2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm also waiting for testimony and proof that the area Caylee was found was not underwater in the 3 days after her death and that the area was never searched by anyone other than Kronk. I've always thought that TM left because the first storm was to be there in a week or so and then the other one hit and it was underwater. That, and some sort of confession made to the family the night they cornered Casey in the home before LE got there.

I'm also waiting for testimony and proof that the area Caylee was found was not underwater in the 3 days after her death and that the area was never searched by anyone other than Kronk. I've always thought that TM left because the first storm was to be there in a week or so and then the other one hit and it was underwater. That, and some sort of confession made to the family the night they cornered Casey in the home before LE got there.

Didn't he have a ATV to go under water in that area?:waitasec:

Didn't he have a ATV to go under water in that area?:waitasec:

Thats what I remember. I remember specifically TM stating that he had lost an ATV in the water in that area, then later after Caylee was found he stated it again.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18253901/detail.html

Child's Remains Removed From Scene Near Anthony Home

".....Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said the area had been underwater during previous searches, so it was not surprising the remains hadn't been found before . Equusearch founder Tim Miller, who heads up a group that searches for bodies, said his volunteers had searched the area before but that it was full of water and an ATV had stirred up mud and muck and made visibility poor."

Tests from rugs taken from Anthony home.

Still waiting for:

Interviews, if there are any, from Mark Hawkins, Dominick Casey and Mallory Parker
Video, if there is one, from Amscot

Definitely D. Casey's. Not sure how much longer I will last sitting at this keyboard screaming D O M, D O M, D O M!

But I see we have another 500 pages of evidence being released maybe by Friday - so M A Y B E !!!!! it will be Dom's investigative interview:woohoo:

Still waiting for:

Interviews, if there are any, from Mark Hawkins, Dominick Casey and Mallory Parker
Video, if there is one, from Amscot

Yes, IIRC it was Mark Fuhrman that said there was store video of her circling the Amscot a few times, ( looking for the best place to dump the car) I would like to know if that's true..

Yes, IIRC it was Mark Fuhrman that said there was store video of her circling the Amscot a few times, ( looking for the best place to dump the car) I would like to know if that's true..

If that is true, wow. I'd like to see it.

I would like to see the video of her reaction to finding out abut Caylee's death, I know Judge S sealed it, but since they are retrying old motions this one would be good.

I would love to see any indication that OCSO is conducting a "parallel investigation" of other parties connected to the case.
In my opinion, this is a distinct possibility. 'Nuff said on that front. :)

Results of latent finger prints on Duct Tape for Casey.

Paternity DNA results for Caylee from George.

Mallory's deposition, Dominic Casey's Depo, Annie D. and Vicky Aleman depos

Results of latent finger prints on Duct Tape for Casey.

Paternity DNA results for Caylee from George.

Mallory's deposition, Dominic Casey's Depo, Annie D. and Vicky Aleman depos

(1) Prints--The results on the latent prints on the duct tape were that NO latent prints were found--of ANYONE.

(2) George--The FBI was not asked to compare Caylee's and George's DNA, so there will be no report about that. However, if you know how to read the DNA charts, you can see that there is a 0% probability of George being Caylee's father. In other words, it is absolutely impossible that he's the father.

(3) Depositions--We did get one transcript from Annie. We don't know for sure if DC was questioned by the SA, but we do have transcripts of his LE interviews. There has been no mention of VA ever being questioned that I recall. I do believe Mallory's deposition was taken, however.

I don't know about the other evidence you mentioned Linask, but Joypath definitely stated on another thread recently there is absolutely NO possibility George is Caylee's father, according to his DNA markers.

I would like to see an interview of Rk's girlfriend. They deposed his ex wife Jk, so why not depose his girlfriend. And again, would like to see Rk's timesheets and route logs that Yuri collected.

What evidence am I waiting to see?

Hmmm how about one....just one piece of evidence provided by the defense.

So far they have submitted.........umm........ a witness list...... hmm that's not evidence.
Ahhh edited video of RK's ex.... Oh yeah that was to the media they didn't actually submit it as evidence in this case.

So um yeah I would like to see one piece of evidence submitted by the defense.

I have mentioned this little bitty tid bit before...but I will mention it again, as it appears we are getting another document dump (hopefully not a bunch of stuff we have already seen for everyone on this forum's sake)...but I want to see the texts between KC and Tony on the night of/before Caylee went missing. Casey was texting back and forth with him for quite a while...I would just like to see the contents to get a sense of her frame of mind...what she was texting about...this is not against Tony at all...this is to see what was on her noggin that nite...some have speculated she left the home with Caylee that nite...others (if the proof from the Walmart/computer store witness can substantiated) say the day of...(that same nite she was filmed on camera at the Blockbuster with Tony...) regardless...Caylee did not show up on the radar after that...I think fights in the A home were routine, given KC's sense of entitlement and rage and immature narcissism...her parents at times at like battered spouses in the way they confront her...she may not have thought that recent blow ups between them were a big thing...but maybe since they might have been seriously considering going after custody of Caylee, GA and CA saw the blow up as huge. If say, KC was just texting about common boring mundane teen/young adult angst...and other bs...then it would show that she is a completely cold hearted killer. If, on the other hand, she was upset and her texts show that...then it would maybe prove some type of premed. I dunno. But I would still like to see the texts to get a sense of KC's frame of mind.

Unless I missed it, have we seen any indication of Caylee's saliva on the inside of the duct tape? While the implication will keep me up nights, I would like to know if there's any evidence of a living Caylee when her "mother" applied the tape so the defense of covering up an accident would be moot.

I'm still waiting for the discovery from the Anthony home desktop computer and Cindy's laptop computer. So far we've only seen some Google search results. So when was Casey on those two computers and what did she do while on those computers? Also if Casey was on any of her friends' or relatives computers, if there is discovery of that as well.

I couldn't find your thread before and started another one I'll move my post here :) Good morning! Hope there will be interesting new evidence. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back