2009.04.01 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody but me think Caylee's speech was a little behind what might be expected for an almost 3 year old?

The more I'm hearing, I think they just might try it. :eek:

It would sure make an interesting trial. Must see TV.

New Caller says NG's kids are a gift from heaven before making her point. :rolleyes:

Caller: asking Nancy if she believes the jury could render a not guilty verdict and if CA will testify truthfully.

Caller: asking about LE officer who resigned after not disclosing relationship with Casey. Could he be Caylee's father? MW: Casey says it was a one-night stand when she was 19 y/o.

I know. The defense is going to jump all over that.
I'm thinking they'll jump all over everything Kiomarie testifies to. She's showing that Casey didn't want Caylee, but CA forced her to keep her. (Motive to get rid of Caylee to spite CA, imo) She's also testifying to the same location Caylee was found in being a secret place that only friends knew about where they buried childhood pets. (Good place for Casey to have put Caylee's remains, imo) They'll have to make a point of the $20K to infer she's lying. I wonder though about other childhood friends who knew about the pet burial grounds and who they might be? Would they be able to confirm what Kiomarie says? :waitasec:

I missed what the Doctor was saying...something about depth? did anyone hear that?

Nancy moving on to missing 8 y/o Sandra.

Does anybody but me think Caylee's speech was a little behind what might be expected for an almost 3 year old?

I do. My niece was born exactly 2 days before Caylee in 2005 too, and putting clear, complete sentences together by 2 and a half (so were all her little friends that were at her 3rd birthday party). GA said she would wake him up to go swimming and say "JoJo swim?" An almost 3 year old would be way past that and able to put it in a full question instead of 2 words IMO.

Caller: asking Nancy if she believes the jury could render a not guilty verdict and if CA will testify truthfully.

Caller: asking about LE officer who resigned after not disclosing relationship with Casey. Could he be Caylee's father? MW: Casey says it was a one-night stand when she was 19 y/o.

Well that narrows it down to half of Orlando. :eek:

Nancy talking to M Klaas about how she would go about describing to jury stages of decomposition and comparing Casey's partying during this process...good idea I thought.
I thought that was interesting too. I'd really love to see NG up against JB in court! :D

I do. My niece was born exactly 2 days before Caylee in 2005 too, and putting clear, complete sentences together by 2 and a half (so were all her little friends that were at her 3rd birthday party). GA said she would wake him up to go swimming and say "JoJo swim?" An almost 3 year old would be way past that and able to put it in a full sentence IMO.
Could that be the result of Casey drugging her?

I'm thinking they'll jump all over everything Kiomarie testifies to. She's showing that Casey didn't want Caylee, but CA forced her to keep her. She's also testifying to the same location Caylee was found in being a secret place that only friends knew about where they buried childhood pets. They'll have to make a point of the $20K to infer she's lying. I wonder though about other childhood friends who knew about the pet burial grounds and who they might be? Would they be able to confirm what Kiomarie says? :waitasec:

True but, if Kiomarie made these statements AFTER Caylee was located and then sold her story -- I'd be concerned -- given that these statements were made months before Caylee was discovered and complemented the discovery, in terms of location, method, heart shapes, etc -- adds credibility. Unless the Defense accuses her.

Absolutely! My kids were not geniuses but they and their cousins and my friends' kids were all in pre-school at 3 or before, and were way ahead of where Caylee appeared to be. CA seemed to talk to her but who knows how many hours she spent alone with KC ignoring her.
I know all kids are different but I would think CA would have had concerns . . .

Could that be the result of Casey drugging her?

Who knows. Maybe GA was remembering when she was younger and use to ask him that. I would think by age three or almost three, she would have been speaking in sentences, but maybe not. Children develop at different rates.

Absolutely! My kids were not geniuses but they and their cousins and my friends' kids were all in pre-school at 3 or before, and were way ahead of where Caylee appeared to be. CA seemed to talk to her but who knows how many hours she spent alone with KC ignoring her.
I know all kids are different but I would think CA would have had concerns . . .

It could have been that she has KC's genes. :waitasec:

True but, if Kiomarie made these statements AFTER Caylee was located and then sold her story -- I'd be concerned -- given that these statements were made months before Caylee was discovered and complemented the discovery, in terms of location, method, heart shapes, etc -- adds credibility. Unless the Defense accuses her.
I think she's credible too, mainly because she talked about this location months before Caylee was found. And the scientific evidence the state has will show that Caylee had been there since (the end of) June.

Agreed. Both a lack of interaction with KC as well as little to no interaction with little play friends would delay her progress ..... add to that the possibility of drugs :eek: :eek: :eek:

Who knows. Maybe GA was remembering when she was younger and use to ask him that. I would think by age three or almost three, she would have been speaking in sentences, but maybe not. Children develop at different rates.
Well, we do know she was able to sing to her great grandpa! So I'm more inclined to think GA was remembering something from at least a few months before she died. MOO :)

I don't see how Kiomarie selling her story is any different than CA and GA selling photos and interviews to mainstream media outlets.

Oh, sorry - what's that other term they use in place of selling??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487