2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What are you hoping or expecting to see in the new documents?

What I'd like to see:
Results from the porch rug, Kindercare sign, and more comparisons run against the Q107 hair. Fiber studies from places Caylee had been would be great.

What I'm expecting to see:
pictures of disks without knowing the contents, more CVs, protocol descriptions, etc (in duplicate) and lots of evidence logs. Maybe some more copies of that summary description of the case. LOL :) But you never know!

p.s. thanks for the previous posts explaining about GA's DNA profile, I never knew for sure so I am glad to hear that.

From today's document dump (discovery page 14142):

Evidence still at the FBI lab:

Lab# 091125006:
K34-K40 in ECU storage; awaiting TEU secondary evidence to return

Lab# 091208010:
Resub K32 (One black garbage bag with red handles - taken from Anthony garage) in ECU storage - LPOU complete (latent-print exam complete)
Resub Q67-Q70 (shop vac, steam cleaners, vacuums) in TEU; may have secondary as well

Lab# 091208011:
Resub TEU secondary evidence in TEU

Lab# 100203002:
Q338-Q486, K41 in QDU (My records do not indicate what these items are. Possibly listed in a previous dump)

Lab# 100224015:
K42 in QDU (My records do not indicate what this item is. Possibly listed in a previous dump)

I'd love to see any security camera footage from anyplace, Amscott, Sutton Pl Apts, Fusion, Cast Iron Tattoo, Sawgrass, the electronics store, the Walmart where JT said he saw Casey and Caylee, outside footage of the Blockbuster, and a few other places I could think of :)

I'd love to see any security camera footage from anyplace, Amscott, Sutton Pl Apts, Fusion, Cast Iron Tattoo, Sawgrass, the electronics store, the Walmart where JT said he saw Casey and Caylee, outside footage of the Blockbuster, and a few other places I could think of :)

And just to add. School footage of the entrance where people may have turned around (Rk or Kc) , School bus footage. Dash cam footage that could determine location and cooborate police testimony. Raw video footage from the media to show suburban drive to see if police checked that area. Hopefully carwash footage of Kc washing Tl jeep. These security cams are everywhere. IMO

And just to add. School footage of the entrance where people may have turned around (Rk or Kc) , School bus footage. Dash cam footage that could determine location and cooborate police testimony. Raw video footage from the media to show suburban drive to see if police checked that area. Hopefully carwash footage of Kc washing Tl jeep. These security cams are everywhere. IMO

I have often wondered about security cams at the school...if there are/were any and they recorded anything that would be interesting. But if there are/were any cameras, and there is footage...that has been kept really close to the vest.

I have often wondered about security cams at the school...if there are/were any and they recorded anything that would be interesting. But if there are/were any cameras, and there is footage...that has been kept really close to the vest.

I would love to see anything recorded at the school, but how much do you want to bet, if there are camera's, they only activate in the event of an alarm? Especially since school was out for the summer...

I would love to see anything recorded at the school, but how much do you want to bet, if there are camera's, they only activate in the event of an alarm? Especially since school was out for the summer...

At the school I work at, the camera's are on 24/7 year round. We keep all the data files, we never throw them away. It was all paid for by the homeland security act. Its not tape, its digital and easily stored on servers and then backed up by tape, which can hold months and months of digital files.

true about any footage from the school, also from any stores along routes that Casey is believed to have taken to check against proposed timelines

I'm still waiting for the photos from the disposable cameras found in the house and at the remains site.

I can't believe the FBI was about to run DNA tests on the urine found in the one bottle (the Crystal Light bottle? It's been a while, I may have that wrong.) But Nick S said he was checking with the prosecution first to see if "that was the direction they wanted to take" and the answer was "No need to run DNA tests." :( I hope if I'm ever murdered God forbid, LE will run their own investigation regardless what the prosecution is interested in. OK, that was snide, but I'm a little disappointed. No doubt the prosecution wasn't interested because they didn't think a female would pee into a container, it won't be Casey's so why test it for DNA? Sheesh OK, excuse my snideness, I do have the flu ;)

I'd still like to know the mechanical status of the Pontiac - was it really out of gas at the Amscot? Was there evidence of mechanical problems? I don't recall reading anywhere that GA actually put gas in the car when he picked it up at the towing company. I don't think the towing company would add gas to the tank - they'd just hook it up, take it to the lot and drop it off without even starting it (my guess).

Mallory's deposition transcript and Dominic's deposition transcript.
Evidence of who LE believes is Caylee's bio father.
Evidence of fingerprints on anything related to Caylee's death.

I too will be happy to see anything they have!They must have something they are holding back..About the gas, I could swear it was said the Pontiac did have gas in it,I'll try to look it up.

By far, all things Dominic Casey related. Deposition and Bat phone records, as well as the truth from anyone involved ( Lee? ) in his romp through the discovery site.

Dominic Casey's transcript

the J.C. Penney receipts

June 15th, 2008-July 15th, 2008 Text messages between Casey and Cindy.

Anything that has to do with Dominic Casey.

Mallory's deposition.

Anyone have any guesses why we haven't seen all of this yet?

I would be very interested in Dominic Casey's investigative depo and related LE reports. I have felt very strongly for some time now that Dom has provided valuable information for the Prosecution. IMO, holding onto any Anthony's secrets?? -----> NEVER. A. GOOD. CHOICE.!!

June 15th, 2008-July 15th, 2008 Text messages between Casey and Cindy.

Anything that has to do with Dominic Casey.

Mallory's deposition.

Anyone have any guesses why we haven't seen all of this yet?

I've wondered about this, too. They can't really hold onto it, so maybe there was nothing material in them and they aren't going to use them? The DC stuff may be held because it's an ongoing investigation, but I just don't understand about the other stuff. It's really puzzling, isn't it? :bananalama: (emoticon has nothing to do with the post, I just wanted to use it... :crazy:)

I'm waiting to find out that there were numerous dog and cat hairs from the A's menagerie, in the bag Caylee was found in and on the side edges of the duct tape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back