2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it had been photographed at the home during one of the Hopespring Dr. searches. I just assumed it had been taken in and tagged as evidence. I really, really would like to see a forensics investigation on it. I find it almost impossible to believe it was written in 2003 when KC was...what, 18?!

LE did not take into evidence everything they photographed.
For instance, I recall mention of "Parenting book" and pages on Tantrums. The Discovery documents noted these pages were photographed but NOT taken into evidence. I imagine there were other items like that.

Yep - the best line out of the whole show was LK saying - "So go!" and looks on the A's faces - hilarious!
Oh and then LK said, but if she didn't do it then there won't be anything incriminating for her to say...My gosh George looked so uncomfortable.

Yep - the best line out of the whole show was LK saying - "So go!" and looks on the A's faces - hilarious!

I think they didn't know how to answer that because I believe the truth to be that Casey refuses to see them. They certainly aren't going to admit that.

LE did not take into evidence everything they photographed.
For instance, I recall mention of "Parenting book" and pages on Tantrums. The Discovery documents noted these pages were photographed but NOT taken into evidence. I imagine there were other items like that.

yeah, that was what I was saying. ;) I knew it was photograhed and just *advertiser censored*-U-MEd it had been taken into evidence. ergo, the old saying about assuming. lol

Did anyone else here know about the diary being photographed and leaked to the media? CA specifically said "the diary was not part of the discovery" right? The fact that it was photographed and leaked was all news to me...maybe I missed something.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey's diary entry for June 21st and Missing Pages #2

People were a lot kinder than I'll be: Cindy flat out lied. Just because BC has the diary in his custody does not imply that anyone "leaked" the diary page entry to the media. It was released as part of the discovery. BC says that page was written in 2003. I would LOVE to see his proof of that.

SO GO! (real uncomfortable look by all.)

I think Cindy got that one wrong, it was part of the discovery, I believe. She just jumped right in and corrected Brad on LIVE TV, how inappropriate is that ? She said the Sheriff's Dept leaked that photo ? I was surprised to hear that BC has the diary though, I don't quite understand that.
Did I hear wrong or did CA say the diary was written in 2005? Again, she needs to stop talking!

Cindy said there were four other directors not related to family...humm, that would be Dennis M and Sherri ? I wonder who else ?

People were a lot kinder than I'll be: Cindy flat out lied. Just because BC has the diary in his custody does not imply that anyone "leaked" the diary page entry to the media. It was released as part of the discovery. BC says that page was written in 2003. I would LOVE to see his proof of that.

SO GO! (real uncomfortable look by all.)

oh mercy, this goes way back and i'm too tired to find it, but on the inside cover of the diary the year '2003' was written in red ink. it was not on the same page as the entry referred.

Did I hear wrong or did CA say the diary was written in 2005? Again, she needs to stop talking!

I didn't hear that (but haven't watched the whole thing) but BC definitely said it was written in 2003.

I thought I heard her say that and then Brad jumps in with 2003...just because someone jotted down 03 on the opposite page doesn't make it so in my book.

Cindy said there were four other directors not related to family...humm, that would be Dennis M and Sherri ? I wonder who else ?

maybe Mallory's mom? she handled the financials of the previous one, right?

Well, I watched. Nothing new. Same ole A's.

On another note the A's are at least staying consistant with their inconsistancies and lies. They are now lying about the lies. I would list them but it would just be pointless and take up wayyyy too much valuable space.
I'm not a blogger.

It looked as though CA was a little po'd at BC, about the diary. and GA fluttering his eyes, he needs to get a job at wal-mart as a parakeet. They make me so disgusted, I should know better watching them make fools of themselves.

Yer KILLIN me!!!! My husband & son keep asking from the other room "what's so funny?":Banane39:

What's with the small bear CA has on the table?

Hafta go to bed. Watched the late show.

The part about the bear really got me. LK asked CA, so you give a little bear to the donor? CA responded, oh no, they are for the police to give to the children in case they are scared - to comfort them. My response - How do you give a bear to a missing child?

CA said, first she wants to help the Orange County LE.:confused: If every viewer out in T.V. Land only knew how untrue that remark is they'd riot. That remark was the epitomy of audacity. If only she'd helped LE piece things together when Caylee was missing instead of derailing, hindering, criticizing and blocking their investigation. That comment was CA at her finest. She can lie through her teeth and not bat an eyelash. That sealed it for me - she's a piece of work.

This IS terrible. I really hope and pray the truth comes out for all to hear.

maybe Mallory's mom? she handled the financials of the previous one, right?
I think so, could be her and maybe Mallory...everyone has a position, but Cindy is the "Director" ! Handing teddy bears out to LE agency's, how about she drops by and gives them that polygraph they asked for way back ?

They are not writing themselves a salary? Why should they? They are keeping the books and all the money. Only money spent is to go out and ask for more money. No problem. This was the only reason for their appearance.....to get a paycheck and a mini vacation from Larry King, promote their business and collect money.

The only way anyone can hurt people like Cindy and their kind is to go after their money. The claws will come out.....and it won't be pretty. Nothing else phases them. Well, there is one other thing....fear of bodily harm but I guess we won't get to see that....drats.

I think so, could be her and maybe Mallory...everyone has a position, but Cindy is the "Director" ! Handing teddy bears out to LE agency's, how about she drops by and gives them that polygraph they asked for way back ?

Yes, CA has as much business being the Director of a foundation for Missing Children as KC would have being the Director of a daycare.:mad:

I believe some people started a petition to keep The Anthonys from public appearances?

Look at all the fun and hours of posting just one appearance brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily