2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny to watch when he is lying he cannot keep his eyes open and lashes from fluttering. Need to work on that lying thing GA. You did the same thing on LK Live. :rolleyes:
And that smile seems to appear when he's being untruthful too. I remember that same smile when he told that reporter that the kidnappers were being "watched". The smile also appeared when he told Greta that he believed in Casey more than 100%. It's a sickening smile, IMO.

Great post. Another point I'd like to make, had JoseB simply NOT filed a counter claim none of these questions would have been asked. Casey did this.. made her parents have to go through this by insisting (I can't imagine he's THAT dumb- though he is quite inexperienced it seems-and just did it on his own, I think Casey, like her mother wanted to fight and told him to file!) JoseB counter-sue.

5 Q Okay. Now, if the psychic didn't tell him
6 this, someone else would have, true? If the tip didn't
7 come from the psychic, the tip --
8 A I think the sheriff's department already
9 established it was the psychic through her phone records
10 and his phone records and she's also come to the
11 sheriff's department and told hem or smoke en with them.
12 So my understanding it is Jeanette because she's already
13 given her records and Dominic's his records voluntarily
14 to Sergeant Allen and Nick Savage to verify that indeed
15 it matches the time on the time stamp of the video that
16 Mr. Hoover took.

I wonder what she was "smoke en" with them...sorry, but that really sounds funny. Crazy typo!

And that smile seems to appear when he's being untruthful too. I remember that same smile when he told that reporter that the kidnappers were being "watched". The smile also appeared when he told Greta that he believed in Casey more than 100%. It's a sickening smile, IMO.

I love CA and the snarling lip when she thinks she is going to blow someone out of the water. Saw that same snarl drop a few times today when the wind was blowing back in her face. Priceless...:woohoo:

Great post. Another point I'd like to make, had JoseB simply NOT filed a counter claim none of these questions would have been asked. Casey did this.. made her parents have to go through this by insisting (I can't imagine he's THAT dumb- though he is quite inexperienced it seems-and just did it on his own, I think Casey, like her mother wanted to fight and told him to file!) JoseB counter-sue.
It shows just how much Casey cares for her parents, she has put them through he** and they are still protecting her. I wonder if they have ever really thought about what would happen if they got their wish, that is if Casey was acquitted and came home to mom and dad...have they even thought of this ?

:clap: Agreed!

CASEY DID ALL THIS!!!

It shows just how much Casey cares for her parents, she has put them through he** and they are still protecting her. I wonder if they have ever really thought about what would happen if they got their wish, that is if Casey was acquitted and came home to mom and dad...have they even thought of this ?

They better get triple locks and something a little larger than those 2 yorkies if she makes it out. :rolleyes: Ankle biters will not stop her if she is on a mission to party.

One thing that struck me... this is the first I've heard that Cindy had both numbers and addresses for ZFG. I wish someone would ask her why she did not attempt to call ZFG directly, or go to her apartment around the July 3rd timeframe when she was desperately trying to see Caylee. Remember, Cindy actually went to Universal, sent Lee out looking for her, found Amy and picked her up at the mall, yet did not even attempt to call or visit the one person that KC was telling her had Caylee. I just don't get it.

It's the same as in the months after she was known to be missing. The A's travelled all over the US following up on leads to find Caylee, but freely admit that they did not do anything to find ZFG during that time because "law enforcement had all the information". Why is no one calling them out on these inconsistencies??

Sue,
I have NO doubt that the prosecuting attorney will be calling them out on their "inconsistencies". I picture the prosecuting attorney sitting there, rubbing hands together and saying "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too"! (voice of the Wicked Witch from Wizard of Oz) LOL

I seriously expect to see ALL of these inconsistencies brought up at trial!

Oh don't forget this little gem:

Cindy says "go ahead....let him look like an *advertiser censored* on the THING!!!

Uh Hullo...Cindy it is you, my dear, who looks like an *advertiser censored** on the THING!!

LOL- I'm sure she doesn't think so, even still. Just as she fools herself about everything else in her deluded sickning fairytale of a life she's created for herself. I bet she has convinced herself of her own lies about the fight on the 16th (or 15th?).

:clap: Agreed!

CASEY DID ALL THIS!!!

But she certainly isn't holding a gun to her parents heads and forcing them to lie, sneak, and cover-up for her (AGAIN). Or treat people so horribly, try to throw people under the bus.. (I could go on listing the horrible behaviors and qualities they are CHOOSING to engage in but I think I made my point, no?) THEY are doing THAT all by themselves!

Mr. Mitnik said on NG, "if it hadn't of been so serious I would have complained that the witness was badgering the lawyer".

Both of these people act as if they're above the law. Like how dare the lawyers question them. Gosh, I remember a certain Mr. Clinton having to answer VERY personal questions (remember one of his responses, "It depends in what the meaning of IS is.", lol)) but he was PRESIDENT and he didn't act nearly as offended or untouchable as GA & CA!

Mr. Mitnik said on NG, "if it hadn't of been so serious I would have complained that the witness was badgering the lawyer".

hehehe:rolleyes: That is a nice way of saying it. That woman is just down right mean. Being a Texan I would not even mess with her without someone behind me to back me up. She goes straight for the kill.

Yes and yes.. She has always presented to me as someone abusing Benzo's and possibly (pretty likely, IMO) drinking on them as well. Of course there was no way to verify if she was taking Benzo's back then and it wqas just me talking out my a$$. But after the last doc dump we found that she was indeed prescribed Klonopin (Xanax is the med usually prescribed for short term Benzo use but once the person starts to build up a tolerance or it's apparent Benzo's will be needed longer term, most docs switch to Klonopin. It's not as fast acting but longer lasting).

Though I believe she went off of the medicine she was abusing back in November (ish)- (I can't remember the exact date but it was during the time when Michelle B was their "spokesperson" and they all went on TV together). She was extremely out of it (way more than any of her benzo's high's ever made her and IMO, she was withdrawling from Benzo's at that time. Her behavior improved shortly afterwords... for awhile. I have to be honest, I haven't watched her new videos yet so I don't know if she's at it again but I wouldn't be surprised. I think having to go to court for all these hearings and having to look at Casey knowing what she knows (and she knows, I don't care what she says!) yet supporting her anyway and having Casey ignore her, it has to be very difficult. I don't like the woman and I'm certainly not trying to excuse her behavior but I can't fault her if she needs a hand in getting through a time like this I know I'd wanna numb up. Hell, I'd probably eat the whole bottle and pray for a quick and painless death.

Though I do suspect Cindy has been numbing herself this way for quite some time I have no way of knowing.

Onelostgrl, thanks! I don't aim to help Cindy prepare...but she'd be smart to try to get off the prescription drugs prior to any more speaking engagements. I think you websluethers are so used to her the way she is that you are inured to how she appears with the slo-mo blinking and the slurred speech. To me, during the deposition, she seemed drugged. I don't support her..but I am worried for her, as any human feels worry for another human's safety and wellbeing. She definitely seems "under the influence" to me. DESPITE this, she was pretty good at staying on track with the questions and indeed she was far more forthcoming than GA.
I doubt anyone could blame her for wanting to medicate herself but she should consider getting off drugs...they are habit-forming and she isn't going to be a help to Casey or anyone else if she continues to rely on substances to cope.

Yeah, I brought that smiling and head nodding up yesterday when someone was discussing how good an actor/liar they felt George is. He's horrid at lying, she isn't much better imo but it's easier for her to fool people because she is a woman.

I cannot wait for the trial, her on the stand making some smart a&& remark to Judge Stan as she points her finger at him. Talk about priceless. Talk about someone going to make an a&& out of herself. It won't take her 5 minutes as soon as someone mentions precious, her lies, or how she murdered Caylee. She won't be able to get enough gum in those jaws to shut em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday
I replayed that three times at least, and what made it doubly chilling was how unusually pretty she looked with that triumphant, but malicious smile.

I'm not explaining that very well, but it did strike me so I'll leave it.

That "look" was down right chilling, but it did transform her entire face. (triumph real or imagined looks good on everyone.) I couldn't help but notice the physical change Cindy has gone through in the last 9 mos, I think having Caylee in her life had softened her appearance. Without Caylee and all the stress she looks harsher, even with her expensive new high lights and more stylish cut. She looks like she's been going to Geo's tanning salon too. If she is she'll be sorry in a couple years.

"There's no "f" in Zanny the Nanny". !!!! LOL

Please tell me I didn't really miss that. LOLO

Surely to God by this point, either DC or LA or even CA would have been clever enough to purchase a few prepaid, disposable cell phone?

There's no doubt in my mind that they all are carrying prepaids. Remember in Annie's interview (and I was so shocked to hear it, I didn't write down the time; sorry) she said when KC was out of jail that Annie was given the number for KC's prepaid cell? Wonder if the A's got a bulk discount?

No doubt! I can understand why he'd feel that way, women like Cindy are difficult at best to deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member