2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the CBS interview CA stated it was KC that stopped her from taking her own life. Now her new story is her faith stopped her from killing herself. Guess she realized KC would have talked her into killing herself when she gave it some thought.

Yes, CA has as much business being the Director of a foundation for Missing Children as KC would have being the Director of a daycare.:mad:

...and here's your proof!

from the About Us section:
"We will provide emotional support and advice on dealing with media inquiries."
http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/about.html

I am LMAO at the very notion of them advising anyone on dealing with the media. The only thing to learn from them in that area is exactly how NOT to do it.

Well this is really scary, just think... if Casey gets acquitted (I know not a chance in ^##*) but if that should happen, she will be secured a "position" as well in this Missing Child Foundation...can you imagine ?

Yeah, HP...and I haven't even seen the tape yet..did they really say they are going to be giving emotional support? Lordy, nooooooooooooooooo. Victim's families will be jumping off bridges to get away from them.

Well this is really scary, just think... if Casey gets acquitted (I know not a chance in ^##*) but if that should happen, she will be secured a "position" as well in this Missing Child Foundation...can you imagine ?

It would be bankrupt as soon as she knew where the checkbook was stashed.

LK asked if they are looking for the murderer, Cindy said the PI's are working on that, we are working on making something good come out of this tragedy...which brings her around to the Foundation and the teddy bear. Gosh, I wish LK would have asked them how they can afford to not work !

When CA said they were not accepting a salary for their positions at the foundation, I wish LK would have asked how they're supporting themselves now that neither CA or GA were working.

Hope they don't give her a job in "Packaging and despatch" :eek:

LE did not take into evidence everything they photographed.
For instance, I recall mention of "Parenting book" and pages on Tantrums. The Discovery documents noted these pages were photographed but NOT taken into evidence. I imagine there were other items like that.

Hi HP.

I'm fairly certain that it turned out the diary was one of the things photographed but not taken into evidence. ;)

I think, in Cindy's world, there are two types of people -- there are "The Bloggers" and then there are the ones who agree with her.

When Larry showed her the stack of comments taken from his CNN/Larry King blog, Cindy referred to the whole bunch as bloggers. Cindy seems to need to lump everyone who doesn't agree with her into a group of clueless people who don't have lives. That is pathological.

While I'm posting, also want to mention that I don't know why CA has changed from pizza smell to refrigerator odor. What will go on the decomp synonym list next? Shouldn't she stick with the pizza comparison since there was a pizza box in the trunk? Not sure why she is changing up on this one.

:confused:

Aren't people who post on a blog "bloggers"? What should she call them?

Cindy thinks KC was arrested because she lied about where she worked and when asked why she lied, CA says she doesn't know, maybe so KC could be with Caylee more...

HuH?
Oh, I got in here late on this. Don't have cable, don't get LKL.

So Cindy, did KC keep Caylee's body in the car with her so she could be with Caylee more?

Hi HP.

I'm fairly certain that it turned out the diary was one of the things photographed but not taken into evidence. ;)

:wave: I thought we agreed on that conclusion back in Diary thread.

The diary (nor nothing that could be code for diary) was not listed amongst evidence items.

I think wishful thinking that this was "the smoking gun" caused some peeps to hang on to the notion that LE secretly had this diary.

CA: Bloggers typically are people who want to find fault with others. They should use their energy to something more constructive. :mad:

Nothing is more constructive than finding the truth....

"Nothing is more constructive than finding the truth..."

Brilliant response. If we 'bloggers' were to condense all of what we've written about the the Anthony case into one story, that should be the headline. I think finding the truth is what compels us to spend time on these cases at WS.

Oh, I got in here late on this. Don't have cable, don't get LKL.

So Cindy, did KC keep Caylee's body in the car with her so she could be with Caylee more?

LKL on You tube if you really want it?

You could be right. KC just couldn't bear to part with the body.

Cindy said there were four other directors not related to family...humm, that would be Dennis M and Sherri ? I wonder who else ?

Most likely, all the same people involved in this lil' KFN project, too. Busy lil' beavers trying to gather funds and promote world peace, one child at a time:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79248"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yeah, HP...and I haven't even seen the tape yet..did they really say they are going to be giving emotional support? Lordy, nooooooooooooooooo. Victim's families will be jumping off bridges to get away from them.
Here's the link to their new foundation. Thing is the addy for this foundation is their Hopespring Dr address. Is this going to be a problem since this is their residence, not a business ? The about us section of the link talks about all the good things they plan to do with their tragedy...

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/

The website also says you can mail your donations to an address in Orlando, lets see...um, it's Hopespring Dr I believe, how convenient.
I am being totally sarcastic in the above sentence, by the way.

:wave: I thought we agreed on that conclusion back in Diary thread.

The diary (nor nothing that could be code for diary) was not listed amongst evidence items.

I think wishful thinking that this was "the smoking gun" caused some peeps to hang on to the notion that LE secretly had this diary.

That is my recollection, too.

I think we also established that since LE didn't go back for the diary, that they either didn't find it significant, or just had 20 some odd pages that had been ripped from the diary? :wink:

(or, cut out with one of umpty-six knives?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily