2009.04.01 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they have to keep running video and showing pictures of Caylee? It rips my heart apart every time they do that. :banghead: Please stop!! I can't look at the TV when they do that!!

That letter is ANCIENT news, no?
Yup, it is! What is it with NG and this OOOLLLLDDD news? If they don't have anything new to report on, then talk about another case or something! NGs producers need to read this forum everyday to get the most up to date info. Think we could get Assoc. Producer credits? ;)

Nancy showing more old video of Casey's jail call and visit with parents. Also holding up copy of the note Casey wrote to the sheriff.

Caller: asking about stainless steel knife found in trash bag with Caylee's remains. :rolleyes: Reporter says it was in the car, not with the remains.

Nancy asking reporter Drew P. about why GA would want Casey to ask the sheriff to break the rules for this secret meeting. Drew P.: Don't know if GA had ever talked to the sheriff about it personally, just not protocol.

More of the jail video where GA asks Casey to write the note.

Leonard: at that stage of the game the parents were as interested in getting as much information as possible. GA told his friend "the answer is there in that room" (Caylee's room?). As far as GA believed he could get a private meeting, it's a LE courtesy sometimes used because GA was former LE.

Natisha: Kiomarie said Casey changed after having Caylee, started drinking more, dressing more provocatively, etc. She also talked about pros/cons of abortions.

Natisha: Kiomarie said Casey changed after having Caylee, started drinking more, dressing more provocatively, etc. She also talked about pros/cons of abortions.

That's relative, I wonder how much she did before Caylee was born and during her pregnancy.

Showing photos of Casey's car and LA describing the car and the smell while laughing.

Caller: thinks Casey wanted CA to find the remains, thinks defense may try to pin the murder on CA.

Kiomarie said it was a secret place the parents didn't know about.

That's relative, I wonder how much she did before Caylee was born and during her pregnancy.
Good point! :clap: Although Caylee did seem healthy, so it's possible she didn't drink during pregnancy.

After these messages, and then these messages, and those and them ..... we'll be right back!

I think Kio will still be a good witness for the state, but I wish she hadn't sold the story to the Enquirer.

Showing photos of Casey's car and LA describing the car and the smell while laughing.

Caller: thinks Casey wanted CA to find the remains, thinks defense may try to pin the murder on CA.

Kiomarie said it was a secret place the parents didn't know about.

That would really be getting back at CA wouldn't it.

Renee Rockwell & Alan Ripka.

RR: Kiomarie's story is more appealing with a $20K price tag.

AR: just because she sold the story doesn't mean it isn't true.

Marc Klaas: Kiomarie is just another person who's jumped on the Caylee gravy train and it's really sad. About private jail meetings, special consideration should only be given to those who are cooperating and trying to solve the case. Especially believes CA has been misdirecting the investigation and doesn't deserve any special consideration.

Nancy talking to M Klaas about how she would go about describing to jury stages of decomposition and comparing Casey's partying during this process...good idea I thought.

Good point! :clap: Although Caylee did seem healthy, so it's possible she didn't drink during pregnancy.
That doesn't really mean anything, sometimes symptoms of fetal alcohol syndrome doesn't appear in a child til they are older. (6-8 years old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor