2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A teacher only surmised it could have been that child because he was out in front of the school at that time. We don't know who it was, or if the cries were there on the school grounds or somewhere else nearby. IIRC

I believe it was confirmed to the police it was a child at the school who just did not want to go back inside. Hard to believe a teacher would give LE a false report. I don't have a link but it is in one of the threads. Plus Caylee was not alive at that time. JMO

I believe it was confirmed to the police it was a child at the school who just did not want to go back inside. Hard to believe a teacher would give LE a false report. I don't have a link but it is in one of the threads. Plus Caylee was not alive at that time. JMO

When in doubt, 31 days. Stealing from your best friend, partying while your daughter is missing. Leading investigators on a chase to your "place of employment".
31 days, 31 days, 31 days.

I want to know what the prosecutor's currently are sitting on!!!!! SO BADLY!!!!!

moo

I wouldn't mind seeing JW's interview myself...a real page turner for sure. It will cement how little the defense has IMHO.

I want to see that too. Note to self- stop chuckling, this is serious...

"You know me I'd rather speak with you than speak on National TV."
from CA's voicemail. Really Cindy?????

For anyone who thinks CA was in 'denial' for more than a day or two, listen to this tape and then to the recording of CA asking KC during one of the first jail visits- "Whose apartment was that photo (of Caylee) taken at?"- and so that KC will not get tripped up in another public lie she says - "And I already know whose apartment it is"- giving KC the chance to say "it was Ricardo's, it is just similar in appearance and set up to ZFG's". CA does not ask any more - she knows the ZFG apt story has all been a lie and she leaves it.

What REALLY happened at the Father's Day fight!
Did the Anthony's all know that Caylee was in danger
of her momster?
Was Caylee screaming for Cindy?
It started at the violent fight night and went from there,
What did CA & GA do?
CA did not TUCK momster and baby in bed that night.
Why did dogs hit in yard............

Nothing to do with a teacher giving a false report. The teacher just thought it could have been that child that they heard. We don't know whether it was that child that the people heard or not, or where exactly the cries they heard originated from, whether there, or in the woods, or where, or what caused the cries. Yes, Caylee was deceased. (I'll leave discussion for that thread since this is a list-only type thread) :)

Good point. Because Lee moved out of his place and the police should probably luminol that house and Lee's car and Mallory's too. And get cadaver dogs to check those out. And there was a rumor that CA and GA got a new washer/dryer, so I guess the police need to track down the old ones and examine them..

Not that I suspect either of these people but yes my post included all the apartments, documentation of any replaced carpet, close examination of everyone's vehicles, storage units, boats, etc as I stated, certainly of all places Caylee was known to have been staying and of any and all people who had been around Caylee or could have accessed her. I'm not partial. (Just all this routine investigation from early on, I am interested in seeing it. That's some of the evidence I'm waiting for.)

Did you get another call from Cindy or Joy? LOL!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65zUv5CQJc

Did/does CA think putting down the detective will win her points?

In reference to that apartment:
I think this is an angle WE should be investigating!
You've wasted enough time trying to implicate KC, whatever you think, she had to have help..paraphrased!
I'd rather talk to you guys than go on national television...

She wanted to gear the way this investigation goes, so not to bring focus on KC..so, I believe, CA made a conscious effort very early on to defend KC. CA is a verbal abuser, she's demeaning, she's condescending....:furious: I sometimes wonder if she does these things on purpose to foul up KC"s defense.. and has forgotten about Caylee...

I want to see any evidence that will shut this woman up, once and for all. I want evidence, unrefutable evidence that places KC as the one and only one responsible for Caylee's demise...fingerprints, blood, any form of DNA that implicates KC...

Did/does CA think putting down the detective will win her points?

In reference to that apartment:
I think this is an angle WE should be investigating!
You've wasted enough time trying to implicate KC, whatever you think, she had to have help..paraphrased!
I'd rather talk to you guys than go on national television...

She wanted to gear the way this investigation goes, so not to bring focus on KC..so, I believe, CA made a conscious effort very early on to defend KC. CA is a verbal abuser, she's demeaning, she's condescending....:furious: I sometimes wonder if she does these things on purpose to foul up KC"s defense.. and has forgotten about Caylee...

I want to see any evidence that will shut this woman up, once and for all. I want evidence, unrefutable evidence that places KC as the one and only one responsible for Caylee's demise...fingerprints, blood, any form of DNA that implicates KC...

(bolded by me)

I so what to see that as well, I'd also like her and George to give their opinions of what happened from the last time they saw Caylee to when Cindy found Casey. Why they think Casey didnt call LE, why she didn't tell them about Caylee being kidnapped, why she's lied continuosly, why the killer put Caylee in their neighbourhood, how theres decomp in Caseys car. Her and George must have spent hours, days and weeks going over and over everything from that period and in their heads they must have some sort of story/ timeline put together. I'd just love to hear it all from their point of view

I want to see the evidence that has just been released :snooty:

I would like to see contents and testing from the various vacuum cleaners taken from the home, Mallory's interview and most importantly ANY concrete evidence pointing away from Casey, which quite frankly I don't believe exists.

Yes, that sounds like a wonderfully productive and logical use of investigative resources. Track down an old broken car, seize it, seal it, process it, interview everyone who may or may not have come in contact with the car, check the car's history of repair work, get ultraviolet lights, luminol, dogs, examine every hair, piece of dirt, collect skin particles from the seat cushions, possible sweat from the steering wheel, old french fries from under the seats, dirt from the tires, etc. Also, investigators should then follow the history of that car, ie do any surveillance or traffic cameras show that particular car in certain areas of orlando around june of 08? There should be an entire team of investigators assigned to review all traffic cameras just for this purpose. Then I think the defense should be given access to all the cv's and resumes and histories of everyone involved with this investigation...you know, so that if this investigation turns up nothing, the defense can try to throw doubt on their veracity. Sounds like a great idea to me, NTS!

How about just take a look at it. There may be something obvious.

Would like to see the new Tes records that Tm just came up with. Orlando Sentin story.

Reminder that the topic is "what unreleased evidence are you waiting to see". so lets not debate the issues or the value of the evidence on this thread. If there is some evidence that you want to discuss in detail or analyze, then please find the appropriate thread. Feel free to comment and discuss in a general way.

Don't attack members because you think the evidence they are waiting for has no value.

as always where this post lands on the thread is random.

Where can I find the 100's of pages of evidence that WESH said were released yesterday? Have they been released to the public? Thank you.

This is what I saw on the video.

Bestbuy survelance 11-21-09 Joy Wray
Bestbuy survelance 10-30-09 Joy Wray
Dvd-R Wray

I also saw 10 other names, but not sure I can put them on here. I am suspect that they are Tes workers. IMO

This is what I saw on the video.

Bestbuy survelance 11-21-09 Joy Wray
Bestbuy survelance 10-30-09 Joy Wray
Dvd-R Wray

I also saw 10 other names, but not sure I can put them on here. I am suspect that they are Tes workers. IMO

I recognized many of their names from other discovery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark
Back