2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered also from time to time if CA had it all to do over again...if she would NOT call 911 when Caylee was missing, and she would have helped KC cover it all up.... I think she REGRETS calling 911. And GA... I think he would have been right there beside the both of them doing whatever they told him to do. That just my opinion and I may be altogether wrong, but... I don't think so.
BUT...then the As wouldn't have their new "career". Please tell me who plans a career change less than a month after their granddaughter disappears? So, in CA's mind...when Casey gets off (because she is a loving mother who would NEVER hurt her child and an even MORE loving daughter who was only trying to protect her family with her silence!!) she'll be a part of the CMF...just like they discussed during a jailhouse visit? What is wrong with these people?

(BTW, ITA with you)

I've had HLN on in the background for a couple hours and am upset about the clips of this morning's interview that they have chosen to air. Very sympathetic picture being painted . . . If anyone didn't know the background it's very possible these people would seem believable. That's why I don't like these interviews!!!

And that's why the Anthonys do like these interviews. That and the perks....free air fare, hotels, free food, donations, gifts, celeberity status ect ect ect....

I've had HLN on in the background for a couple hours and am upset about the clips of this morning's interview that they have chosen to air. Very sympathetic picture being painted . . . If anyone didn't know the background it's very possible these people would seem believable. That's why I don't like these interviews!!!
...except they really didn't make sense. I thought it was a poor interview all around.

It will be interesting to see what Nancy Grace has to say tonight. :)

Ooohh...he called his daughter that???.... no wonder that house is full of dysfunction. Very poor parenting!! WOW! The way I grew up, a man does not call a woman that. I mean, I'm not that old, but you could call me "old school." But the way I was raised, it's disrespectful. There's no telling what went on (and what still goes on) behind those doors!!

I either missed something or haven't read far enough, but what did he call his daughter?

1st - wondering if they are worried KC & Baez will BLAME THEM for the murder? I've always thought KC would throw her own mother under a bus given the chance.

and regarding the statement above - that's why Cindy mentions HER CAYLEE IS MISSING and at the public memorial which she didn't shed a tear and seemed to enjoy herself - then stated that God gave her 3 children.

CAYLEE was completely her child in her head, not KC's.

Why did you choke your own daughter Cindy? Did KC threaten to kill Caylee instead of seeing you get custody? That's been my suspicion all along. And when it happened, you knew in your gut what she did and you spewed it out on the 911 call!

It would make sense for Baez to try to pin KC's derangment on CA to somehow mitigate something that happened. It probably won't work but what else has he got? And I have a feeling that, win or lose, a big part of KC would relish tossin' her mom down in front of bus wheels. CA's already out there in prolific volume as being really 'out there,' controlling, logically defined as nutzo. And, no matter what CA tries to pull off to counter it, she's way far behind the curve. There are miles of vid of her spouting off...and it would only take a couple of hours for most jurries to 'get her'... to see how overwhelming and overbearing she can be and to deduce how overinvolved she almost certainly was. I doubt she'll be able to pull off..."Oh, I was the grandmother" with everything that's out there...including potential testimony that she was thinking of kicking KC out and filing for custody of Caylee, but that's this case.... Just when you think it can't get any weirder, or go any farther into Crazyland, it always does.

Now, this is an empty promise from Cindy. How will the truth come out? We're sure Casey will not testify. Is Cindy herself, or George, going to tell the entire story, if they testify? Just what witness is going to take the stand and be able to tell why Casey did not report her daughter missing for 31 days and what danger the entire family faced. This is a story only Casey can tell and I doubt she'll be on the witness stand.
Now it's not just lies from the Anthony family, it's fairy tales too.
Bring on the trial, I can't wait to hear the truth.

The SA, forensic experts, witness testimony and the evidence will tell the truth at trial.

ETA: Not disagreeing with you at all, azwriter. Your post is right on and I agree with it 100%.
Just thought I'd put that out there :)

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff - aint buying it. Can she just give GA the suicide attention - jeez

That could have and should have remained forever private, that she thought about taking her life, but she is such a narcissist, she had to have the spotlight once again. You can see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. This is mom and daughter, exactly:Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with one's self.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The cause of this disorder is unknown. Narcissistic personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood and is marked by disregard for the feelings of others, grandiosity, obsessive self-interest, and the pursuit of primarily selfish goals.
Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

* Reacts to criticism with feelings or rage, shame, or humiliation
* Takes advantage of others to achieve own goals
* Has feelings of self-importance
* Exaggerates achievements and talents
* Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
* Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
* Requires constant attention and admiration
* Lacks empathy

Mom and daughter suffer from this in my opinion.

I haven't had time to watch the interview, but I agree with previous posters that in hindsight Cindy, I'm sure, would NOT have called LE. The entire Anthony family would have just covered up Caylee's disappearance and murder. They all seem absolutely furious that society would want to punish their family member when they believe it's solely their responsibility for handling such matters. \
It also seems all that gushing about how much they supposedly loved Caylee was all just a bunch of hooey. It infuriates me how NO ONE in her family is demanding justice for her. In the end, Casey has won. In my opinion, Casey partly killed Caylee because she was jealous of her and the love she was getting from her family. She took the spotlight off of Casey. Although, I also think Casey killed Caylee because she was tired of being a mother and just wanted a carefree lifestyle. And I also think it was just icing on top of the cake that it would devastate her Mother. Bottom line Casey accomplished what she set out to do. She took back the love her family had for Caylee and now it's directed back to her. They tossed Caylee aside for Casey and I bet nothing has made her happier.
Yet, I think she must be soooooooo ticked off that mommy and daddy are off living the good life while she's still stuck at home (aka jail). Funny, now that the As aren't employed, they're kinda doing what Casey did...living off someone else's dime, but minus the pole dancing (that we know of).

I find it very strange that Cindy can say that Casey was scared for all their lives, yet none of them are screaming from the rooftops to protect the children of Orlando as they believe there is a crazy person kidnapping and killing children. What a joke they are.

That could have and should have remained forever private, that she thought about taking her life, but she is such a narcissist, she had to have the spotlight once again. You can see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. This is mom and daughter, exactly:Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with one's self.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The cause of this disorder is unknown. Narcissistic personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood and is marked by disregard for the feelings of others, grandiosity, obsessive self-interest, and the pursuit of primarily selfish goals.
Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

* Reacts to criticism with feelings or rage, shame, or humiliation
* Takes advantage of others to achieve own goals
* Has feelings of self-importance
* Exaggerates achievements and talents
* Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
* Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
* Requires constant attention and admiration
* Lacks empathy

Mom and daughter suffer from this in my opinion.
I wish you would send this to NG. She was so emphatic that the psychologist hadn't shown HOW CA was narcissistic.

I have to speak to the issue of GA and his comment to explain away his second suicide attempt blaming the media, the people gathered in front of his house and most of all his comment about the family needing him for strenght and answers during the most difficult time. These comments throw me back to GA's statements of, "It is what it is," and 'I cannot keep living a lie." GA ended up on a psych unit because of the demands placed on him as a grandfather and father so I'm concerned that he hasn't had ongoing therapy in the counseling end of things but may just be medicated allowing him to continue to lie. If he felt like killing himself 3 wks. into Caylee missing and tried again after the body was found,can you imagine his thoughts at night within himsef now??? GA's defiant behavior of defending daughter just might land him the psych. unit again if that was all it took before to want to die. It appears to me to be an Anthony tour called, "Give Alittle Bit of your $$$LOVE" to us. As many have stated the A's have created their own reality and will live in that reality showing that they tried everything they could to save their daughter and that is the only way they will be able to live with themselves.

Yet, I think she must be soooooooo ticked off that mommy and daddy are off living the good life while she's still stuck at home (aka jail). Funny, now that the As aren't employed, they're kinda doing what Casey did...living off someone else's dime, but minus the pole dancing (that we know of).

That is the entertainment portion of the upcoming cruise. Soon to be announced!:)

The SA, forensic experts, witness testimony and the evidence will tell the truth at trial.

ETA: Not disagreeing with you at all, azwriter. Your post is right on and I agree with it 100%.
Just thought I'd put that out there :)
Gosh, I so want to be there when the verdict is read.

I have to speak to the issue of GA and his comment to explain away his second suicide attempt blaming the media, the people gathered in front of his house and most of all his comment about the family needing him for strenght and answers during the most difficult time. These comments throw me back to GA's statements of, "It is what it is," and 'I cannot keep living a lie." GA ended up on a psych unit because of the demands placed on him as a grandfather and father so I'm concerned that he hasn't had ongoing therapy in the counseling end of things but may just be medicated allowing him to continue to lie. If he felt like killing himself 3 wks. into Caylee missing and tried again after the body was found,can you imagine his thoughts at night within himsef now??? GA's defiant behavior of defending daughter just might land him the psych. unit again if that was all it took before to want to die. It appears to me to be an Anthony tour called, "Give Alittle Bit of your $$$LOVE" to us. As many have stated the A's have created their own reality and will live in that reality showing that they tried everything they could to save their daughter and that is the only way they will be able to live with themselves.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Give A little Bit of your $$LOVE$$ Tour :crazy:

I find it very strange that Cindy can say that Casey was scared for all their lives, yet none of them are screaming from the rooftops to protect the children of Orlando as they believe there is a crazy person kidnapping and killing children. What a joke they are.

I know that as a mother I would lay down my life for that of my child, my safety and security comes second to that of my child. I'm pretty sure my mother would care very little about her own life in comparison to the health and well being of my child as well. We're grown, we can make judgement calls that can mitigate harm our way. I would forfiet the rest of my life so that my child may have her own opportunities one day.

The same does not apply to Caylee. She looked to those in her home to do that for her. What have they done? Well, for all we have been presented with we are lead to believe, her own mother took her life, and the rest of her family spits on her grave.

The only danger they ever had in front of them was being exposed for what they really are. They are a hazzard to themselves.
The truth will come out, and then the REAL danger/consequences will surface. Too bad this isn't a joke that we can laugh at. Nothing about this is funny. It's all a sick, twisted, evil joke.

I noticed in the deposition she started the with the new story of: "Casey is an adult", "I had no info or control over where KC slept, etc."; "Caylee was KC's daughter" BS and has continued it in the interview--I think this is to counter KC's friends' statements that CA was controlling & putting the kabash on KC's social life, so that they can counter any motive having to do with CA and KC relationship.
Absolutely!!!

hello, i dont know it this has been addressed. and I can't posted a link yet. Sorry if this has been addressed yet. will not get into detail. Im a short and sweet person. Has EMPATHY

I know this is shallow, and I am certainly not a "10" by any definition, but she should really forego some of that new jewelry and buy a good support bra for national TV appearances . . .

please no spanking :crazy:

:floorlaugh::rolling::laughitup:

YOLORADO - Crazyland. That should be a 'coined term' for this.

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members