2009.05.01 Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait ....did I read that other strips of duct tape were found at the scene too? A long one and a couple of short ones? Maybe Caylee's hands and ankle's were bound? Until they say how many inches I guess we won't be able to theorize? (Is that a word? theorize?) And btw - I have used duct tape my whole life, my dad and gramps used duct tape and I have never seen this kind of duct tape before. With the brand name "hinkel"(or any name) printed on it. jmo

Keep in mind, we still do not know if the duct tape was applied pre or post mortem.
We don't know about Casey's finger prints on the duct tape or the sticker.
We don't know what was found on the clothes and bedding found with Caylee. We don't know the results on many of the other debris items recovered.
We haven't seen the Amscot pictures.
We haven't seen the interviews with Tracy, Rob and LP.
We haven't seen George's suicide note.
We haven't heard the results of some polygraph tests.

I have faith that the DP was put back on the table for a reason. I don't the the Orlando SA would mess around with such a high profile case.

If I am reading correctly, does it look like they recovered two phones....BOTH w/o sims card? If so, one phone that was at TL's had a sim card in it on July15th because he heard kc's phone ring and looked up Annie's number. It stated nothing was on phone itself and sim cards were missing from both phones.

Again, it looks like somebody is covering up. The knife that Cindy washed did not match the serration on the tape....why am I NOT surprised?

Except I have several phones laying around with no Sim cards in them. I merely haven't decided what to do with the old ones and keep them in case the one I'm currently using breaks.

negligent homocide?....with duct tape wrapped around a person's head and mouth?

Good point, didn't think of that, but there is no evidence that Casey put it there. Plus, on page numbered 5583 of this doc dump it says "The Q62 through Q64 pieces of tape were examined for the presence of any stickers. No stickers or sticker fragments were observed on these items." So there may not have been the heart sticker to tie to Casey either.

Once again, I think she did it but there seems to be a lack of hard evidence so far.

And sorry if there is a thread for this or has been discussed, but does Father's Day balloon = Whinnie the Pooh balloon? Have we heard back about tests or anything on either balloon, and how far from site was Father's Day balloon as compared to Pooh balloon (if they are not the same)...

Let's not get lost with this insignificant stuff!
THE MOST IMPORTANT EVIDENCE AGAINST HER: She was the last person to see her daughter! SHE IS NOT TELLING WHO TOOK HER. We know it was not someone named Zany, cause there is not evidence pointing to anyone else AND THIS NANNY has never been met by anone but KC. If she is protecting her family from harm, she is still the only one that knows who and why, but she is not telling...so at the very least she is covering up and is an accomplice to the crime. EITHER WAY SHE BELONGS IN JAIL!
:banghead::banghead::behindbar

I don't want to upset anybody or cause controversy, but KC wasn't the last one who was seen with Caylee outside of what GA and CA say.
They have both lied through their teeth. Just sayn' - if I were on the jury - door open.

Part of this forum should be imo to pretend we're the defense and to find the holes with any/all stories in order to abort what the defense will say.

If other angles are discussed, other than that KC is guilty, that someone other than KC could have potentially harmed Caylee, that doesn't mean that the probability of KC's guilt is not true. It means that the new angle deserves examining in order to have an answer for it. Heck, I'm not a Lawyer, LE or anyone with trained knowledge. I think like if I were on the jury and ask questions that come into my mind. If I were on the jury I'd want answers to the questions so I could vote guilty. If my questions were not answered, I could not vote guilty.

The phones that were turned over to LE from the Anthonys did NOT have Sim cards. My impression ..... they were removed before they gave them to LE.

I contend Casey messed up her computer and threw the sim cards away...

Cindy and Casey had plenty of time. The three worked on the all computers for hours, remember, getting it all ready so the world could go out searching for Caylee. They are so clever, and industrious..*sarcasm*

Is this really true? The A's took their sim cards out of the phones before handing them over to LE? How does that work? Without the sim card there is still info on the phone?

FWIW, I recently tried to order another sim card so I could have a cell phone upstairs in case I leave my main cell phone downstairs, etc. My cell phone carrier said you can't have more than one sim card per phone number. If you get another sim card, you activate that one and the old one is cancelled. Not a techie here and just going by what a customer service rep told me.

So it sounds like if you have one line and one sim card but 4 phones, you will have three phones with no sim cards.

I don't want to upset anybody or cause controversy, but KC wasn't the last one who was seen with Caylee outside of what GA and CA say.
They have both lied through their teeth. Just sayn' - if I were on the jury - door open.

Part of this forum should be imo to pretend we're the defense and to find the holes with any/all stories in order to abort what the defense will say.

If other angles are discussed, other than that KC is guilty, that someone other than KC could have potentially harmed Caylee, that doesn't mean that the probability of KC's guilt is not true. It means that the new angle deserves examining in order to have an answer for it. Heck, I'm not a Lawyer, LE or anyone with trained knowledge. I think like if I were on the jury and ask questions that come into my mind. If I were on the jury I'd want answers to the questions so I could vote guilty. If my questions were not answered, I could not vote guilty.

kc admitted having Caylee last. CA reported Caylee missing, not KC.

Good point, didn't think of that, but there is no evidence that Casey put it there. Plus, on page numbered 5583 of this doc dump it says "The Q62 through Q64 pieces of tape were examined for the presence of any stickers. No stickers or sticker fragments were observed on these items." So there may not have been the heart sticker to tie to Casey either.

Once again, I think she did it but there seems to be a lack of hard evidence so far.

I don't think this is the tape that was around Caylee's head where the sticker was located. IIRC correctly, from the earlier reports it did say that smaller pieces of tape were found and at the time some of us did wonder if that meant Caylee had been bound at the wrists and ankles.

Is this really true? The A's took their sim cards out of the phones before handing them over to LE? How does that work? Without the sim card there is still info on the phone?

We don't know why the phones are minus the sim cards. But IMO, the sim cards would be in the current phones there were using and the empty phones were old phones they weren't using. What is saved to your phone depends on whether you save data strictly to your phone, sim card or both.

Let's not get lost with this insignificant stuff!
THE MOST IMPORTANT EVIDENCE AGAINST HER: She was the last person to see her daughter! SHE IS NOT TELLING WHO TOOK HER. We know it was not someone named Zany, cause there is not evidence pointing to anyone else AND THIS NANNY has never been met by anone but KC. If she is protecting her family from harm, she is still the only one that knows who and why, but she is not telling...so at the very least she is covering up and is an accomplice to the crime. EITHER WAY SHE BELONGS IN JAIL!
:banghead::banghead::behindbar

Didn't KC say someone named Jeff had Zanny watch his child/children? Isn't that where she was suppose to have met Zanny to begin with? Where is this Jeff? Has he ever spoken up and said he knew the person who was caring for his child? Ever seen or met this imaginanny? Could pick her out of a line-up?

I am really worried now about the SA's case against KC. I really hope they weren't trying to get a confession or plea by putting the DP back on the table-I'm really discouraged today-help, I need some encouragement!

I still am suspicious of williams and kronk ......I don't think we know the whole story on either of them....and why in the world would williams call baez?

Funny how Kronk was doing the same thing Williams was doing but Williams calls Kronk suspicious for doing it.

I'm thinking that this Williams is the mystery guest that was over on Caylee's birthday for "chili night".

Bolded needs to be a good question for Morgan to ask in the depos---but I can't find that thread where just the questions are being posted. Who was the guest at the chili party?

So far I'm seeing nothing here. If anything, I'm seeing things that rule out Casey.

She doesn't have to prove her innocence. The state has to prove she is guilty. Big difference. Technically, she doesn't ever have to stay were she went that day? State just has to provide she killed her daughter.

Didn't KC say someone named Jeff had Zanny watch his child/children? Isn't that where she was suppose to have met Zanny to begin with? Where is this Jeff? Has he ever spoken up and said he knew the person who was caring for his child? Ever seen or met this imaginanny? Could pick her out of a line-up?

They did locate a "jeff hopkins" in jacksonville that did in fact work at universal. (years ago)

And no, he never had a child, or used a babysitter.
Casey had even called his parents house after caylee went "Missing"
I guess looking for Jeff.

I understand what you are saying but I cannot allow myself to do anything that could potentially help get KC off. Because I believe she is 100% guilty of this crime. And I am really beginning to fear that something so obvious (like KC killing Caylee) will become obscure behind trickery from the defense and KC could actually end up walking. Of course maybe there is poetic justice in that as she would have to go back home to live with G and C. But even knowing the torture that would be for all of them, it's not enough for me. She must pay through our justice system for her crime. I don't think I'd ever get over it if she didn't. jmo

no jeff has been located that knew a Zanny and had a son neither has juliett the only other person who knew this zanny

Jeff Hopkins is a real person who Casey worked with way back when at universal. He never dated Casey, doesn't have a son, doesn't need a nanny, nor does he know ZG and never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katelyn26