2009.05.13 Larry King Live

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...So call me crazy, call me naive, rant at me, whatever, but I think I am the only person in America who still feels incredibly sorry for GA and CA. I am watching the LKL interview now, and I am about in tears just thinking about what they must be going through.

When they said, "people just don't understand", and something about KC still being their daughter, well I think that is something that people are forgetting. KC IS still their daughter, and it must be incredibly hard for them thinking about her facing the death penalty. Then for them to know that the survey on the LKL show is showing that 95% of people think she will be convicted? I mean, how as a parent should you handle that?

I could be wrong, and yes I know what they *allegedly* have done, but honestly I also know that we may not be getting the full story from the SA office, from the media, from anybody. Don't get me wrong here, I fully believe that KC has committed this crime, and I fully believe that GA and CA's actions were not what they should have been. However I don't think any of us can sit in honest judgment of them, because we have never been in their shoes.

This is just my opinion, and I am entitled to it. Sorry.

Here's the link to their new foundation. Thing is the addy for this foundation is their Hopespring Dr address. Is this going to be a problem since this is their residence, not a business ? The about us section of the link talks about all the good things they plan to do with their tragedy...

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/

The website also says you can mail your donations to an address in Orlando, lets see...um, it's Hopespring Dr I believe, how convenient.
I am being totally sarcastic in the above sentence, by the way.

Reminder!!!

Alternate address for "bloggers, buggers, posters" to donate:

http://texasequusearch.org/

Oohhh...harsh, HP
lol!

Harsh? Moi! :whip:

Nah, if I was in harsh mode I'd have included stuff about NG :genie: "bombshell" on the diary then even sillier unsubstantiated bombshell :partyguy: about "torn diary pages"

...So call me crazy, call me naive, rant at me, whatever, but I think I am the only person in America who still feels incredibly sorry for GA and CA. I am watching the LKL interview now, and I am about in tears just thinking about what they must be going through.

When they said, "people just don't understand", and something about KC still being their daughter, well I think that is something that people are forgetting. KC IS still their daughter, and it must be incredibly hard for them thinking about her facing the death penalty. Then for them to know that the survey on the LKL show is showing that 95% of people think she will be convicted? I mean, how as a parent should you handle that?

I could be wrong, and yes I know what they *allegedly* have done, but honestly I also know that we may not be getting the full story from the SA office, from the media, from anybody. Don't get me wrong here, I fully believe that KC has committed this crime, and I fully believe that GA and CA's actions were not what they should have been. However I don't think any of us can sit in honest judgment of them, because we have never been in their shoes.

This is just my opinion, and I am entitled to it. Sorry.

I respect your opinion and your courage for posting it out there. Don't apologize.

I still don't feel sorry for them, as they still are not standing up for Caylee. I know with certainty in my heart how I would have handled myself in the same circumstances. And I don't apologize for being firm in that knowledge and in my opinion.

Nor should you for yours.

Harsh? Moi! :whip:

Nah, if I was in harsh mode I'd have included stuff about NG :genie: "bombshell" on the diary then even sillier unsubstantiated bombshell :partyguy: about "torn diary pages"
Very True!

--respectfully snipped; emphasis mine

You hit the nail on the head!!! This case frustrates me at times, but that makes me crazy mad! CA and GA may have not known where Caylee was, but she was never 'missing' - her MOTHER knew exactly where she was the whole time. This case is about a murdered child and the lying, sociopathic mother who killed her. period.

:clap::clap::clap:

Oh, way too much exciting entertainment!!!

Time for bed!

Brad said there was no flesh or hair attached to the duct tape ? What ?

Oh, oh, oh, and when LK asked if the State was the one releasing information, he quickly said "yes, they are responsible for all the misleading information by releasing thousands of pages of "misinformation".

Not 2 seconds later he's yapping about the tape and hair.

Who's releasing information now Brad.....twist, turn, twist, turn....

And did ya'all see CA's glares - like when the diary topic came up (nice smirk CA).

Honestly, she makes my skin crawl!

:furious:

Oh, oh, oh, and when LK asked if the State was the one releasing information, he quickly said "yes, they are responsible for all the misleading information by releasing thousands of pages of "misinformation".

Not 2 seconds later he's yapping about the tape and hair.

Who's releasing information now Brad.....twist, turn, twist, turn....

And did ya'all see CA's glares - like when the diary topic came up (nice smirk CA).

Honestly, she makes my skin crawl!

:furious:
She really glared at Brad when he said he had the diary and would be willing to turn over to the state if they asked for it...a MEAN glare !!!!!! :furious:

I was worried about the packaging tape!:silenced:
They would have to keep the tape, at least the heavy duty stuff, locked up, plus a lot of other things like money, checks, etc...It's better if they just keep her where she's at, IMO. :)

She really glared at Brad when he said he had the diary and would be willing to turn over to the state if they asked for it...a MEAN glare !!!!!! :furious:

I caught that too. It looks like both Brad and George are in big trouble with the faith-driven Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver