2009.05.19 Padilla Says George A's Story Untrue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the fact it appears George and Cindy reached out to provide extra information during the Greta interview, (which is a great point) the day in question, Father's Day, should be examined.
What was the atmosphere in the home that day? Cindy takes Caylee to see her great grandfather in his nursing or care home.(We've all seen the video) If I'm correct, that is also the day Cindy learns from her mother that Casey had her hands in the grandfather's account and removed money. This act alone would anger not just Cindy's mom, but Cindy herself.
So, did Cindy confront Casey with this information when she returned home with Caylee?
Certainly this would have set the stage for an argument between Cindy and Casey. Would Casey taking money from his account have been so embarassing for Cindy and maybe be the last straw she could take from her daughter's behavior of ripping off other family members? She was furious with Casey?
I believe there was confrontation between Cindy and Casey about this matter. So, yes it is very possible the fight became physical.
In fact when telling the authorities about the case of a missing Caylee the originial date given is June 9th a full week before Father's Day. Is there a reason everyone was avoiding the Father's Day Sunday. Was the day that unpleasant. Had it been a day no one wanted to talk about?
I'm not saying this is proof that there was a physical fight between the two, but certain we should take into consideration there was good reason mother and daughter would have had a blow up that day in particular.
JMO

Cindy also covers this base in an interview stating "the money stolen from her mother is none of her business." It is between Shirley and Casey.
Another lie imo. Everything is CA's business. She's a control freak.

...For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
For want of a horse the rider was lost.
For want of a rider the battle was lost.
For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail."

Before you buy LP's story, you may wanna consider the house of cards it is built on.

OK...everyone that buys what LP says, raise their hand please. :wave: :wave: :wave:

To believe LP's story is to believe Lee's story.
To believe Lee is to believe whose story???? :confused: Not Lee's. Lee stated the last time he saw Caylee was @ Cindy's b-day party 6/5. So, Lee didn't see Casey & Caylee the night of 6/15...if you believe Lee.

OK...hands again, please. :wave: :wave: :waitasec:

So, to believe Lee is to believe whomever told Lee the story.
Who's left to tell Lee the story? Casey, Cindy or George.

So, to believe LP is to believe Lee is to believe Casey?...believe Cindy?...believe George?

...hands up!...:wave: :waitasec: :rolleyes:

And if you believe LP when he is saying that George is lying then you don't believe George. So...you're left to believe...hmmm...lemme see....that'd be...Casey or Cindy.

...show of hands, please... :waitasec: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So...in summary...if you believe LP, then, you believe LP AND Lee AND Cindy or Casey. How many people left with their hand up?

One more time? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyone? Anyone? Ferris? Anyone? :Benny_monkeysmilies

I have loved your posts for a long time now, but this has just moved in to top fav spot. Logic, rolly-eyes and Ferris. :blowkiss:

It definitely means someone was using the computer at a time when no one was supposed to be home. So now, who was it? According to GA, Casey supposedly left just before 1pm. Did she go back home as soon as he went to work? :waitasec:

If for instance Casey wasn't home, and George made up the story then it doesn't necessarily follow that George left at 1PM, only that he said that's when he left. So it could have been George on the computer. What I think though is Casey left and came back as soon as George left.

Before you buy LP's story, you may wanna consider the house of cards it is built on.

OK...everyone that buys what LP says, raise their hand please. :wave: :wave: :wave:

To believe Lee is to believe whose story???? :confused: Not Lee's. Lee stated the last time he saw Caylee was @ Cindy's b-day party 6/5. So, Lee didn't see Casey & Caylee the night of 6/15...if you believe Lee.

So, to believe LP is to believe Lee is to believe Casey?...believe Cindy?...believe George?

And if you believe LP when he is saying that George is lying then you don't believe George. So...you're left to believe...hmmm...lemme see....that'd be...Casey or Cindy.

So...in summary...if you believe LP, then, you believe LP AND Lee AND Cindy or Casey. How many people left with their hand up?

Okay, Don't believe GA seeing KC and Caylee the 16th.
Don't believe CA that she tucked the girls in bed the night of the 15th.
I believe KC and Caylee were at LA's house and KC and Caylee went home after CA went to work. I do believe there was a fight about money. GA could be oblivious to any and everything in that house as it seems he is odd man out. There is no discussion on what they did for GA on Fathers Day. On the other hand he may be the only witness to the fight KC and CA had. KC might not have even left the huse the 16th, just asked her Dad not to tell her Mom she was staying home and in order to keep the peace GA did not tell CA that KC stayed at the house with Caylee. GA went to work, KC stayed at the house, whatever happened, and the house became the true crime scene. Just theorizing here. JMO.

There was a thought on another thread that LEE and his male roommate (who both work the the same park n click. Were both out of town that weekend.
Wonder if casey had the keys to get into his house? It's all speculation..but interesting none the less.

From Cindy's draft email:
" Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. "

I wonder if Cindy, here, isn't addressing the day Casey left. Perhaps the truth is Casey made up the story about seeing George. Cindy spoke to George, and he said, no, he went to work at 9AM. So Cindy doesn't know which one of them to believe.

Then perhaps George later decided to play along with Casey's story that he saw she and Caylee on the 16th. before he left for work.

Of course, LE probably knows exactly when George was or wasn't at work on that date.

Maybe I'm wrong, and Cindy is talking about some other time.

Priceless Bond, priceless :clap:

FWIW, I believe that in the hours up to the point where KC was arrested, George, Cindy, and Lee were all sincere in their attempts to help and were as honest as their memories would allow.:innocent:

As soon as KC was arrested the very first time, Cindy circled the wagons. She immediately began operating as the spin-meister, and her attempts at spin never changed.

However, George and Lee sometimes wandered outside the womb of safety provided by those wagons, and when they did, their honest recollections (right or wrong) poured forth. By mid October, however, Cindy was able to put the kebosh on that, but not before George was able to send KC to jail via his grand jury testimony.

Nowadays we don't see George without Cindy hovering nearby. Essentially the same is true with Lee. He knew mom had coached him and mom was going to be watching within hours of his deposition's conclusion.

IMHO, George's story of the 16th was really a retelling of the 9th. He had fond memories confused. Can you really blame him? He had no idea at the time how important it was to remember every detail.

There was a thought on another thread that LEE and his male roommate (who both work the the same park n click. Were both out of town that weekend.
Wonder if casey had the keys to get into his house? It's all speculation..but interesting none the less.

I don't think KC was ever at Lee's and what about Mallory wouldn't she be home?

If we don't believe KC, CA, GA, LA or LP, then would someone please ask Cindy - If there was no argument on Father's Day, if there was no "tension" regarding finances, if everything was all hunky dorey, then why did your daughter leave for 31 days?

Oh, that's right - you said she needed to "bond"! I guess the super glue wasn't bonding enough so she used duct tape! :furious::furious::furious:

Sorry for the rant Caylee -

I believe LP, I believe Lee knows what he knows because KC probably called him hysterical about the fight. Maybe called from the hotel parking lot (I think the South tower ping from home does support this hotel area - but not sure), pacing, mad, etc. Lee tells her "go to my house" - ok, take it from there somebody....

I think it means 82% CPU utilization and the ***'s are bar graph, so that means that during that time the computer was very busy -- so was being used by someone.

A low percentage, like 1% or even 10% can be idle time or the computer just chatting to the network with no human user.

So this goes to show that 'someone' was using the computer and KC's MO seems to be she pretends to go to work and then sneaks back home later.

Thanks! I have a bad case of techno fear but now I understand. :):blowkiss:

While I distrust the A's a lot...even more so than LP...LP isn't exactly someone I believe entirely. Sorry. It just seems like you can't bring up some of the swarminess of LP and his background without other posters comparing his truthfulness to the A's. The A's are liars and they've got their reasons ($$$ + getting KC out of jail, etc...). But I still believe that LP is not entirely truthful either and he has his reasons ($$$ + publicity...etc).

