2009.05.01 Document Release: "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was smothered too.

The medical examiner said there was no trauma to Emma Barker's body either. But, her mother has been accused of smothering her.

I have said smothering all along. We've been in agreement!

Had Casey reported it... Caylee would have been found to have the visual affects of smothering.

After a period of decomp.. smothering would NEVER be detected.

Those drugs in the FBI docs werent meds found in the home. The only benzo in the home (that has been released to the public anyway) was Klonopin, in Cindy's name. The RX that we saw documented was dated after Caylee went missing so it's likely she was taking them for anxiety.

Partial success - after spending the last 90 mins. looking for the actual report in the official docs. thread, I gave up. This specific info must be buried within other reports.

In my personal notes (sometimes I write stuff down) I jotted down the following, but like the genious I am, I did not put the document or even the date. :banghead:

Here's what I have listed that LE took from CA's medicine cabinet (there were pictures of all the bottles on her bathroom vanity too):

Lexapro '08 / Cepuroxime '07 / Protonix '04 / Altace '04 / Propoxyphene-n w/Apap tabs '06 / Carisoprodol '06 / Clonazepam (klonopin) 8/08 / Hydrochlorothiazide 11/08

Just following through on our discussion from yesterday.:)

RR - with all due respect and realizing you weren't talking to me - No one has said they mean NOTHING. All that has been said is that they don't prove MURDER. Not yet. If LE has forensics/evidence they haven't released yet that DOES, then these become further circumstantial evidence to support the big picture. But these things alone DO NOT prove murder. They prove a cover up and a death. There's a big difference.
Sorry, still can't accept "accidental".

The totality of the evidence proves Casey killed Caylee beyond a reasonable doubt. I would go off topic if I listed all the evidence such as the 31 days/decomposing body in the trunk/lying/rare duct tape/laundry hamper and on and on. My point is if a juror needs a video tape of Casey doing the deed or a bloody knife with her fingerprints, it's simply not going to be there. I believe the latest document dump doesn't show anything except LE followed up on testing because of bits and pieces they found during the investigation (Casey getting Xanax from Annie, Chloroform searches, etc).

You asked where is the evidence she placed Caylee in the plastic bag? I think if you follow the evidence you can reasonabley conclude Casey put Caylee's body in those bags. The hamper was the same make/model of the one in their home. What are the chances? As for the chloroform, Casey didn't need it to kill a two year old. Just because she googled it doesn't mean that was how she killed her.
...and don't forget the blanket...the one CA acknowledged was missing from the house.

The 31 days is significant, but so far I haven't seen the reports that would seal the deal. Evidence of decomposition - did I miss a report that showed chemical composition of Caylee's body? Dog's hit in the backyard - what links it in the backyard to Caysey? I agree that the ZFG excuse is ridiculous, but the SA has to prove murder. I was hoping in the report there would be chloroform found, or drugs issued, or a fingerprint linking where Caylee was found to Casey, or dirt on a shoe, or dna some more science that would firm LE's theory. Believe me...I agree with you. Was just hoping for more.
Still waiting for a definitive and final report about that stain. That there was no dna in the trunk...well, they do have the hair with the deathband that has been identified as Caylee's (or Casey's...but as she is very much alive IMO that leaves Caylee). So you have evidence of a decompositional event and a link to Caylee. I would always love to see more...but as of right now I'm satisfied with there being "enough" to convict.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17793661/detail.html

You are correct. The FBI report does say NO latent prints were detected. That means there are no prints on the duct tape found on the skull at all.
Sorry, don't know about the shoes.

Are you sure? I read it as that too at first but then on some of the programs and news reports they had experts (both legal and forensic) analyze how it was written and they were saying they were pretty sure it just ruled out the other family members and not KC. :waitasec: Also, if no prints were found on the tape (including KC's), IMO Baez would be bringing this up in every interview to say how hard it will be for the prosecution to tie her directly to the remains.

Having no evidence show up on the 22 pairs of shoes doesn't bother me. Who knows how many shoes she owned? She undoubtedly pitched the "guilty" shoes. She was home on bail long enough to pitch a lot of stuff. Also most of the shoes were flip-flops, she wasn't likely to wear flip-flops into a snake infested swamp area. At the very least she would have worn sneakers. And they could have even been tossed into the washer to get rid of any evidence. I don't think she wore the boots that were in the car, those were dress boots... her "dancing" boots.
I honestly wouldn't put it past her to wear the shoes her dad wore to do yard work. He wouldn't know they'd been borrowed and she wouldn't have any dirt on her own shoes. ;) MOO

I honestly wouldn't put it past her to wear the shoes her dad wore to do yard work. He wouldn't know they'd been borrowed and she wouldn't have any dirt on her own shoes. ;) MOO

KC had ridiculously small feet and wore like a size 5 I think. It makes me crack up to imagine her tromping around with her feet swimming in George's huge shoes :laugh: Anything to get away with it..

I'm going to rant here but ON TOPIC. What the heck kind of interviews are these? I mean REALLY! They sound like neanderthals interviewing neaderthals! No one finishes a sentence...The interviewers can't ask a proper question and the interviewee's can't string a proper sentence together! Good grief! It's no wonder they didn't release these before. Blah blah blah blah. I'm so disapointed with this last dump. Not because of their lack of information about the case but because of the lack of intelligence in searching for answers!

I felt this way before and feel it tenfold now.

MOO

KC had ridiculously small feet and wore like a size 5 I think. It makes me crack up to imagine her tromping around with her feet swimming in George's huge shoes :laugh: Anything to get away with it..
I know they wouldn't exactly fit her :D but yes, anything to get away with it and not wanting to get her own shoes dirty. Maybe better yet, does CA own any dirty sneakers? I can really see Casey getting a thrill from borrowing her mother's shoes to dump Caylee's body. MOO

I know they wouldn't exactly fit her :D but yes, anything to get away with it and not wanting to get her own shoes dirty. Maybe better yet, does CA own any dirty sneakers? I can really see Casey getting a thrill from borrowing her mother's shoes to dump Caylee's body. MOO

No I bet the shoes she used are one of the pairs that were in her car.. We have not seen any results on them yet..
It would have really suprised me if there had been anything on the 22 pairs listed in this report as they were from the house... and she had not really been living there since she took off on the 16th..
I cant imagine her taking the shoes back up to her room..

Partial success - after spending the last 90 mins. looking for the actual report in the official docs. thread, I gave up. This specific info must be buried within other reports.

In my personal notes (sometimes I write stuff down) I jotted down the following, but like the genious I am, I did not put the document or even the date. :banghead:

Here's what I have listed that LE took from CA's medicine cabinet (there were pictures of all the bottles on her bathroom vanity too):

Lexapro '08 / Cepuroxime '07 / Protonix '04 / Altace '04 / Propoxyphene-n w/Apap tabs '06 / Carisoprodol '06 / Clonazepam (klonopin) 8/08 / Hydrochlorothiazide 11/08

Just following through on our discussion from yesterday.:)

Here ya go (see pg. 48 & 49): http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18740668/detail.html

I remember reading it and thinking she had a lot of scripts, but some were very old and should be thrown away (i'd think a nurse would know that.) The old ones were in the medicine cabinet and the newer ones on her bedside table IIRC. They were taken from the house during a search warrent served in December after Caylee was found.

Still waiting for a definitive and final report about that stain. That there was no dna in the trunk...well, they do have the hair with the deathband that has been identified as Caylee's (or Casey's...but as she is very much alive IMO that leaves Caylee). So you have evidence of a decompositional event and a link to Caylee. I would always love to see more...but as of right now I'm satisfied with there being "enough" to convict.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17793661/detail.html
I'm waiting too for more about the stain ~ such as if evidence shows it to be a mixture, that somebody deliberately tried to compromise it, such as with cleaning solvent, gasoline or whatnot. As meticulous as GA was supposed to be about detailing cars, I just don't believe it was there when the car was bought and still there. MOO

It doesn't surprise me that the toxicology doesn't show anything. For one thing being exposed in the elements for 6 months and the state of decomp IMO would severely jeopardize any toxicology findings. As far as the bullet found, I'm going to wait and see what else may be released either in future discovery or at trial.

I'm still of belief that KC was drugging Caylee to keep her out of the way while she was partying, and she smothered her with the duct tape. (It may not have been with drugs that day, it may have been with the duct tape, as I am leaning more toward believing now). JMO

Are you sure? I read it as that too at first but then on some of the programs and news reports they had experts (both legal and forensic) analyze how it was written and they were saying they were pretty sure it just ruled out the other family members and not KC. :waitasec: Also, if no prints were found on the tape (including KC's), IMO Baez would be bringing this up in every interview to say how hard it will be for the prosecution to tie her directly to the remains.

No, I'm not sure at all. It's just the way I read it. I also watched JVM's and NG's shows and they did have differing opinions. IIRC it was Nancy saying "no latent prints means NO prints at all." But others were saying that we still haven't seen if KC's prints are a match or not. Like I said I'm not sure and the more of these doc dumps I read the more I realize I don't know. LOL hope that made sense. I've spent a lot of today reading over again the doc dump on 1/21/09 and WOW, either I missed a lot the first reading or have a terrible memory.

No I bet the shoes she used are one of the pairs that were in her car.. We have not seen any results on them yet..
It would have really suprised me if there had been anything on the 22 pairs listed in this report as they were from the house... and she had not really been living there since she took off on the 16th..
I cant imagine her taking the shoes back up to her room..
I must have misunderstood the report and what Nancy said last night ~ I thought it included the shoes found in the car. :waitasec: (Back to reading, again!)

One of the first forensic reports said the chloroform was higher than normal for a decompositional event (I am going from memory here). As I recall they used the word "pure" to describe it. At the time I figured maybe chlorine and bleach combined contributed to the production of chloroform....then I started thinking dry cleaning solvent contains it. But now, it is saying it was not from chemicals? Correct?

That is consistent with their saying prior that it was chloroform in a "pure" state. Now I am really confused. Does pure state mean naturally occurring as from decomposition? or does it mean from a pure source such as from a bottle of chloroform that can be purchased? Or neither? If the body was removed from the car three weeks prior, I would think the cloroform gases would be gone...No?

The forensic report was the first one released and it was a preliminary. I have to read again....*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734