2009.05.13 Larry King Live

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
huh....not going to see KC just shows that the A's care more about what the public thinks of them and their daughter than they do about seeing their own daughter! That's pretty crappy of them if you think about it. Nothing would stand in the way of me seeing a loved one! Nothing! Especially if I believed they were innocent.

ETA - what I'm saying here is - is that if I were in their shoes I wouldn't give a rats patootey what ANYONE else thought of me. The only important thing would be the love I had for my child. Why do they care so much about what we think?! I certainly wouldn't care what joe public thought of me if I were in their situation. They think KC is innocent - so what's REALLY stopping them from seeing her?
~~~~
The way the conversation went , I got the impression that Casey does not want them to visit her anymore, as CA said "She wants us to stay strong and try to make something positive from the tragedy."

Knowing the general public's opinion of Casey's possible guilt, and the fact that the public is a part of the jury pool, wouldnt you think the A's would see that we arent falling for their tactic's and realize they are making things worse by making their appearances on these shows? I fail to see what they hope to accomplish by being inconsistant with their stories the way they are. They seem to be digging a deeper grave IMO.

I saw a lot of anger on GA's face with a few questions that came up on LKL.

...So call me crazy, call me naive, rant at me, whatever, but I think I am the only person in America who still feels incredibly sorry for GA and CA. I am watching the LKL interview now, and I am about in tears just thinking about what they must be going through.

When they said, "people just don't understand", and something about KC still being their daughter, well I think that is something that people are forgetting. KC IS still their daughter, and it must be incredibly hard for them thinking about her facing the death penalty. Then for them to know that the survey on the LKL show is showing that 95% of people think she will be convicted? I mean, how as a parent should you handle that?

I could be wrong, and yes I know what they *allegedly* have done, but honestly I also know that we may not be getting the full story from the SA office, from the media, from anybody. Don't get me wrong here, I fully believe that KC has committed this crime, and I fully believe that GA and CA's actions were not what they should have been. However I don't think any of us can sit in honest judgment of them, because we have never been in their shoes.

This is just my opinion, and I am entitled to it. Sorry.
I agree with you for the most part; my heart has always felt compassion for them. They made mistakes, but I don't feel that they are responsible for what KC did.

I also feel for them because in some form - either by jail sentence, death, or simply realizing the truth about who she really is - they're about to lose KC as well. No one can blame them for loving her.

I have issue with them veering so far away from the truth. Caylee deserves the truth.

Cindy Anthony: "What God has given us is a way to make something good out of a negative."

A negative? Your granddaughter is murdered by your daughter and it's a negative. That's it????

The death of a child is a tragedy. The word negative just doesn't cut it.

This woman really can't make the necessary emotional connection. So it's doubtful the loss of her granddaughter has the same meaning for her that it would for someone with depth and a full range of feelings. I doubt she can grasp the depravity of her daughter's actions either.

Looks to me like GA is ready to explode, sick of all the BS but pushed by CA to continue with all the lies. he was so nervous during the entire show, except when the lady caller praised them for holding the memorial, you could see he had a sigh of relief and even a slight smile. The rest was down hill.

I didn't watch, and after a delayed reading of the whole thread, this is what I've been thinking about GA all along. I think he's going to crack at some point. How I don't know, but I do see him as probably being the weakest link in their chain to possibly spill the truth beans. I absolutely don't see him making it through the cross at trial with any composure if he holds on that long.

Who is Brad Conway really representing? At first it was for possible obstruction charges....he stated that is not happening.

Why in the world is he maintaining possession of Casey's diary? Is he representing Casey? Looks like it to me...he is her advocate now. There is no need for the A's t have him on board except to help them sort through Casey's defense and assist JB.

There must be a very personal reason he is around. They use him to deflect questions they don't want to answer. I admit they need him to help them out so they don't explode on national TV, thus, diminishing their chances of getting money. It is about the money, I guess.

Does he know he is being used?

Well, I finally finished watching the LKL ... took a while for the antiemetic to kick in. It is clear to me that this is just the beginning of what I am certain will be "The George and Cindy Reasonable Doubt Tour!" I think that the more they put themselves out there the better ... for the prosecution! Sooner or later they are going to find themselves face to face with an interviewer that refuses to throw softballs! I would love to see GA interviewed alone, without CA's constant reproving! I really thought she might whip out a ball gag at any moment! The cracks are definitely starting to show ... IMO

Must be talking about fridges in morgues?

They'd smell just like KC's car trunk, if the power went off for 3 days!

did i miss something? there was a rotten frig in the car? that must be one of the things that the sa's office is keeping "close to the vest".:waitasec:

Cindy is wrong. It was part of the discovery along with other pictures of the Dec search of the Anthony home.

:cow:

I had to laugh out loud at that statement from Cindy. Saying it wasn't part of discovery, but photos of it were taken in their home by OCSO....ummm, Cindy....where do you think the States Attorneys get the discovery from? :rolleyes:

Oh and then LK said, but if she didn't do it then there won't be anything incriminating for her to say...My gosh George looked so uncomfortable.

George looked pretty uncomfortable the whole dang hour. Cindy sure has the ability to come up with nonsensical answers on the spot...George, not so much. :rolleyes:

did i miss something? there was a rotten frig in the car? that must be one of the things that the sa's office is keeping "close to the vest".:waitasec:

Perhaps an older type fridge that uses Chloroform as a refrigerant?

I just watched again and I have a few additional observations:

1. I noted at least 4 pictures I have never seen before (i.e. caylee in red hat with adult sun glasses, sepia toned baby pic) --> new licensing fees
2. GA has much more difficulty lying than CA does
3. GA had a really tough time with LK using the word murderer in the question, "Are you looking for a murderer?"

Tons more, but my key note to sign off for tonight is that I feel strongly that LK will want the A's back soon. This time I watched the lower flash more and over & over amongst the blog comments & questions it said, "Never seen more passionate comments than on LK's blog tonight." etc.

Guaranteed ratings/web traffic hits.

LK will have the A's back again soon.

Is BC a DP qualified attorney? He is so involved in KC's case, I sometimes wonder if he is going to jump into the fray and be the DP attorney on KC's case.

Did George kinda try to pull some crocodile tears when LK asked him about the suicide letter or was that my imagination? Seems like he was trying to squeeze out a few tears until Larry point blank made him spit out an answer.

I think so, could be her and maybe Mallory...everyone has a position, but Cindy is the "Director" ! Handing teddy bears out to LE agency's, how about she drops by and gives them that polygraph they asked for way back ?

Bold mine.

I thought Cindy was the "pointer finger" and KC was the CEO....guess Cindy is filling in for her "princess". :rolleyes:

Who is Brad Conway really representing? At first it was for possible obstruction charges....he stated that is not happening.

Why in the world is he maintaining possession of Casey's diary? Is he representing Casey? Looks like it to me...he is her advocate now. There is no need for the A's t have him on board except to help them sort through Casey's defense and assist JB.

There must be a very personal reason he is around. They use him to deflect questions they don't want to answer. I admit they need him to help them out so they don't explode on national TV, thus, diminishing their chances of getting money. It is about the money, I guess.

Does he know he is being used?

LOL! He thinks he is going to be paid.

~~~~
The way the conversation went , I got the impression that Casey does not want them to visit her anymore, as CA said "She wants us to stay strong and try to make something positive from the tragedy."

Knowing the general public's opinion of Casey's possible guilt, and the fact that the public is a part of the jury pool, wouldnt you think the A's would see that we arent falling for their tactic's and realize they are making things worse by making their appearances on these shows? I fail to see what they hope to accomplish by being inconsistant with their stories the way they are. They seem to be digging a deeper grave IMO.

I saw a lot of anger on GA's face with a few questions that came up on LKL.
After watching LKL for a second time - I think you're right! I think it's KC that's keeping the A's from visiting. I've thought this for a very long time. It's either KC or JAB. I still think it's SO strange that they haven't seen her since...when...October? That's so wierd!

...So call me crazy, call me naive, rant at me, whatever, but I think I am the only person in America who still feels incredibly sorry for GA and CA. I am watching the LKL interview now, and I am about in tears just thinking about what they must be going through.

When they said, "people just don't understand", and something about KC still being their daughter, well I think that is something that people are forgetting. KC IS still their daughter, and it must be incredibly hard for them thinking about her facing the death penalty. Then for them to know that the survey on the LKL show is showing that 95% of people think she will be convicted? I mean, how as a parent should you handle that?

I could be wrong, and yes I know what they *allegedly* have done, but honestly I also know that we may not be getting the full story from the SA office, from the media, from anybody. Don't get me wrong here, I fully believe that KC has committed this crime, and I fully believe that GA and CA's actions were not what they should have been. However I don't think any of us can sit in honest judgment of them, because we have never been in their shoes.

This is just my opinion, and I am entitled to it. Sorry.

I have an opportunity to read letters from parents of murderers. Most accept the act. They are able to separate the crime from the person. I predict that the Anthony's will never do this; therein lies the problem.

Just because most of us have never sat in their shoes doesn't cancel our ability to observe their actions. We do not know their inner feelings but we sure know bad behavior when we see it. These people are behaving badly.

This public display for money is disturbing. They have not even been able to handle their own problems yet they want money to help comfort other people? This whole thing is disturbing on so many levels.

Oh, oh, oh, and when LK asked if the State was the one releasing information, he quickly said "yes, they are responsible for all the misleading information by releasing thousands of pages of "misinformation".

Not 2 seconds later he's yapping about the tape and hair.

Who's releasing information now Brad.....twist, turn, twist, turn....

And did ya'all see CA's glares - like when the diary topic came up (nice smirk CA).

Honestly, she makes my skin crawl!

:furious:

Yeah...another big smirk when LK asked Cindy who she was suspicious of. You just know she was choking back the words JG, don't you. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo