2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TY - I skipped ahead to read it. Still am.

"This is a court proceeding. This is going to be played at a trial at some date. For your own good, please stop."

I think that was Morgan. I can't wait for this to be played.

:)

I found the portion where JM confronts Cindy about going on television after Casey said there was in fact no line up and NOT clearing this ZFG of being a suspect particularly eye opening. This begins on page 137 I believe and carries on to 138.

Someone needs to lock the Anthony's up with a chocolate key and eat it...:eek::eek::eek::bang::bang::bang:

Cindy says KC worked at Universal *and* the Hard Rock Cafe. I never heard Hard Rock before. Did anybody else?

Nope. Maybe she met one of the five deceased daddys there.

I am flabbergasted at the outright arrogance of these two. The smirks, the condescending tones, the dodging of the questions....just when I thought nothing else in the case could further shock me. Caylee is so lost in all of this madness....

In regards to KC's job~

Q.
"Is it fair to say your daughter was not being truthful.

A.
"Kids are untruthful all the time".

It amazes me how CA tries to justify KC's lies. First, KC was not a kid.
CA reacts like KC was a small child that told a little fib. Doesn't she realize the depth of that lie? How many adults lie for that long a period about having a job they don't have?

I had to laugh at this one. Yeah, right, kids are untruthful all the time. NOT! Maybe that's the problem - maybe Cindy really believes that is normal. My kids rarely lied, and my husband and I laugh how easy it is to get them to be truthful. We suspected our daughter in a big lie when a teenager - sat her down, asked her a question about her weekend, and when we saw her wheels start spinning, we just reminded her to be careful what she told us. We kinda insinuated to her we knew what had gone on (we didn't), and she might be making her punishment worse if she wasn't truthful. The whole story came spilling out. Later we saw an IM to a friend saying she had no idea how we had known. (This still amuses me.)

We tried the same tactic on my son at one time when a neighbor reported an incident to us. Same result. It's all about choices and consequences. He also chose to come clean. I think Cindy just didn't apply logic to her parenting. And KC was and is difficult.

Cindy said describing this ZG. "you don't have perfect teeth, you're not a perfect ten, excuse me you're cute, but you're not a perfect ten". UNBELIEVEABLE !

I would get a TO if I typed what I'm thinking of CA right now....:furious:

Cindy says KC did not have any job since working where Lee works (helping Lee with what he was doing for the SuperBowl).

No source of income from Universal or any associated entities.

Cindy is not a happy camper.

No IRS earnings since '06.

Here's another new one we haven't heard..

6 Q Okay. What was your understanding of whether
7 Zanny was doing it for free or whether she was getting
8 compensated?
9 A My understanding was Jeffrey Hopkins was
10 paying Zanny, who was his ex-girlfriend, to watch his
11 little boy Zachary when Casey first met Zanny, and
12 Jeffrey was compensating for both children.

Anyone hear this before that Jeff Hopkins was Zanny's boyfriend!!???

No. Nor does he have a little boy.

But, then, CA said, "No it's another Jeffrey Hopkins."

The key to understanding this case is knowing that every, single person involved has a doppelganger. :eek::confused::rolleyes:

After watching JVM and part of NG, I've come to the conclusion that BOTH CA & GA are nucking futz. I simply CAN'T wait for this trial to start, they're both going to look so much better with the new ones that the prosecution is going to rip for them.

5 A Jesse is the one, excuse me, that started
6 calling Zanny the nanny. Okay? Casey called her the
7 baby-sitter. So the nanny came from the Grunds.

Grrrrrrrr.... shifting the blame already? Why dont you save that for the criminal trial Cindy, afraid it won't do you any good there either?

Not if it is the Jesse (Ortiz) who is one of the five deceased fathers.

These people are the most disgusting examples of human beings that ever walked the face of this good earth!!! I had little regard or sympathy for them prior to the depositions. Now I have even less. Not only do they lie through their teeth, they fight with the attorneys and ZFG. How pathetic! I can't wait for the trail. The prosecution will chew them up and spit them out. If they think this display of attitude will help their piece of s**t daughter, they are grossly mistaken.

Poor Caylee. She never stood a chance with this bunch of psychos. It's just too sad.

Did CA have to be restrained!!!:woohoo: Now KC's total break with reality makes sense!

Lord, I don't know if I can take much more of Cindy and George.

Seriously. IMO, there is something very unsettling even frightening about these people.

Anyone else feel the same?

Not if it is the Jesse (Ortiz) who is one of the five deceased fathers.

Is it wrong that I would rather than smear the name of a dead man than Jesse G (and Cindy made it very clear that it was JG)... and I think the Ortiz you are thinking of goes by the name of Jesus ;)

Lord, I don't know if I can take much more of Cindy and George.

Seriously. IMO, there is something very unsettling even frightening about these people.

Anyone else feel the same?

I do. They're like rabid animals.

I think the plaintiff might have a basis for adding CA as a second defendant in the civil case.

OT just a tad:

Them's some kind of evil eyebrows that woman has......

OK I'll be good and go downstairs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member