2009.05.01 Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this really true? The A's took their sim cards out of the phones before handing them over to LE? How does that work? Without the sim card there is still info on the phone?

2 words: Master Reset.

I am really worried now about the SA's case against KC. I really hope they weren't trying to get a confession or plea by putting the DP back on the table-I'm really discouraged today-help, I need some encouragement!

Remember, lack of a smoking gun didn't prevent Scott Peterson from getting the DP.

She doesn't have to prove her innocence. The state has to prove she is guilty. Big difference. Technically, she doesn't ever have to stay were she went that day? State just has to provide she killed her daughter.

only proof I would need as a juror: MOTHER FAILS TO REPORT CHILD MISSING. EVER! it has to have been premeditated b/c mother goes on with life as if nothing has happened.
i loose any of my kids for 5 secs and i loose complete control of myself.just go back and think about what you knew when you first heard about this case. it was plainly obvious. no further evidence needed.:behindbar

IMO, the SA's office will wait till the last minute to release their most damaging info.

Does anyone know what item Q242 is. I must have missed it somewhere. That item is specified as being out for testing still. It appears to be something taken from Anthony home, possibly the sticker sheets???? Anyone?

EXACTLY! Just go back to day 1 (day 31) when you heard about the case. "mother does not report child missing for a month!" I knew then...no more evidence needed. thank you. there is no logical explanation that a jury will buy. so :behindbar

So let's put her to death? really? Man, I have got to say if I am ever charged with a crime I hope most of you are NOT on the jury. You think with your hearts and not with your heads. Look at the statutes and the admissible evidence. Sorry to be so harsh, but most of these post just want KC found guility because they don't like her. That is not justice!

IMO, the SA's office will wait till the last minute to release their most damaging info.

I agree 100%. I think most of the main things,we will not know until the trial.

I don't want to upset anybody or cause controversy, but KC wasn't the last one who was seen with Caylee outside of what GA and CA say.
They have both lied through their teeth. Just sayn' - if I were on the jury - door open.

Yes, they lied, and still lie to cover for Casey. I don't believe for one millisecond that they killed their granddaughter. They may have seen Caylee towards the end (unknowingly), but they had absolutely no motive, unlike their daughter.

I believe so. They said hundreds of pages and so far I wouldn't say everything released would add up to "hundreds." They also said the interviews with LP and Tracey, as well as the Amscot pictures (according to NG's producers who I believe read a statement from the SA) so I'm guessing (and hoping!) they are still uploading those..

In the last several doc dumps, it seems that they don't post anywhere near the amount of pages that have supposedly been released. I've seen a breakdown that Muzikman has done that shows just how many pages the media doesn't post online. They always say "hundreds", but it surely doesn't amount to that much. Disappointing...

I agree SuziQ. The most damaging evidence appears to still be out....let's hope! The first document talking about the duct tape and fingerprints taken for elimination.......this appears to just be listing that the remaining Anthony family members were fingerprinted, for purposes of elimination from a fingerprint source. could be wrong about this but since they already have Kc's prints from booking, they would need to procure the a's prints for again, elimination purposes. Just my opinion though...

Why in the world would LE take prints off of items from the home where it would be reasonably expected to find KC's prints? Makes no sense.

I think they were looking for Zanny prints. But yeah, I am not surprised they found KC's prints. So what.

only proof I would need as a juror: MOTHER FAILS TO REPORT CHILD MISSING. EVER! it has to have been premeditated b/c mother goes on with life as if nothing has happened.
i loose any of my kids for 5 secs and i loose complete control of myself.just go back and think about what you knew when you first heard about this case. it was plainly obvious. no further evidence needed.:behindbar

Yes let's hope they get 12 mothers or grandmothers on that jury that have felt that "panic" of not being able to sight your kid, if only for a few seconds(I would say fathers and grandfathers too but I believe KC is a master male manipulator) (no offense to the great fathers/grandfathers out there). jmo

So let's put her to death? really? Man, I have got to say if I am ever charged with a crime I hope most of you are NOT on the jury. You think with your hearts and not with your heads. Look at the statutes and the admissible evidence. Sorry to be so harsh, but most of these post just want KC found guility because they don't like her. That is not justice!

actually, I could not sit on the jury b/c I'm against the death penalty. but that's another story. but that's not what we are discussing...we are discussing guilt or innocence.All the evidence I need against a mother I found out on day 31. jmo

I agree 100%. I think most of the main things,we will not know until the trial.

ITA. Why would the SA give up their most important evidence to the defense until they have to?

Remember, lack of a smoking gun didn't prevent Scott Peterson from getting the DP.

That's right! It was a cumulation of his own statements/lies plus circumstantial evidence...his behavior AFTER Laci's disappearance, etc., hmmmmmmmmmm sound familiar??

No matter how the forensics show out...the fact that a child's body is discovered and this body belonged to a mother who never reported her missing and was found down the street from where tis mother lived (who didn't have money to buy gas to go much further) whose own mother states that her daughter had to have had help in this (meaning that Casey couldn't have hid a body so well without help) before finding out that the body was down the block....thus eliminating her statement that she would have needed help....the mere fact that she partied during her daughter being missing...lied about whom she left her daughter with....misdirected LE in helping to find her daughter.....

we all know that this list can go on and on....

no jury will ever find her not guilty....... This i have to believe.

With the D.P possible one would have to think that LE has concrete evidence of KC's guilt. I could not vote guilty without concrete evidence with the dp on the table. Otherwise, it's beyond a reasonable doubt, right? I would have to have no doubt even if my emotions hated everything else I'd heard.

Yes let's hope they get 12 mothers or grandmothers on that jury that have felt that "panic" of not being able to sight your kid, if only for a few seconds(I would say fathers and grandfathers too but I believe KC is a master male manipulator) (no offense to the great fathers/grandfathers out there). jmo

there is no greater fear or sorrow that i have ever experienced or could describe than this. nothing else compares to it.

I totally agree! EVERYBODY is entitled to a fair trial. You have to remember there is a possibility that a lot of the evidence may not be admissible in court. One of the key things that people are relying on are the body farm reports which any good attorney (thankfully JB isn't one) could have thrown out because there isn't enough research on how accurate these findings are. Plus, the party pictures may be found irrelevent as with the photobucket sayings.

I agree SuziQ. The most damaging evidence appears to still be out....let's hope! The first document talking about the duct tape and fingerprints taken for elimination.......this appears to just be listing that the remaining Anthony family members were fingerprinted, for purposes of elimination from a fingerprint source. could be wrong about this but since they already have Kc's prints from booking, they would need to procure the a's prints for again, elimination purposes. Just my opinion though...

I think sometimes what's not released is what screams loudly. The lack of elimination of Casey's prints from the duct tape for example......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewreckk35