2009.05.01 Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's put her to death? really? Man, I have got to say if I am ever charged with a crime I hope most of you are NOT on the jury. You think with your hearts and not with your heads. Look at the statutes and the admissible evidence. Sorry to be so harsh, but most of these post just want KC found guility because they don't like her. That is not justice!

Your right! I don't like her,but i do want justice for that baby. I do think they have more evidence then what we are seeing to and i think it will come out at trial like i said but i don't want her convicted on the sole purpose of how me or anyone else feels about her. I want her to be convicted because that baby deserved a life just as much as her and i feel in my head and my heart that she killed that little girl. This about Caylee imo and the justice she needs regardless of how i feel about Casey.

So let's put her to death? really? Man, I have got to say if I am ever charged with a crime I hope most of you are NOT on the jury. You think with your hearts and not with your heads. Look at the statutes and the admissible evidence. Sorry to be so harsh, but most of these post just want KC found guility because they don't like her. That is not justice!

In her actions and repeated lies are who she really is. The facts are what they are. No mother that loves and cares about their child would let them go missing for 31 days, only to have their child finally reported missing by the child's grandmother while said mother parties, drinks, makes booty calls and prays to the porcelain god. These are not acts of an innocent person. These are acts committed by someone that is relieved to have their hands washed clean of a pesky 2 year old. How do you search for your child in a bar? I have an open mind, but it's not so far open that my brain has fallen out...yet! :)

I think they were looking for Zanny prints. But yeah, I am not surprised they found KC's prints. So what.

So what is that there are no ImagiZanny prints.

This is the entire case to me, combined with KC not reporting and partying.
KC can't go back on this whole Zanny thing because she put a lot into this lie. KC says in two differnt stories, that Zanny took Caylee. Combine the fact that it will (already has) been proven there is no Zanny, the mother never reports the child missing and in fact, doesn't want her mom to either, and is out partying and telling lies about where her child is - I am 100% certain that there is no reasonable doubt.

KC documented everything in her life with texts, cell phones, my space, facebook, pictures - you name it. If there was a Zanny there would be some trace. It is impossible in KC's life for there to be no trace. Impossible.

No nanny means she is guilty. That's clear, plain simple common sense -and it came directly from KC. That was her story and she's stickin' to it.

I understand what you're saying, and agree that emotions run high.

That said, it is insulting to make a blanket statement that most posters here think only with their hearts and not with their heads. There are some fine analytical minds here who are very logical and I personally have deep respect for those posters. As well, those that do not want true justice are far out-numbered by those that do.

As for admissible evidence, note several things: we have not yet seen much of the evidence, especially as it relates to Casey directly and other things found with Caylee. Also, circumstantial evidence IS admissible, of which there is much.

What is written and posted here on a forum does not necessarily mean that when tasked with the duties of being a juror that the posters here wouldn't take it entirely seriously.

I do understand your emotionalism about this, but your comments towards 'most' of the posters here were harsh and not entirely warranted.

Why would dirt in the trunk be expected to match dirt at the remains site? If anything, I'd expect it to be compared to the dirt at the Anthony home.

Didn't KC say someone named Jeff had Zanny watch his child/children? Isn't that where she was suppose to have met Zanny to begin with? Where is this Jeff? Has he ever spoken up and said he knew the person who was caring for his child? Ever seen or met this imaginanny? Could pick her out of a line-up?

While intensely putting together the cellphone pings, interveiws and other information into a day to day play by play format. It seems to me...
That while Cindy was at work during the day hours... Casey stayed home with Caylee... there was no nanny... Cindy for a while thought Casey was working nights at SA... Cindy watched Caylee. On Casey's "Fake Night Off's" Caylee was with Casey but Cindy thought that Casey was working and Caylee was with this nanny....

either Caylee was with Cindy or Casey.. never anyone else.

only proof I would need as a juror: MOTHER FAILS TO REPORT CHILD MISSING. EVER! it has to have been premeditated b/c mother goes on with life as if nothing has happened.
i loose any of my kids for 5 secs and i loose complete control of myself.just go back and think about what you knew when you first heard about this case. it was plainly obvious. no further evidence needed.:behindbar
And, gets a tatoo two weeks later celebrating life. Who does that? That tatoo is permanently inked on her body. No denying that.

This is a filter taken from a vacuum cleaner used by the forensics unit to vacuum out the trunk one last time on January 2 prior to moving the Pontiac from the forensics bay to the evidence yard and sealing it.

Oh, I get it! The filter was not collected from the trunk. They used a clean filter to collect potential evidence from the trunk. Then they submitted that filter for examination.

I thought they had found a filter of some sort in the trunk, like pool, vacuum, etc. :doh:

I don't want to upset anybody or cause controversy, but KC wasn't the last one who was seen with Caylee outside of what GA and CA say.
They have both lied through their teeth. Just sayn' - if I were on the jury - door open.

Part of this forum should be imo to pretend we're the defense and to find the holes with any/all stories in order to abort what the defense will say.

If other angles are discussed, other than that KC is guilty, that someone other than KC could have potentially harmed Caylee, that doesn't mean that the probability of KC's guilt is not true. It means that the new angle deserves examining in order to have an answer for it. Heck, I'm not a Lawyer, LE or anyone with trained knowledge. I think like if I were on the jury and ask questions that come into my mind. If I were on the jury I'd want answers to the questions so I could vote guilty. If my questions were not answered, I could not vote guilty.

Casey DID say that she was last to see Caylee ..
Remember, she dropped Caylee off with Zannie ..

"rule out", to me, means the person could not possibly have done it. Is that what you mean? If so, could you please point me to the evidence that rules out KC?

TIA

I'm sorry, "ruled out" probably wasn't the best way to put it. I mean there isn't anything to directly link her.

First of all, it's entirely possible that not one juror will "like" KC. She is one of the most unlikeable people on earth. I am sure we are all well aware that the State must prove her to be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I think the lack of Zanny evidence is as damning as direct evidence linking KC. The fact that NO, absolutely NO (are you getting this?) trace of a Zanny Nanny can be found. In this day and age of totally wowing forensic tests, we have the inability to find traces of a suposed person who took Caylee. So, we now have to completely rule that imaginary person out and look to the next suspect. Duh.

I don't have a problem in a case like this. Evidence points nowhere else and in fact, there will be evidence pointing to KC. If you think the State has shown all its cards, think again.

Reasonable doubt is not defined as could happen in a bizzillion to one. It is reasonable to believe KC murdered her daughter. If it was an accident, KC should be the one to speak up and say so. If she doesn't she gets to play with the hand she was dealt. No sympathy. Too bad. I don't have time for psychos who play games.

KC will get an appeal. That is fair and so giving her death now will not mean she will actually be executed for the crime. She will have time to prove her innocence.

I am really worried now about the SA's case against KC. I really hope they weren't trying to get a confession or plea by putting the DP back on the table-I'm really discouraged today-help, I need some encouragement!

Do you have any idea how long it takes to go through and prepare discovery for release? If you don't, that's ok (most attorneys don't even realize) but I do! When I was a lowly clerk/intern I had this job for several large cases. The amount that was released today (just what we have seen so far) can take weeks to prepare ... because not only does each item of discovery have to be approved by the attorney(s) prior to being released (You don't want to release information that is still being investigated) it then has to be copied, cataloged, and often a brief written, to summarize what is being released and to whom. Also you must release certain items ahead of others if, for example, a judge has granted a motion to compel. Also, many many times a prosecutor will try to bury a certain key piece of information in mountains of insignificant discovery!! This is often called an "information avalanche." I am telling you all of this to give you hope!! Discovery is a process ... sometimes it yields a lot of evidence at once ... other times it takes an electron microscope to find even one piece of pertinent information. So, don't give up hope ... and as far as discovery is concerned remember that sometimes the "devil is in the details!" :blowkiss:

I see alot of posts where people are still looking for that "smoking gun" and don't want KC convicted unless there is a "smoking gun" because they just can't believe that a mother would kill her child. These people will ignore the big picture looking for the "smoking gun" their emotions won't let them believe this....is that justice?

Sadly, not only do mothers kill their children, they or their significant others are the most likely to cause the death of their children. And they do this everyday and it's become epidemic.

negligent homocide?....with duct tape wrapped around a person's head and mouth?

When you consider there was decomp that was 2 1/2 days old in your trunk and a dead child's hair...that would be enough for me. uhmmm...what would be a logical reason for that?

That doesn't show Premedatation (I am the worst speller). Caylee could have accidently died and then KC tried to make it look like a kidnapping.

Since I don't know much about the Sunshine laws, I don't have the best answer. It is possible that they are withholding evidence from the public to help from further tainting the jury pool.

Things can't be withheld from the defense, but that doesn't mean we will see it all.

Thanks. What good is it then for sleuths (and nosey peeps)? :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member