2009.04.13 State To Seek Death Penalty For Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know this for sure? What do you think they have?

I am against the DP but I just want to know they have a smoking gun!

I also hope that KC will confess now that the stakes are higher.

Yes, if the SA brought back the DP due to aggravating circumstances then yes some evidence came back to make the change.

I'm not privy to all the evidence, so I'm not sure what that evidence might be. It must be very compelling though, for them to switch courses.

And although we would all love to see Casey confess, pigs will fly before that happens.

I don't know what to say. I'm overwhelmed. And of course, I'm crying again lol - but it's tears of joy this time!! A HUGE step on the way to justice for Caylee!!

No, I was thinking more along the lines of the complaints recently filed against him by Judge S and DCasey, which complaints could cause FL's Supreme Court to act immediately and impose interim sanctions/suspensions, pending the outcome of the complaints (this depends upon the severity of the allegations,) though I guess he could voluntarily withdraw rather waiting for same...

Now didn't that sound so much better when Chezhire said it than when I said it? :laugh:

It may actually be the heart sticker and the direct ties to the home. I suspect that this was not a sudden decision made off the cuff based on some new piece of damning evidence. Rather this has probably been a legal and tactical discussion in the SA's offices for weeks. (which is sort of interesting given that it does not appear to have leaked). I am sure questions like "are we avoiding the DP just because she is a young attractive woman?" were raised repeatedly.

In the end they appear to have taken a harder stance on the entire case. I suspect it signals that the prosecutors are getting sick of the antics and the circus coming from all involved. It wouldn't suprise me in the least if the next shoe to drop will be some form of extremely harsh charges levelled against other A family members. Particularly GA and CA.

I feel like I'm at a lynching, with everybody yelling get a rope and hang em high.
ugh

Ya know, I'm actually looking forward to hearing from old JB on this one!!!

Man, KC is gonna be pissed that Baez can't be lead counsel!!

I am deeply pleased that the state of FL is going for the DP.

KC won't confess, but at this point I don't care anymore, let her get what she deserves.

I'd like to say I'm adult enough to not see anything good coming from the death of another human being, but in this instance, that does not apply.
----------------------------
I agree!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

as much as i would loooove to see KC get the DP....

i think the SA is making a huuuuuuge mistake! all it takes is ONE juror to have a sliver of doubt and go with a not guilty verdict because they don't want to sentence her to death.

i think she'll walk. ughhh god i just felt my blood pressure go up 100 points

The only place she will be walking is to the gurney to be strapped in before her lethal shot. (That is what they do in FL, right?)
LE has something HUGE! Casey is cooked!

All I have to say is....it's about freakin' time.

While I don't relish the death of another human being, I relish the thought of fear in KC's eyes as she's led to the death chamber. Now maybe she can feel a little of what Caylee felt.

They're going to take away the only thing KC really cares about.....KC.

Great News. A Nancy Grace Bombshell!
Calls for a drink - pass the Irish Coffee!

I have always felt the SA has not showed all of thier cards in the case in the discovery documents & have been holding back on some very incriminationg evidence!
The SA isn't going to let the defense have everything until they were completely done with examining the evidence. I think now they are done & ready to show Baez that it's time for Casey to either take a plea bargin or face the death penalty!

I would really like to see the documents of why they changed thier minds to bring back the DP for her. I'm not for DP, but in the case of anyone harming an innocent child I hold a different view on it. If the evidence shows her guilt, & I do 100% feel she is guilty, I am all for the DP in this case! MHO

OT: Of all days for this to be released....I'm trying to pack for my trip to :sunshine: San Diego!
I'll move quicker to finish now though! LOL

I was wondering the exact same thing. I am hoping for a plea down to life in prison in exchange for a confession. But that probably will never happen.

I don't think she is capable of giving a truthful confession even if she wanted to.:liar:

Ya know, I'm actually looking forward to hearing from old JB on this one!!!

Man, KC is gonna be pissed that Baez can't be lead counsel!!

The Astrology thread said this morning KC is very angry today. I read it not more than a half hour ago, and was wondering what it could be to pizz her off.

I wish I could have seen Cindy's face when she got this news today. Bet there was some major gum chompin' going on. *snicker*

Yes, if the SA brought back the DP due to aggravating circumstances then yes some evidence came back to make the change.

I'm not privy to all the evidence, so I'm not sure what that evidence might be. It must be very compelling though, for them to switch courses.

And although we would all love to see Casey confess, pigs will fly before that happens.

Maybe what DC said made the difference? Wow.

1. duct tape results
2. toxicology results

Ah, I LOVE junk science. I do. I really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214