2009.05.01 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah. OK. What are areas 5 and 8?????? Identified latent prints KC. (our page 6 of the docs)

I read it as area 6 was identified as KC's prints. Nothing about areas 5 & 8 unless I am confused (which is very possible)

Take heart!

We still haven't seen the results on the gatorade bottle & syringe, the bags, the sticker. Nor do we know if soil matched on the boots vs. the shoes. There are many results yet to come.

And I agree that there must be something conclusive somewhere for the DP to have been put back into play.

I don't think the gatorade bottle or the syringe belonged to Casey ..
Just garbage in the general area ..

The SAO must provide all discovery to the defense in a timely manner, not to include items covered by attorney work product rule. But even in the sunshiniest state of all ... there are certain times (though they are few) when discovery can be kept from the public until trial ... upon a judges ruling i.e., the suicide note and photos of Caylee's remains. In addition, there are a number of statutory exemptions to the Sunshine Laws as listed here... http://www.myflsunshine.com/sun.nsf/sunmanual/1BB05D142D8E4724852566F3006C7A1A

Could the release of the findings of the evidence against her also be exempt to the Sunshine Law because of all the publicity this case has gotten? I can't imagine they would do anything to threaten the case against her regardless of this law or not. This case is constantly in the media spotlight. I'm just trying to give myself hope I guess, because those lab reports don't look good at all.

I don't know, kenosha. I remember way back in the beginning of this mess a doc dump has SS #'s and ALL KINDS of stuff in it. At least I think I remember that....

It's going to be okay! I resigned a long time ago to the fact that there probably wasn't going to be a smoking gun in this case!! It will be the totality of all the evidence that proves no one, except KC, could have done this!!

She was the last person to see Caylee alive! The person she left Caylee with has not been identified by anyone. The only person who has ever met this nanny was KC...so either she did it, or she knows who and did and is NOT TELLING...she is an accomplice to the crime at the very least. in jail she belongs:behindbar

YEP! :behindbar

It's going to be okay! I resigned a long time ago to the fact that there probably wasn't going to be a smoking gun in this case!! It will be the totality of all the evidence that proves no one, except KC, could have done this!!

EXACTLY! Just go back to day 1 (day 31) when you heard about the case. "mother does not report child missing for a month!" I knew then...no more evidence needed. thank you. there is no logical explanation that a jury will buy. so :behindbar

Baez and the Anthonys shouldn't get too comfortable with these reports. If the Court felt there wasn't incriminating evidence against KC then she would be bailed out of jail with bail reduced by the courts. ( there are enough KC supporters out there to bail her out)
I don't believe lack of bail money is holding KC behind bars. I do believe that all the information has not been released to the public showing just cause why KC Anthony will be charged with the death of her daughter in a court of law.
I also believe that Baez is withholding evidence from the prosecutors office. The way he has coveted KC you think he would put up her bail money himself if he had proof there was no evidence to hold her behind bars.
Remember because this is an ongoing case the public may not get all the information pertaining to the case. The DA's office I believe are getting their ducks all in a row to show a judge and jury KC Anthony did indeed kill her daughter.
Step Back and Take a Deep Breath. Read over the Doc Dumps but don't get too wired because you may not see what you want to see.
The only poles KC is going to be dancing on are her jail cell bars unless her " adoring" attorney and his team can clearly show a jury she is innocent and I don't think thats happening any time soon.
Plus even if she does walk if a jury finds her innocent, people in the real world are going to treat her like she has the plague. Either way she will be living hell on earth. Look at Monica Lewinsky! People will never forget Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, Cindy, George and Lee Anthony and anyone else KC was associated with, and not in a good light.

Let's also remember that JB recently added a tool expert, weapons expert & vet to the defense team. So even if we don't see anything about the shovel, shell casing in this doc dump, perhaps in the next one.

The following items were turned over by Cindy to LE on August 7. KC had told her that they were items that came from Zanny's, including the iron which supposedly used to be Zanny's. LE was looking for Zanny's prints.

Reminqton straiqht iron
plastic soccer ball
plastic football
2 disc "Bambi" DVD set
Bambi II DVD
Blades of Glory DVD
2 disc "Transporter" DVD set
pink colored "ready bed"

Although the image I posted on the previous page did not show an Area 6, it stands to reason in might have been one of the rooms in the home.

If the nanny bought them, then it would be interesting to find out how really did buy these items. Friends, boyfriends, etc. With the stuff listed, time to ask around to see what they know about these items. Wonder if the LE has done that.

I think these are KC fingerprints found on items removed from the Anthony house on Aug 7. We see that two prints are from the "Transporter" DVD movie packaging (probably the disc holder case). Other prints (not specified) could be from other DVDs or other household items. On that day, OCSO seized the straight iron, a plastic soccer ball, a plastic football, several movie DVDs, and a pink "ready bed".

I think the various location areas are the different rooms in the Anthony home.

IMO, these KC fingerprints are of no consequence or importance because they were found on household items in which her prints would be expected to be found.
Why in the world would LE take prints off of items from the home where it would be reasonably expected to find KC's prints? Makes no sense.

darn!!!!!! :banghead::banghead: I am looking forward to the interview....

I don't know, kenosha. I remember way back in the beginning of this mess a doc dump has SS #'s and ALL KINDS of stuff in it. At least I think I remember that....

Yep ... LE nor the SAO does any redacting ... it is up to the media to show some social responsibility and protect the innocent ... and there have been times, too many to count, when it wasn't done at ALL!

correct me if I'm wrong here...
but from the FBI report, we're seeing

No matching soil on shoes
No chloroform in the hair samples (This cannot be said. FBI decided not to test for chloroform.)
No connection between the knife they have and the duct tape
Nothing in the snake

Correction above. Additionally, we are seeing that Xanax was not found in the hair. The hair did not yield anything of value for forensic toxicology. There were fibers found in the hair, and we haven't seen any analysis on these yet.

Why in the world would LE take prints off of items from the home where it would be reasonably expected to find KC's prints? Makes no sense.

Because KC told CA that Zanny gave her the CD's. They were looking for Zanny's prints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70