I am not so naive to believe that either party is entirely truthful.

LP gets free publicity whether he tells the truth or tells mistruths - what would be his motive to lie?

George said KC wasn't due home on the 16th (what KC told him-staying overnight at zani's) Why then would KC say she went to sawgrass to pick up Caylee?

The stories don't jive.

Agreed...have said this before myself.

KC will also have a problem when she said she talked to Caylee on the phone on July16...I want to hear here explain talking to her when she was already dead.

Well I do believe that's what Lee told LP. Does that count? :crazy:

Nah, it doesn't happen. I'll give that he says "news - food thing I watch" but Cindy isn't even touching him. And the only thing she says is "before you go to work". Her left hand is on the couch arm opposite GA, and her right hand is draped over her lap away from GA. I really can't see any coercion here on her part. Now, GA may be lying, but it's all him.

Watched it and agree...I did not see Cindy's hands touch George anywhere...LOL

Nothing less than amazing you are bond!...........this is just an excellent summary of the whole darned case.............If you figure out the scenario where we can all keep our hands up for more than a two sentence paragraph I'll be praying to you (jk of course). :clap:

EXACTLY!!! TMI. When CAGA provide too much information that is un-necessary then you can see the desperation that they are trying to mislead and distract, with CA over-emphasizing the point that KC was home in bed with Caylee and GA tag teaming to over-emphasize that KC went to work with Caylee, what they wore, etc, etc.

They are trying too hard to convince everyone all was well ....... why?

Big time cover-up for fight on June 15. CA, me thinks you do protest too much. If it is not an issue, why the effort expended into this? Hmmmmmm?

Busted.

When I read the transcript of CA's deposition, I noticed this. Did she slip up here? I don't remember hearing this in the video and don't think I could stand to revisit it.

Morgan speaking of Zenaida's visit to Sawgrass:

Morgan- Are you aware of the day that she filled out that form at Sawgrass?

CA- June the 17th.

Morgan- Isn't that right after that Casey had a fight with her family?

CA- Yeah, it is

Morgan- and left the home?

CA- She didn't have a fight with me. Go there. Go there, Mr. Morgan. She didn't fight with me, sir.

It appears in the transcript that, for an instant, CA agreed there was a fight.

EXACTLY!!! TMI. When CAGA provide too much information that is un-necessary then you can see the desperation that they are trying to mislead and distract, with CA over-emphasizing the point that KC was home in bed with Caylee and GA tag teaming to over-emphasize that KC went to work with Caylee, what they wore, etc, etc.

They are trying too hard to convince everyone all was well ....... why?

Big time cover-up for fight on June 15. CA, me thinks you do protest too much. If it is not an issue, why the effort expended into this? Hmmmmmm?

Busted.

Exactly and very well stated...TY!!!

I don't think KC was ever at Lee's and what about Mallory wouldn't she be home?

From what I've seen, noone has questioned mallory where she was on the night of the 15th and the morning of the 16th

And Jesse G. did volunteer and take a polygraph. LP said he would have no problem taking one.

That none of Caylee's own family volunteered to take one to verify their integrity and honesty speaks volumes to me.

When the FBI wanted to polyraph them they declined, on Lee's advice according to LP. Amy, Ricardo, Jesse and Tony all took them, no worries. If you have nothing to hide, why would you refuse. Mark Klass explains it best by saying once the police can eliminate you, they can move their efforts to where you want and need them to. Since Cindy and George were so adamant that the police were making a rush to judgment and never really looking for the baby, one would think they would be down there not only volunteering, but demanding to be polygraphed and encouraging their daughter to do the same. I would like to hear from the friend of George's that LP says had to help Cindy pull a livid George away from Casey when he was confronting her , "Tell me what happened to my grand-daughter!" and find out if he recalls what LP overheard George say to this friend, "I am tired of living this lie!" I sure hope the police interviewed him whoever he is. It would sure up the cover up theory, not that it needs the dots to be any closer together for the jury to connect, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs