2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I have wondered the same thing about the baby shots. Also, my son is just 5 months old and has already had a ton of medical bills, it just doesn't make any sense that she would just have the one. But what does make sense in this case... not much.

Betcha the pros will supeona Caylee's medical records.

Oh, I don't doubt you.. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she's over medicating again.. I just haven't watched the depo yet (I read the transcript but haven't watched yet- Cindy hits a bit close to home for me and at times liertally makes my stomach turn. so I have avoided the depo video so far) I have no doubt I'll recognize if she's using Benzo's again, just as I recognized she was on them months before her RX's were even released to the public.

She is a very sick woman and needs help badly. I worry about her as well, IMO, SHE is a suicide risk. As I said earlier, I suspect she's been self medicating for some time.. which would help explain why she has been of no help to anyone, including herself for quite some time. IMO, The habit was already well formed when I noticed it.. that's how I recognized it for what it was.. I'm certainly no doctor. LOL.
Sure hope Florida's Nursing Board takes note of what you're observing! Cindy's nursing license is up for renewal at the end of the month.

I have noticed Cindy's slow blinking for a long time.

There was one video where she was in the kitchen with George being interviewed, and she didn't blink at all. I think it was the one with Greta last summer.

..yet another circumstance where CA is "not the norm"..

During all this, I learned...The only time CA paid for Caylee's medical was just after she was born. When Caylee got sick did she get to go to the doctor, or was KC the doctor so to speak? So sad

Well, so she said in the depo, but in her MySpace blog entry from July 3rd, she said that she took care of Caylee's medical bills. Very odd.

Cindy believes the REAL perp got the idea to dump Caylee's body on Suburban cos they heard Casey say she knows "she's close to home" in her jail video..Is there anyone who didn't see this coming? lol I just didn't expect her to claim it was done AFTER the incident with DC in Nov..She has to know the forensic evidence will prove there's a REAL problem with this timeline but she went with it anyway :rolleyes:

Cindy believes the REAL perp got the idea to dump Caylee's body on Suburban cos they heard Casey say she knows "she's close to home" in her jail video..Is there anyone who didn't see this coming? lol I just didn't expect her to claim it was done AFTER the incident with DC in Nov..She has to know the forensic evidence will prove there's a REAL problem with this timeline but she went with it anyway :rolleyes:
I think Cindy thinks she is making points with little pieces of evidence, but she needs to take her head out of where it is :behind: and look at the WHOLE. Even the forensics we have so far show there was a dead body in the Pontiac for about 3 days. In fact the hair confirms it was Caylee's dead body! I wont go thru all the things we know (or probably will know) but there is a lot more to it than just when and where the body was dumped.

I guess this proves she was telling the truth when she said she hadn't read all the docs, or else she would know that damn science thing is gonna bite her in the azz again, showing Caylee had been there since June.

Of course it's only science, you know that thing she learned to go to nursing school. Maybe she needs a refresher?

I think Cindy thinks she is making points with little pieces of evidence, but she needs to take her head out of where it is :behind: and look at the WHOLE. Even the forensics we have so far show there was a dead body in the Pontiac for about 3 days. In fact the hair confirms it was Caylee's dead body! I wont go thru all the things we know (or probably will know) but there is a lot more to it than just when and where the body was dumped.

That's what I said yesterday when someone said she had a hair up there!! Not a hair, a whole head full of hair!! :butthead:

That's what I said yesterday when someone said she had a hair up there!! Not a hair, a whole head full of hair!! :butthead:

Seeing now "Duelling Smileys" in your post has evoked a thought of Cindy chewing gum at both ends! :eek:

It's late, but I've gotta get this thought out there. It's so late, I can't even cite a specific instance, but I'm sure you'll think of several.

I found it odd that Cindy could spout off page numbers in discovery and dates of events she thought were beneficial to the defense, yet when asked some even mundane questions, she, um, couldn't recall.

I just have to say seeing Cindy pull her Scarlett O'Hara routine was worth the ticket.

B]I will probably have daggers thrown my way for this post... but, I feel it needs to be said ~ [/B]

My emotional mind is appalled at the anger the A's displayed... HOWEVER~ They DID NOT MURDER their darling grand-daughter. so much hatred is spewed their way. ( close to what Casey receives IMO..)

My logical mind ~ I believe their anger stems from this: In no way do THEY want to be responsible for putting their daughter away for murder. I don't care what anyone else thinks about this... THEY don't want to be responsible for it. PERIOD. They are mad because they have to make statements in a deposition for what THEY believe is a frivolous defamation case... BEFORE the murder trial. ( which I bet can be used against Casey in the murder trial (??) ). We may not like it.. but I definately don't think they deserve the hatred they are given for staying with their daughter in this. How can any of us know what this contridiction can mean... losing your grand-daughter .. due to your daughter. It has to make you crazy.

I AM NOT SAYING they should hide anything.. however, I believe the line of questioning was out of line for a defamation case. If this were the murder trial I WOULD HAVE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT OPINION.

They are treated horribly in the media, and having watched a friend who's daughter killed her husband.. I know first hand the pain between your loss & the love for a daughter.

The burden that has fallen on these two is unimaginable and I think someone needs to address the fact that they are on the hot coals... not Casey, where it truly belongs.

I say cut them a LITTLE slack. It was a defamation case... not THE murder trial. They DO believe Casey for whatever reason they HAVE to. We may not like it.. but THEY DID NOT KILL THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL...

They State does not need them to convict Casey.. I say for now.. until trial ..leave them alone in their pain.

IMO of course...

Thank you for a well-thought compasisonate post. I'm sorry for what your friend has had to endure and I understand your position. Heck, I felt the same just a short time ago.

I refuse to give any of the Anthony's another pass. The lives of too many innocent people have been thrown under the bus while reciting their mantra for 'family unity'. They're lucky ZG is the only one suing right now. JG certainly deserves his name cleared. Instead of helping to clear his name, to this day, CA perpetuates the rumors and speculation. There are sooooo many others! too tired to even begin that laundry list. Names of good, decent people being drug through the mud; internationally exposed; their lives open to speculation and public (even our own) sleuthing....all suffering the consequences as a result of yet another desperate attempt by the A's to help KC. One beautiful child is dead now and enough lives have been seriously damaged by these lies. Enough already. It needs to stop NOW.

I can understand and am sorry for their loss of Caylee. I understand their loyalty to their daughter. I understand their anger, however misplaced. I cannot fathom the hell they are living through and pray I never go anywhere near that path. I do NOT understand the necessity to make false accusations against, place blame on and slander innocent people in their quest to free KC.

It's late, but I've gotta get this thought out there. It's so late, I can't even cite a specific instance, but I'm sure you'll think of several.

I found it odd that Cindy could spout off page numbers in discovery and dates of events she thought were beneficial to the defense, yet when asked some even mundane questions, she, um, couldn't recall.
Wikipedia
"Clever Hans" (in German, der Kluge Hans) was a horse that was claimed to have been able to perform arithmetic and other intellectual tasks.

After formal investigation in 1907, psychologist Oskar Pfungst demonstrated that the horse was not actually performing these mental tasks, but was watching the reaction of his human observers.

If I was to say more I would be::eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

I've just watched Cindy's civil depo and as I said on the GA thread I'm glad I got to watch the whole thing without all the spin doctor talking heads and the various talk shows on HLN showing snippets - and of course they picked the most unflattering ones to air on tv - of CA and GA.

As much as I may not like CA - and I don't think CA or GA had anything to do with Caylee's murder - I can see CA and GA's viewpoint that the ZG lawsuit is frivolous in their minds. Their daughter is charged with their granddaughter's murder and I don't think that they are going to help John Morgan any more than they have to before there's a criminal trial.

I also appreciate that John Morgan's law firm has put the civil depos on their website forthepeople.com and that anyone can look or download the videoclips or download the transcripts for free, but let's get real.

John Morgan is the real winner here IMO. He and his law firm get free publicity on national cable talk shows, his website probably is getting thousands of hits which undoubtedly will produce more clients down the road. The free publicity is priceless or at least it's worth a lot more than $15,000 dollars.

His website has blurbs that his firm has won civil verdicts and settlements in the millions of dollars. And ZG's lawsuit is for $15,000 dollars? Why doesn't he just give her $15,000 dollars now? And find her a home and a job? Her name has been cleared in the media already. Is there anyone who believes now that ZG is the same person that Casey talked about in her statements to LE?

The World According said: The description that KC gave of Zenida during her jailhouse call with her folks said that Zanny has brown curly hair (but she sometimes wears it straight too), now they have changed her description to be long black hair , perfect teeth and a ten. No one talks like that when describing someone, unless you are applying for a beauty contest! A stunner like that in her 20s would not be being a nanny for KC, that is one thing we all know.

I'm way behind and still reading the first thread on this, but I just had to carry this over and say something about it. You're right -- no one talks like that! I'm wondering if they were inspired by some *advertiser censored* movie where the plot involves the hot nanny and the daddy (and the gardener, and the pool boy, and the policeman, and the pizza delivery guy, and the plumber, and the ...)

Quote:

That "look" was down right chilling, but it did transform her entire face. (triumph real or imagined looks good on everyone.) I couldn't help but notice the physical change Cindy has gone through in the last 9 mos, I think having Caylee in her life had softened her appearance. Without Caylee and all the stress she looks harsher, even with her expensive new high lights and more stylish cut. She looks like she's been going to Geo's tanning salon too. If she is she'll be sorry in a couple years.

Don't forget the long eye lashes,the clover pen she wears for Casey and the green sweater I'm sure is for Casey.. Oh yea and no pin of Caylee.

i just want to say that i'm so proud of ca!
She sat there and answered questions that had nothing to do with the zg case, and she took it, and she took it. The threats of contempt of court. The repeating the same questions again and again, wearing her down. Grilling is the word! Big shots with all the power. Ha
she has the worst atty on the face of the earth. All three attys made me sick, attys like them give the whole lot a bad name. Imo
le will use this to find out how to work her against her daughter in her coming trial.
But in the end of the deposition, ca smack em down.
Good for her.
Congrats ca. I'm proud of you!!!
They looked menacing, but you made em look like fools.
You go girl!

huh ???

Sure hope Florida's Nursing Board takes note of what you're observing! Cindy's nursing license is up for renewal at the end of the month.
Lordy I hope they do.. This woman should not be practicing anything. I would not want her taking care of any of my family members. She is also a manager . How would you like her leading you ??

His website has blurbs that his firm has won civil verdicts and settlements in the millions of dollars. And ZG's lawsuit is for $15,000 dollars? Why doesn't he just give her $15,000 dollars now?

Respectfully snipped.

TrY, it's not Morgan's job to bail Casey out! It's high time Casey learned some lessons in life and since she apparently did not learn them at her parents' knee she'll learn them in prison (hopefully) and through a hit to her purse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV