MOO

On another note, How would the mom know that Haleigh had more injuries after the monkey bar incident when she didn't have the kids until that next weekend???

exactly

It seems to me bio mom is starting to get donations, after all this time she is just now worried about the kids being abused. Seems fishy to me to let the dad have kids for 4 yrs if you feel they are being abused.To me its just to keep money coming in, for such a concerned mother why didnt she try to get her kids back in all these years.School nurse would minimize injuries gotten from the schools monkey bars to cover their own behinds in a lawsuit.The marriage took away from the child but thankfully only a few days,hopefully this will not last long.I believe the mom sees an opportunity to cash in and shes grabbing it.

Your so right! I can't seem to get over how these people are all about themselves first and Haleigh last.

YES. She took the date off the camera (therefore no date on actual picture) AND the card was erased so the encoded data was gone as well. It was either in the harris article or I thought CS's lawyer had said it on some show I watched today in between furiously typing my "oh so important" thoughts. LOL

Wouldn't her computer show when she uploaded them to pc?

Why isn't she going after custody of Haleigh too?

Picazio said she doesn't intend to help Crystal Sheffield file for custody of the children at this time, but she plans to wait until DCF finishes its investigation before filing any legal action for custody.

From this link:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=134180&provider=rss

So it seems that she would be filing for both children. If she files. She isn't "going after" custody of anyone yet.

Maybe because the "urgency" isn't there?
But that doesnt make sense. You cant have it both ways. If she really believes her children are being abused I would say that would call for "urgency". One would a assume wouldnt they?

But that doesnt make sense. You cant have it both ways. If she really believes her children are being abused I would say that would call for "urgency". One would a assume wouldnt they?
I'm sure it will come part and parcel if child services find that abuse has occurred.

Your so right! I can't seem to get over how these people are all about themselves first and Haleigh last.

Pinky, go read on the other high profile thread here (KC and etal.) it seems to be a current trend in these type cases.

Unfortunately, an attorney showed up in Dodge to offer her services to CS. Is it smart for this woman to inject herself in this case the way she did...not IMO. She could have done so without the fanfare. I don't think the lawyer would lie about people approaching her and telling her stories about what they witnessed. But, it wasn't necessary to bring this out in the open the way she did. If she wants to work with CS...that's their business. But publicly, the focus needs to be on Haleigh.

I would like to know the percentage of the people who "approached" her with these fantastic stories that are related in some way to Crystal or her family.

Unfortunately, an attorney showed up in Dodge to offer her services to CS. Is it smart for this woman to inject herself in this case the way she did...not IMO. She could have done so without the fanfare. I don't think the lawyer would lie about people approaching her and telling her stories about what they witnessed. But, it wasn't necessary to bring this out in the open the way she did. If she wants to work with CS...that's their business. But publicly, the focus needs to be on Haleigh.

Oh heck...lawyers strech the truth everyday. Maybe one person said something to her....and that becomes many. LOL

I would like to know the percentage of the people who "approached" her with these fantastic stories that are related in some way to Crystal or her family.
From what I gathered here from people in the area there are those that are not related. Trying to keep an open mind.

I just find it astounding that anyone would even question why a child abuse investigation should not be done in any missing child case. It seems to me that people are getting all upset one is being done. It should be mandatory in any case where a child is missing. :waitasec:

All I am seem to hear is that LE is wasting their time and resources on a child abuse investigation! I am 100% in favor of this investigation. No one can say that Haleigh was or wasn't abused until the investigation is completed. :eek:

NG has sunk to a new low, IMO.

I always thought that if you suspected abuse you were supposed to report it. If it turns out that she is wrong, why wouldn't she just have been mistaken? I don't know, I just can understand her concern. I would want to know why my children had bruises also.

She did report it... and nothing was done!
Very telling IMO

Pinky, go read on the other high profile thread here (KC and etal.) it seems to be a current trend in these type cases.

Oh I know your right. That just gets my BP up when I see all the talking heads. Why do watch it then? :waitasec:

As far as I am concerned, the ship sailed as it has already been determined this was a false claim on Crystal's part!!! Instead of this Attorney trying to capitalize on it...she should be trying to save Crystal's character now because it makes her look even worse than she did before! I can't wait until the judge hears about this carp going on national television and the way they have trashed the father publically with false accusations. I hope Crystal never sees Rj again without supervision and IF/WHEN Haleigh returns...she should not be subjected to her either! Playing mind games with her children and making false accusations against their father is abuse of the worst kind.

oh come on, there is no way you can KNOW the allegations are false any more than I can KNOW they are true! Just let Child Protective Services & LE figure that out!

also, If I were Crystal and I had one itty bitty teeny weeny suspicion that RC or MC had anything at all to do with HC's disappearance, you better believe you me I'd be doing exactly what she is doing and I'd fight night and day to get my other child! She may have not had the fight in her the first time around when Ron abducted the children from Crystal - but I bet she will fight tooth and nail now!!! What mother wouldn't?? I'd want everyone looking at everything and I'd want to make 100% sure my son would be safe in RC's custody!!

Oh heck...lawyers strech the truth everyday. Maybe one person said something to her....and that becomes many. LOL
Could very well be. Still, saying it publically opens her up to all kinds of scrutiny. She should have stayed behind the curtain IMO.

I just find it astounding that anyone would even question why a child abuse investigation should not be done in any missing child case. It seems to me that people are getting all upset one is being done. It should be mandatory in any case where a child is missing. :waitasec:

All I am seem to hear is that LE is wasting their time and resources on a child abuse investigation! I am 100% in favor of this investigation. No one can say that Haleigh was or wasn't abused until the investigation is completed. :eek:

NG has sunk to a new low, IMO.

Nancy Grace show does not decide child abuse cases. If they have a case then they need to get thier booties in court.
Please don't confuse the two. CS lawyer is putting her mug on TV for free press.....if she had a real case she would be in a real court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly