2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping my post to add some more thoughts. I have gone and looked at the original guest card and sure enough it says C. Zenaida Gonzale. Now how in the heck does Morgan believe that Cindy viewed that card on the 17th? Cindy was the one who went in there? Is that even possible? I read where LE took a sheet with photos on it and allowed Mr. Garcia, who was the one who filled out the guest card and did the tour, and he pointed out ONE and said that one seemed familiar and then they told him that ALL the photos on the page were of the same person and they never told him what the persons name was...

hmmm...

I think the you know what is getting ready to get very deep...

Whose picture did they show H. Garcia of the Sawgrass aptmts that day? Here is the link so you can find this easily to look.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf
page 46 of 432...
Ok I just looked at the guest card again, and it is filled out not by Zeniada herself, but by the apartment leasing agent, so whatever Cindy was so excited about was silly. Zenaida Gonzalez does indeed sign her police statement Zeniada Gonzalez, not "C Zenida Gonzale"

When I am tired or in a hurry I often write sloppy or make mistakes, so the fact that the leasing agent got the name wrong is irrelevant. Brad should have told them, FOCUS, FOCUS, be the epitome of good upstanding people grieving for your granddaughter, stay calm when you don't want to answer, I will object for you. Be the George and Cindy America empathized with at the memorial. He also should have told them it is 100% certain that they will be asked detailed questions that relate to the criminal case, and for the most part they do have to answer. He set them up for a huge failure if they were under the impression they could point, say it is not her and go home. He probably tried, but they only hear what they want to hear, right. They stormed out and left him behind in his wheelchair. That made me mad. They are so selfish they forgot about Brad.

OR

was THAT one of their initial steps in THE BIG PLAN, as I am beginning to think they have?

Somebody help me here before I implode!:bang:
No, no, no, the lawyer mis spoke, he meant to ask a different question, they never thought that Cindy was at the Sawgrass apartments. He corrected himself immediately, maybe it isn't showing up on the transcript. You aren't going crazy, no worries!!!

Bumping my post to add some more thoughts. I have gone and looked at the original guest card and sure enough it says C. Zenaida Gonzale. Now how in the heck does Morgan believe that Cindy viewed that card on the 17th? Cindy was the one who went in there? Is that even possible? I read where LE took a sheet with photos on it and allowed Mr. Garcia, who was the one who filled out the guest card and did the tour, and he pointed out ONE and said that one seemed familiar and then they told him that ALL the photos on the page were of the same person and they never told him what the persons name was...

hmmm...

I think the you know what is getting ready to get very deep...

Whose picture did they show H. Garcia of the Sawgrass aptmts that day? Here is the link so you can find this easily to look.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf
page 46 of 432...

huh...

Hi Everyone,

This thread is very impressive, heart wrenching, and full of all the emotion one would expect in a case like this.

When I heard what Cindy said about ZG not being a 10 I started pounding my steering wheel. (I have XM and get HLN on my radio)

Out of all the outrages things they both said this one thing represents the arrogance and cruelty Cindy has for anyone in her life that tells the truth. The truth she does not want hear.

For some reason I feel like I want to swoop in and rescue George. Yes, he was just as bad but don't you think he said what he did today because he is programmed to do what Cindy wants? If he goes against Cindy his life is hell I bet.

He reminds me a bit of a battered man. In a metaphorical way. Beaten down into submission. Trapped in a hell of his own making and unable to cut the ropes and leave.

IMO of course.

Keep up the posting my friends. The world is reading.

No, I think two nasty evil people found each other and bred.

Well, not to put a too fine point to it, but the A's "knowing" what they know, ie, the killer is not their daughter, have not made any pleas or plans to find the perp. GA does not know, CA very vague (until the end! giving some 'tude).

They never ever plead, please bring her home. Help us. Even now, they do not really believe lttle one is dead, all present tense. Interpretation? An accident, meaning case is still open to them. I guess they did not remember the duct tape. (sorry, peeps)

Why cannot an attorney say "remains"? I think that is respectful and kind, considering. If they think civil is hard, orn icky, wait for criminal court testimony.

I just do not understand the A's, even after all these months, they baffle me. moooooo, etc.

I am infuriated by the fact that George and Cindy refuse to hold the ONE person responsible for setting this entire course of events into motion - CASEY. Not JG, not AH, not JA, not JM, not ZFG/ZG -- but CMA -- CASEY!! She is the ONLY person who can put an end to all of this, thus allowing her family to properly grieve. She is THE COMMON DENOMINATOR for all of the equations that we are trying to solve. I wish her parents would respond accordingly instead of attacking those drawn into this drama by no accord of their own....IMO

All I know is that they better get it together before the trial. If they think this is hard, the trial is going to be over a 100 times worse. They're not going to be able to call the shots there, that's for sure, and the stakes will be much higher. Plus, I doubt any judge will tolerate their shenanigans.

And I agree that they did not help the defense at all. If they had Zanny's numbers and prior addresses, why on earth wouldn't they be doing all they can to find her and bring her to justice? And to top it all off, Cindy goes from saying that Zanny is a living, breathing female with ties to Jeffrey Hopkins to saying that Zanny may be Jesse or Amy. I mean, my God! It's like, "Casey met Zanny through Jeff at Universal? Um, there was only one Jeff who used to work at Universal, and he doesn't have a son, so tell me again how Casey met Zanny, Cindy, and why you believe that B.S. story?" Sheesh!

Watching the depos, my emotions honestly ranged from disgust, frustration, and even pity. I've been around psychotics who truly believe their delusions, that the voices in their head are real, and Cindy and George sort of remind me of them in a way. No matter how much something does not follow logically, they still refuse to disavow their beliefs. So yes, in a way, I feel bad for them, and I hope they are able to find the strength to face the truth someday.

Oh, and another thing: George said that he did not know that Dominic Casey searched the area near Suburban Drive, but if I remember correctly, when LE searched the Anthony home after Caylee's body was found, Cindy said either that people had already searched that area before or that she had had people search that area a month before. I wish I could find the document referring back to this. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Anyhow, didn't George say he had no idea that DC searched there a month before? I could be wrong, but something doesn't seem right to me here...

Did anyone notice how utterly thrilled Cindy was when she dropped her bombshell that the ZG didn't even use that name ZFG at Sawgrass ,( she signed C Zenida Gonzale ), so that is obviously not the same as Zenida Fernandez Gonzalez. Also she was so happy to tell the lawyer he purjuered himself by "adding the Fernandez later" on the documents, and then she said someone at the Sheriff's office actually added the z t the end. Brad kept grabbing her arm saying "Stop" because she was giving away the entire defense to the lawsuit. She really thinks she told him a thing or two, but really she divulged things the y were trying to hold close to the vest all these months ( for the eventual defamation trial). RATHER THAN DO THEIR DAUGHTER SOME GOOD, THEY BURIED HER TODAY WITH THEIR DEMEANOR ALONE!!!

What was all the winking to her attorney? Is the woman so arrogant she doesn't even realize what she was doing even when her attorney kept telling her to stop? Unbelievable the way she and George smiled, patting themselves on the back during their depos, when in reality, they were ruining their daughter's defense, and making the family look bad.

The point for this civil action is two-fold. First it's to clear ZG's name and restore her reputation. Second, it's to protect ZG from being prosecuted herself, in case KC is acquitted at trial, someone could turn around and say, of course, KC was innocent, because the real culprit was ZG, and who knows, they may somehow produce evidence at trial that clears KC and points fingers at ZG.

So, no, this civil defamation case isn't frivolous as the As believe. It's protecting ZG while putting the screws to KC - and her crazy family.

Too bad, they cut the tape before Cindy attacked ZG. Can you imagine? CA probably went after her regarding the differences in the name, "I know what you wrote, your name isn't Fernandez, you're trying to crucify my precious daughter who wouldn't hurt a fly........."

I don't understand the differences in the name, however. I found where ZG's name is Z Obo G but never saw a C in there, and her name definitely is Gonzalez. Is Cindy complaining because she didn't sign the "z" at the end of her name? Many people scribble the latter part of their signatures. Have those documents been released? I don't recall seeing that. :waitasec:

It looked to me like CA regarded this deposition as a challenge to her. Took it very personally. A game of Mental Chess. A battle of wits? I think she thought she won.

I am sure she has not thought this through at all. It is her pride that wants to win and the only way to do that is to do anything to get KC off. However in the event of that unlikely outcome I am sure she does NOT want KC back living with her! How bizarre!

I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think the name is a problem or JM would not have listed it that way. An associate of mine was sued and his name "Bill" was listed on the lawsuit as "William" which is not his name. That didn't get him out of the lawsuit. The attorney said it was a simple thing to fix with the judge. Like I said, I am not an attorney, but this actually happened, so I don't believe Miss Cindy has all the facts to make her case!! Any lawyers out there want to weigh in?

As I understand it (I took several law courses in college a long time ago), the "real" name isn't as much as issue as the PERSON. If people assumed ZG is the ZFG who allegedly kidnapped and murdered Caylee, then she has the right to sue. Also, people can legally use other names besides their legal one ("also known as", "doing business as") as long as their is no illegal intent, so I'm thinking because ZG was in the right place at the right time (Sawgrass Apts), that clearly distinguishes her from any other ZG who didn't visit Sawgrass. There's also KC's description of ZG's car, its license plates, and at one time, KC even said ZG had children and used the same names as two of ZG's kids. I believe that was in the missing person report filed early on by KC herself.

Of course, KC has changed her story along with her descriptions of ZG, but this ZG fits the bill most perfectly - at least one of KC's varied descriptions of her anyway. So it probably doesn't matter which name ZG uses to file suit as long as she can prove she was the ZG at Sawgrass.

It looked to me like CA regarded this deposition as a challenge to her. Took it very personally. A game of Mental Chess. A battle of wits? I think she thought she won.

I am sure she has not thought this through at all. It is her pride that wants to win and the only way to do that is to do anything to get KC off. However in the event of that unlikely outcome I am sure she does NOT want KC back living with her! How bizarre!

Herc, I felt the same way. For Cindy, it was all about her, never mind the innocent child who was the victim. It was as though Caylee was an aside, an after fact. How truly sad for the poor child.

Btw, I love reading about all your many adventures. Curtain really turned the tide, didn't it? :wink:

You know she reads here Patty Cake, don't you?
We all know she reads here and guess what...she posts too..yeppers some of us know who you are Cindy...

I wonder if she will have the nerve to come back after her "performance" of today. Yep. She will. She's as brazen as he##.

I know somewhere in all of this mess sometime recently it seems I heard, read, came across that there were TWO Zenaida Gonzales associated with the Sawgrass apartments? Anyone else?

AND what are they talking about when they say that Cindy examined that signature on June 17th? What? HUH? Do they mean July 17th or am I just missing something BIG here?

I only know of one ZG at Sawgrass.

June 17th is the date ZG visited Sawgrass and Cindy is claiming she saw the copy of ZG's application from that date, but of course, Cindy saw it much later than June 17th. Was it part of a document dump?

Oh, and another thing: George said that he did not know that Dominic Casey searched the area near Suburban Drive, but if I remember correctly, when LE searched the Anthony home after Caylee's body was found, Cindy said either that people had already searched that area before or that she had had people search that area a month before. I wish I could find the document referring back to this. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Anyhow, didn't George say he had no idea that DC searched there a month before? I could be wrong, but something doesn't seem right to me here...

George did say today that he knew nothing about DC searching the area. He went as far as to say that Cindy never said that she sent anyone down there to search the area. Cindy did say this to the detectives when they went to the house after the body was found. It was at the same time that she mentioned that Caylee's blanket was missing, the one they found with the body, having never mentioned to detectives all the time that Caylee was missing that her blanket was also missing. I can't help you out with the document, as I can't remember where I read it, but it is in writing.

What was all the winking to her attorney? Is the woman so arrogant she doesn't even realize what she was doing even when her attorney kept telling her to stop? Unbelievable the way she and George smiled, patting themselves on the back during their depos, when in reality, they were ruining their daughter's defense, and making the family look bad.

The point for this civil action is two-fold. First it's to clear ZG's name and restore her reputation. Second, it's to protect ZG from being prosecuted herself, in case KC is acquitted at trial, someone could turn around and say, of course, KC was innocent, because the real culprit was ZG, and who knows, they may somehow produce evidence at trial that clears KC and points fingers at ZG.

So, no, this civil defamation case isn't frivolous as the As believe. It's protecting ZG while putting the screws to KC - and her crazy family.

Too bad, they cut the tape before Cindy attacked ZG. Can you imagine? CA probably went after her regarding the differences in the name, "I know what you wrote, your name isn't Fernandez, you're trying to crucify my precious daughter who wouldn't hurt a fly........."

I don't understand the differences in the name, however. I found where ZG's name is Z Obo G but never saw a C in there, and her name definitely is Gonzalez. Is Cindy complaining because she didn't sign the "z" at the end of her name? Many people scribble the latter part of their signatures. Have those documents been released? I don't recall seeing that. :waitasec:

We are on the same page. I agree with all your saying. I have always wondered what is going to happen to this ZFG since she is the only one that LE can prove was at SawGrass? Same goes for the defense, they can turn around later and say, look we have proof this ZG was at SawGrass our client is innocent. I to would want my name cleared before this goes to trial, not just for myself but for justice to be served on the true killer.

Seriously, here is what I just do NOT understand...after watching those two unbelievable depositions, could those two seriously believe KC is innocent?

Cindy is alot of things, but she is no dummy. If she truly wants to get KC off, she HAS to realize the whole "Zanny did it" defense is not going to work. So if they realize/know/suspect that KC is guilty, why haven't they and the dream team come up with another defense? Why didn't Cindy and George go to that deposition today and tell anyone that would listen that there is no Zanny and there never was and you'll find out at trial who really did it.

I know this will sound absolutely crazy, but really, I only see two reason for Cindy and George to be backing up the Zanny story.

1. They believe it.

2. They want KC to get convicted.

I just do not believe if they know KC to be guilty, but still honestly want to get her off that they would go with the Zanny story to accomplish that.

Never4Get, I seriously doubt they believe her story, but cannot allow themselves to go to "that place" that acknowledges the evil that their own flesh and blood is capable of.

Also, I think you can forget about that second option entirely. No one in that family is bright, articulate, or cunning enough to pull off a reverse-play like that.

I think they both look like they might be using cocaine or something...the aggression is very odd, imo.

In any event, they come across as vile and despicable liars to me. No wonder Casey turned out the way she did. I so hope LE arrest them soon.

I thought it was my imagination that both of them look like thier pupils are enlarged and the eyes look like there popping out of thier heads.

Cindy is use to manipulating every conversation and not getting away with it here..

I thought it was my imagination that both of them look like thier pupils are enlarged and the eyes look like there popping out of thier heads.

Cindy is use to manipulating every conversation and not getting away with it here..

Especially Cindy's eyes. They were bugging out of her head and had a really crazed look in them. I have never seen her look so maniacal. George didn't look too much better, and then he had the mouth thingy going for him too.

I see there was a bit more of the name debate after the tape was turned off?

1 MR. DILL: Let's go off the video record.
2 THE WITNESS: There you go. You want to fight
3 it, go for it. To us, she's Zenaida
4 Fernandez-Gonzalez.
Page 139
CAnthony-rough.txt
5 THE VIDEOGRAPHER: Time is 4:17. We'll go off
6 the record.
7 THE WITNESS: Prove it.
8 MR. MORGAN: I have. I have.
9 MR. CONWAY: Do you know something? This is
10 completely out of hand.
11 THE WITNESS: Because if we were in a
12 courtroom, the judge wouldn't have let you talk to
13 me that way either.
14 MR. MORGAN: Well, you've told the truth at
15 least.
16 THE WITNESS: I always told the truth, Mr.
17 Morgan. I went on TV a while ago and said that it
18 wasn't her.
19 MR. DILL: Off the record.
20 MR. DILL: Now Cindy, take the “f” out of “Zanny the Nanny”
21 THE WITNESS: There is no “f” in “Zanny the Nanny?
22 MR. DILL: That’s what we have been trying to tell you, Cindy!!

I LOVE it !!!

Attachments

• Funnylmao1162988.jpg
    Funnylmao1162988.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors