2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until you hit page 121/122.

She begins to really lose it regarding what she says she is being asked and what is really being asked. And in regards to ZFG she says, "You know, it would have just -- it would have just all blown away for her if she wouldn't have gone and
had her little Channel 6 and then Mr. Morgan parading her all around."

Let's see... isn't that blaming the Nanny - again?

Morgan steps in and pleads with BC to try to gain control of CA.

Heh, CA claims she had phone numbers and addresses for Zanny.

Pdf pg 19

Who is this woman trying to kid? Really, Cindy? Really? I can't believe she expects people to buy this line of B*ll! :furious:

Well it takes DC long enough to half heartedly step in and address CA's appalling behavior!

Wait until you hit page 121/122.

She begins to really lose it regarding what she says she is being asked and what is really being asked. And in regards to ZFG she says, "You know, it would have just -- it would have just all blown away for her if she wouldn't have gone and
had her little Channel 6 and then Mr. Morgan parading her all around."

Let's see... isn't that blaming the Nanny - again?

Morgan steps in and pleads with BC to try to gain control of CA.

It gets ..better? Worse? Im not sure, but pages 136-140 are a revelation.

Whoa pg 124 big CA meltdown. If someone touches her she's going to file harrasement charges.....

I always love when witnesses lose their cool, it's when you get the truth from them. During her tantrum CA admits that there was a huge fight with KC on the 15th--she didn't even hesitate to admit it--and then she catches herself and tries to backtrack in the worst way, that's when she really loses her cool. Again, CA did not do herself any favors in this deposition.

After seeing these depositions and her "best" character witnesses in action, KC ought to be a lot more responsive to any plea offers, if she is lucky enough to get one. IMHO

Okay. My head just exploded.

Cindy says in her depo that KC had given her several phone numbers and addresses for ZG over the years, and that she has never called the numbers. She said she gave the phone numbers and addresses to OCSO.

George said in his depo that he has never attempted to find ZG.

What's wrong with this picture.

They never made any attempt to locate ZG.

I can't wrap my head around that.

And, she never 'needed' to call her....... not even after she wrote the July 3rd MS thing???

AND

SHE WAS SUPPOSEDLY THE 'KIDNAPPER'????

OMG.......... Is this really happening? I mean, are they for real?

Or, is this some sort of plot of theirs to ALL appear mentally ill and therefore, ng by reason of insanity?

It gets ..better? Worse? Im not sure, but pages 136-140 are a revelation.

TY - I skipped ahead to read it. Still am.

"This is a court proceeding. This is going to be played at a trial at some date. For your own good, please stop."

I think that was Morgan. I can't wait for this to be played.

Cindy had to be restrained from going after Zenaida after the deposition? Is that right? Wow, violence seems to run in that family... no stretch to think Casey violently killed Caylee.

Omg, this is insane! Heh, Now I can't wait to watch her video.

CA said she found Amy's number in the car and called her in an attempt to find KC, why, if she had Zanny's numbers and addresses didn't she call ZG looking for her? Why, when KC told her on 7/15 that Zanny had her--why didn't she give that info to LE? Why didn't she go to the address or call herself? She is so full of it! From her depo answers I think the possible obstruction charges related to CA's credit card and receipts. No doubt about it in my mind. If these are the witnesses KC has in her defense, her goose is cooked. PS Why does CA feel so violated that she did not know her interviews with LE were being videotaped? If she were telling the truth, what's the big deal? She's just pissed because they have her statements on record.

I don't even know where to begin with these people! The sense of entitlement is astounding. I'm completely NOT surprised that Cindy doesn't understand the relevence of anything at all.... her perfect daughter shouldn't have to pay for screwing up or taking anyone's life apparently.

WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE????

She brought her up when? Oh right... to point out that they'd just had her memorial service two months ago. Boohoo, feel sorry for Cindy RIGHT NOW!

Gack. What is WRONG with them? There is no logic in this deposition, none at all! I feel like I might catch crazy if I read it again. :crazy:

Page 139

Q Yes or no the way you like it. Yes or no the way you like it.
A No, because I didn't know her name was C. Zenaida Gonzale or I would have cleared her name.
Q Let's don't play games.
A I said Zanny. I didn't say C. Zenaida. What's C. stand for? Zenaida is probably her middle name.
Q You knew when you went on TV that night that this woman was not the Zenaida Gonzalez and you did not clear her name, did you? Yes or no? If you dare?
A No.
Q Thank you.

Q: And then, ma'am, in fact, you published the defamation and you slandered this woman yourself in that publication; isn't that true. Yes or no?
A: No.
MR. MORGAN: That's all I have. :crazy:
THE WITNESS: Nope. You slandered me on TV.
MR. CONWAY: Stop.
THE WITNESS: You've purgered yourself with this because she's not Fernandez.
MR. DILL: Let's go off the video record.
THE WITNESS: There you go. You want to fight it, go for it. To us, she's Zenaida
Fernandez-Gonzalez.

I detest these people. Pure definition of "the arrogance of ignorance"...their arrogance is only matched by their ignorance.

Cindy had to be restrained from going after Zenaida after the deposition? Is that right? Wow, violence seems to run in that family... no stretch to think Casey violently killed Caylee.

Or that Cindy went after Casey's throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela