2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so....beside all of the incredible evidence available in this case that points to KC....we still do not have ONE definitive piece of evidence that says....Yea...she absolutely did it....this concerns me greatly.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1726

val did a great piece on circumstantial evidence today---------IT can also tell a jury---------she absolutely did it!

..Circumstantial evidence usually accumulates into a collection, so that each piece corroborates the other pieces (the pieces then become corroborating evidence). Together they support more strongly the inference that the assertion is true.

ie:
.. caylee last seen with-----------kc
.. decomp found in-----------kc's car
. .items found at crime scene ( garbage bags, laundry hamper, henkel duct tape, winnie the pooh blanket ) ------"similar" items at kc's house
.. child reported missing by kc--------ummm, NEVER
.. and so on and so on...

..circumstantial---------it's still real. i'm not concerned in the least that they don't have a "fingerprint" or such--------b/c they have TONS of circumstantial pieces. ....that all fit together.

More on Tony's conversations, text messages with Casey (especially on the 15th/16th). I am banking on some huge revelations in Tony's testimony !

Tonight I am wondering if LE was able to match the way one would tie two drawstring garbage bags. One they had put in their trunk containing paper towels with evidence on them, the second containing their deceased child.

LEtrashTrunkPic.jpg

TiedBagScene.jpg
Wow, Eidetic I hadn't thought of that ! People do differ in how they close their trash bags and if the bags in question are tied identically...well, there's another piece of evidence for the state !

Background investigation, timelines, phone,and internet records on all the players who had been around Casey and Caylee, not just the ones Casey was dating. It would be interesting to see if any cars had been gotten rid of other than Amy's, or if anyone got rid of a computer, or changed phones (other than one or two we know). And on any of the above who changed apartments, an investigation of their old apartment with luminol, etc, and investigation to see if any carpet was replaced, etc. The same on those people who were documented spending time around the remains site such as KW and RK, or around the A house. (And as mentioned before, cadaver dog results and tracking dog results, from early in the case obviously, on these peoples' vehicles, including work vehicles, and homes, washers/dryers, any storage units, boats, etc.)

Drug testing from Casey in the early days of the case, a run down of any/all drugs in her system.

Rk said in his interview in January that he had to get a new car, he blew up his old one. I always thought they should find that car and take a look at it.

I would like to see Mallory Parker interveiw and JW latest interview. And again, I would like to see the timesheets and route logs on Rk that Yuri collected from the utility company. I just want to make sure he was not working Oct 9th when there was two 911 calls about a screaming child.

DC interview.
I think this is going to be the smoking gun, thats why he doesn't want to get deposed.

I would like to see Mallory Parker interveiw and JW latest interview. And again, I would like to see the timesheets and route logs on Rk that Yuri collected from the utility company. I just want to make sure he was not working Oct 9th when there was two 911 calls about a screaming child.

So you think it's ok to imply that Kronk might have had something to do with a screaming child?

The Oct. 9 incident, had to do with an Autistic child at the school. It was confirmed in the report.

Rk said in his interview in January that he had to get a new car, he blew up his old one. I always thought they should find that car and take a look at it.

OMG, so should EVERYTHING Kronk has or may have done be suspicious and taken a look at now? Are you that willing to believe that someone else had to have killed Caylee that their lives should be torn apart until you're satisfied they didn't do it? Overkill much?

Kronk needs to be left alone. Without him, we wouldn't have Caylee, and Casey wouldn't be where she is. We need to thank him, not keep trying to tear him apart. I sincerely hope no one you ever love goes missing because God help the person who finds them for you!

As for what evidence I'd like to see come out, any evidence that would shut up the naysayers once and for all about Casey's guilt. I am all for that at this point.

The one thing I am most curious about is the DNA result of the pregnancy test that was found in the garbage bags with Caylee's remains. I am hoping that if it was inside a bag that was inside a bag it was protected from the elements. I have seen it listed on the FBI "inventory" as recieved but have not seen any documentation of the testing. If I am wrong, please fill me in.

Yes, that sounds like a wonderfully productive and logical use of investigative resources. Track down an old broken car, seize it, seal it, process it, interview everyone who may or may not have come in contact with the car, check the car's history of repair work, get ultraviolet lights, luminol, dogs, examine every hair, piece of dirt, collect skin particles from the seat cushions, possible sweat from the steering wheel, old french fries from under the seats, dirt from the tires, etc. Also, investigators should then follow the history of that car, ie do any surveillance or traffic cameras show that particular car in certain areas of orlando around june of 08? There should be an entire team of investigators assigned to review all traffic cameras just for this purpose. Then I think the defense should be given access to all the cv's and resumes and histories of everyone involved with this investigation...you know, so that if this investigation turns up nothing, the defense can try to throw doubt on their veracity. Sounds like a great idea to me, NTS!

Yes, that sounds like a wonderfully productive and logical use of investigative resources. Track down an old broken car, seize it, seal it, process it, interview everyone who may or may not have come in contact with the car, check the car's history of repair work, get ultraviolet lights, luminol, dogs, examine every hair, piece of dirt, collect skin particles from the seat cushions, possible sweat from the steering wheel, old french fries from under the seats, dirt from the tires, etc. Also, investigators should then follow the history of that car, ie do any surveillance or traffic cameras show that particular car in certain areas of orlando around june of 08? There should be an entire team of investigators assigned to review all traffic cameras just for this purpose. Then I think the defense should be given access to all the cv's and resumes and histories of everyone involved with this investigation...you know, so that if this investigation turns up nothing, the defense can try to throw doubt on their veracity. Sounds like a great idea to me, NTS!

Did you get another call from Cindy or Joy? LOL!!!!!!!!! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65zUv5CQJc[/ame]

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Thank you for saying what everyone else (IMO) is thinking. I hit the "thanks" button 27 times, but it would only register once, hence the shout out here:)

As for what unreleased evidence I'm waiting for, I am also interested in what Mallory P. has to say, as well as more information on texts and interviews with Tony L.

I'm interested in information that actually has to do with this case, not information that is essentially a "Hey, look over there!" distraction technique.

------------
Early on LE. did a thorough invest.on Kronk.They found nothing .For Gods sake isnt that enough? I would bet the FBI looked into his background also.:banghead::banghead:

----
P.S. I am waiting for one fingerprint. I feel it is there!!

Myself, I'm waiting on the complete entomology report on the maggots, forensics from the A's vacuum/steam cleaners, fingerprint evidence on duct tape?, results of chemical testing of bug sprayers, toxicology on bone marrow, forensics on steering wheel cover, if anything useful was found on the outside of the trash bag from KC's trunk, what on earth the missing star from KC's tatt means and the complete interview of the tatt guy, the diary page, missing pages from docs, missing interviews, investigation of gatorade bottle and testosterone, if any other hairs of Caylee were found in the A's vacuums that also have the death band, investigation of Dominic

I could go on and on but most of this I don't think we'll see until trial ... uggghhh

Also, does anyone know if the prosecution would have had to release any of this evidence already if it DID NOT point to KC ... I mean can we read anything into the fact that this info is incriminating and the state would have more time releasing it?

Also, do you think this evidence has already been released to the defense ? The defense only talked about latent print evidence at the last court hearing ...

I patiently await LE interviews with JP Chatt, Mark Hawkins, and parties listed in KC's cell phone records.

The Oct. 9 incident, had to do with an Autistic child at the school. It was confirmed in the report.

A teacher only surmised it could have been that child because he was out in front of the school at that time. We don't know who it was, or if the cries were there on the school grounds or somewhere else nearby. IIRC

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678
Back