2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The more I think about today's interview, the more I think that one of the Anthony's may be thrown under the bus. I don't know much about the legal angles they can take in a case like this, but do recall that they usually point the finger at the last person seen with the child. We now have George with two conflicting statements. He saw them leave with their back packs while he was watching the news/cooking show and today's version that he put Caylee in the car and waved good bye. When in all actuality, Cindy is the last person that was seen by anyone other than the Anthony family with Caylee on June 15th. She has lied over and over as well. It would seem to me that Baez just might take this avenue in Casey's defense. The poor Casey...mentally abused by her mother and father...she was protecting the family, she said it since day one....the nanny did it....Could Cindy be the nanny in Casey's eyes? Well, I tend to believe that Casey felt like Caylee's nanny but the Anthony's have left the window wide open for Casey's defense with all these appearances. JMO:confused:

George has an alibi for his whereabouts on June 15, 2008 - he was working the 3:00pm to 11:00pm shift and his work records will reflect this. Cindy and Caylee had an early dinner at Cindy's mother's house before going home. After that, Cindy doesn't have an alibi, as far as we know.

All Casey has to say is that she came home on June 15th and her mother was angry with her. They had a terrible fight and Cindy got physical with her and tried to choke her. Cindy ordered Casey to leave and told her that Caylee was to remain at the Anthony home. Casey would say that she was in fear for her life and grabbed her car keys and cell phone and fled. She would say that was the last time she saw Caylee.......at her parents home.

The defense could weave a whole story around the above. With all the belongings from the Anthony home found with Caylee's remains, they could say that Caylee was killed in the Anthony home after Casey left. The defense would explain that the bizarre behavior exhibited by GA and CA in the past year was to protect Cindy, not Casey. Casey's friends have stated that they didn't see Caylee after June 15th, and that would fit the above scenario too.

This would be Casey's ultimate revenge against her controlling mother.

I think you could be right about BC trying to convince JB et al to take a plea and that it's linked to the autopsy report. That could be the reasoning for GA/CA's motion to have it sealed until trial: because there wouldn't be a trial if there was a plea deal and whatever horrible evidence it is would never have to come out. I always thought it was ridiculous to seal a report that was going to come out eventually anyways, but it makes sense if they think that it might not end up coming out at all.

Your bolded statement makes more sense to me than anything else I have read so far today :blowkiss:

Leila Writes (snipped for relevancy)

This is a major change in George's story of the last time he saw Caylee. The two stories can't be intergrated together as they're two separate and distinct stories................George never mentioned in his first story having breakfast with Caylee at 7:30am. Nor did he say anything about putting Caylee in the car.

I've always found George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee leave on June 16th suspect. Now, more than ever, I believe this is a made-up story for the benefit of covering up the ugly truth. The Anthonys don't want people pointing to the fight between Cindy and Casey on the evening of June 15, 2008 as the source of Casey's anger - anger that resulted in Caylee's death.

-------------

Yes, two different versions of a story that can not be collaborated by anyone else except Casey Anthony who tells a similar story minus a few important details like George feeding Caylee breakfast and putting her in the car. In fact, Casey could not be specific what time she left the house and dropped Caylee off. Sometime between 9 and 1 pm is what she told the police if I'm not mistaken.

You are not mistaken, Dawn! It was between 9 and 1! You know, the usual 4 hour timeframe that all normal people run their lives on!

"Snip" . On the emotional anniversary, the grandparents of the slain toddler planned to spend the day in New York, doing national interviews to help other families who have missing children.:furious::behindbar:furious:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/061609caylee_anniversay

(pssst) Their grandaughter is not missing. She was actually never really missing, but that is jmo given what was found in the trunk of the car. There was no surprise what would be found eventually, which was Caylee's body.

I do not know how much standing they have in the missing community or with other parents of missing kids-they are not like the Bish's or Mark Klaas, Jan Smolinski, Kelly Jolkowski or John Walsh.

What laws do they think need to be changed? How is the fact that Caylee was never reported missing by her mother going to help other families negotiate the morass of insanity that occurs when a loved one goes missing?

I suppose that they could give advice on selling photo rights and setting up a foundation that so far has not received a tremendous influx of funds unless it is hidden and certainly has not outlayed any money to help relieve the plight of the missing.

I mean really. Seriously. What do they think that they actually stand for?

They are family members of a murdered child-yup, they are. But they will not acknowlege publicly who killed her and yet have taken no steps that would withstand the bright light of day to pursue whomever they think might have killed her if not their daughter.

So what kind of credibility do they think that they have? I am not being mean-I really want to know.

I just listened to this segment again and, although George's sentences are a little disjointed, (understandable when talking about something very emotional) I heard him end his addressing that day with the words about having breakfast with her. Then he switches gears with the words similar to, "I didn't realize that this would be my last chance to" do all of the things he so loved to do, one of which was saying good by, her in the car. The key words to put this into context are "last chance". I really think many just hope to find something incriminating. If the case is so strong, this isn't necessary. Can't we just accept what ever real facts there are? Maybe he remembered the clothes correctly, maybe not. Is that unusual for an eyewitness to make a mistake in the details? Does that always mean they are lying? But some people have that kind of memory. I know my sister does. But I would notice more details about her face or her voice, what she said, not her clothes. We each have our own strengths and brain patterns.

Is to late to try and soft soap the A's. They have been showin their azzes for nearly a year now. I actually do have a huge heart---even take up for the under dog---but if one takes in a recovering alcoholic and they start drinkin again-how many chances? They have been doing KC this way all her life. Now, they expect the same for themselves---they "ARE" entitled.

I will never feel any softness for the A's again. A foundation---using Sweet Lil Caylee Marie Anthony's name. They turned their back on this baby gurl to many times for me to feel anythang but (insert any word you need to, here)----> __________ (The worse word you could think of---in fact).

Baby Caylee probably lived in h3ll on this earth and I am glad she is back in God's arms right now. From what we have seen of this family, is mind boggling. Pure evil. THEN, since she went missing from CA's life this Sweet Baby Gurl has been put so far on the back burner for the selfishness of their own needs. (each ovem)

All the toys---clothes---room---sunglasses----shoes that the A's furnished Caylee means nuttin. It was NEVER" about Caylee.

All the toys---clothes---room---sunglasses----shoes that the A's furnished Caylee was just decorations for their own gratifications.

They started this foundation in Sept. before it was known for a fact that Precious Caylee was dead---while Baby Caylee lay rotting in the woods. Thrown away like trash.

Now they git on TV and are really trying to look like "nice" "sweet" "grieving" "Grandparents". But I have to give them this. They are starting to look like that---a little. They are changing clothes---just like KC changed her clothes. These peeps don't know how to live---all they can do is make a situation---a fairy tale---a foundation---decoration.

George has an alibi for his whereabouts on June 15, 2008 - he was working the 3:00pm to 11:00pm shift and his work records will reflect this. Cindy and Caylee had an early dinner at Cindy's mother's house before going home. After that, Cindy doesn't have an alibi, as far as we know.

All Casey has to say is that she came home on June 15th and her mother was angry with her. They had a terrible fight and Cindy got physical with her and tried to choke her. Cindy ordered Casey to leave and told her that Caylee was to remain at the Anthony home. Casey would say that she was in fear for her life and grabbed her car keys and cell phone and fled. She would say that was the last time she saw Caylee.......at her parents home.

The defense could weave a whole story around the above. With all the belongings from the Anthony home found with Caylee's remains, they could say that Caylee was killed in the Anthony home after Casey left. The defense would explain that the bizarre behavior exhibited by GA and CA in the past year was to protect Cindy, not Casey. Casey's friends have stated that they didn't see Caylee after June 15th, and that would fit the above scenario too.

Except Casey has had sole control over the car that contained her daughter's decomposing body.

Checkmate, IMO.

But the defense could certainly weave any tale they choose....

I just think it's weird that BC/G & C weren't all together on one show...he's been stuck to them like cold spaghetti on everything else. Maybe he's moving an inch or two away?(of course maybe he made a little more moolah being on his own). Just kinda jumped out at me. Did they think they were tag-teaming the media?

I think it was more like a diversion-type tactic. The A's and LKB will do their own interviews, but won't say anything of real substance, while BC is the one actually saying something that is worth hearing. I'm afraid more people tuned in to hear the A's and LKB than did BC, which may be exactly what they wanted. At least they are on the record now saying that they feel KC at least had some involvement.

"Snip" . On the emotional anniversary, the grandparents of the slain toddler planned to spend the day in New York, doing national interviews to help other families who have missing children.:furious::behindbar:furious:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/061609caylee_anniversay
:clap::clap::clap:

Thank You for stating this....Not only them, and covering three (3) NETWORKS with Brad C. their attorney, & Linda KB & Husband pandering their new book, on this day??....OUTRAGEOUS!!:furious:

OT:

But, MAMABEAR, is your bear just resting? Miss my wandering bear.

The car and all of the evidence from the home could be linked to the A's as well as KC.The A's didn't report the smelly car right away.They have insisted the public believe Caylee was Alive and discouraged any searches for a body.
They would be the easiest to implicate.
CA and GA watched Caylee most of the time.CA was last definitely known to have Caylee.I could see JB running with it.

Yep! Nothing would surprise me at this point. Wouldn't that just be a kick in the teeth, though? The A's, who have done everything possible up to this point to protect and cover for KC in spite of what it seems she has done, to be blamed for Caylee's demise? Wow! Wonder how ole CA would react to that?

George's earliest statements will be the ones considered most accurate at trial...right?

I believe so because he even repeated it thru the Greta interview but the added details today will be torn apart as a witness and ruin his credibility..There wasn't much that he even said about that morning in detail anyways..

It brings me back to why he would toss his credibilty..I can't believe for one second he didn't know what he was doing when he added/changed details..I tend to lean towards that it was done with an intent..but not for the benefit of him and certainly doesn't help KC instead it adds to the specualtion that the accounts of that morning were not truthful from the beginning..There should only be one version and if it was truthful it wouldn't change..It reminded me of a self destuct button by throwing himself under the bus just on speculation alone..

A few thoughts came to mind as to why and one is of his mental state as a witness. Confusion of facts with mixing days? Unintentional due to mental anguish? Mental anguish has been brought up a lot when referring to them..

The other is a complicated thought of by GA purposely adding details he could be requestioned..I don't know if it is possible or not but if he was he could tell the truth and alleviate any guilt he might have for trying to cover up anything. He was so vague about the accounts initially of that morning that to be specifically questioned about it he wouldn't be changing much just adding to his statement. Maybe reality hit and by purposely changing a detail specifically about that morning he knew it would put attention on that day and events..

I don't know but just saying 'what if's' and possibilities..It just feels like something shifted and changed..It could be that the lack of acknowledgement from KC was finally all they could take..

Yep! Nothing would surprise me at this point. Wouldn't that just be a kick in the teeth, though? The A's, who have done everything possible up to this point to protect and cover for KC in spite of what it seems she has done, to be blamed for Caylee's demise? Wow! Wonder how ole CA would react to that?

I would hope that she would finally come to her senses and realize that they were probably next to die.

I'd also hope that they would then become the State's star witnesses.

Remember when the A's were visiting Casey in jail and she was acting so utterly inappropriate for a young woman who had a missing daughter and was sitting in jail, supposedly unjustly? Remember the look on Cindy's face? Her body language? Her increduality at Casey's complete lack of grief, tears and fear? If I was Casey's mother and looked upon this unfolding scene clearly answereing my worse fears that this silly girl before me, my daughter, is a murderess in the worse possible sense, I would have been rendered hysterical and needed to have been carried away.

I think this is the moment Cindy got hard and no longer shed real tears.

I have always thought that was the moment Cindy became aware without a doubt that her daughter killed Caylee. She sat there with her hands over her mouth with a horrified look as KC was rambling on and laughing.

Listening to BC tells me.
1. The Anthony's do think Casey did something.
2. It is so horrific, they can't believe she did it without help or wasn't coerced.
3. They would like to see Casey.
4. They love and miss Caylee so much you can see the hurt.
5. IMO, they do not like Baez.
6. They say they do not know what happened or what to think.. because they do not want to come out and say "We know she did it and love her anyway". Essentially, putting a nail in their own daughter's coffin. As a parent, it would be easier to wait till the trial is over to say, "We know she did it, proven in a court of law, very sad, hate what she did, still love her.." Basically, not putting salt on the wound.
Most parents of criminals do support their children.
7. I agree with the other poster that Baez is keeping them away from Casey not because of the videos but to keep them from talking her out of firing him. AND...
8. Casey so hates her mother, she killed her daughter and now she can hide behind the "stay silent" mandate and do not visit your parents becuase of videos. Yeah right...
Casey loves having that as an excuse not to face her mother. "My mother will kill me... I am afraid of my mother..."
9. I think BC is well aware that Casey is going to throw her parents under the bus...

My Bold

If KC does that to G&C after all they have been thru, all they have lost, I may have to rethink my general objection to the death penalty in this case. I know many of you have challenged me in the past for my defense of the As - and I'm fine with that - but I do retain some sympathy for them and for their plight despite how I decry their actions. Underneath all of the bluster and bravado, I can see a raw and palpating grief that no amount of denial can obscure. I reserve my animosity solely for KC, as she has victimized everybody with whom she comes into even casual contact. The swath of her destruction is wide and far-reaching, and I see no end in sight. Yes, G&C appear as fools, but I see them doing what they do out of a misguided love and an attempt to preserve what remains of their family. I think that they totally lack insight and self-perception to the point that they are the architects of their own family's destruction, yet I do not see the malignancy that is present in almost every calculated action of KC. To think that she will attempt to use against them their blunders and gaffes and misguided attempts to protect her just sickens me.

As for me, on this sad day I wish them only to find a little peace of mind.

Here is what GA said about the morning of june 16th

"The last time I saw her was June 16th was one year ago today. I woke up with her in the morning at 730 and got a chance to have breakfast with her... uhh.. ((Just to say???)) just before 1 o'clock that day I didn't ever realize it would be the last time I would see her.... get a chance to kiss her, hold her, (((hearing))) her name, her call me jojo and puttin her in a car and waving goodbye to her"

I dunno what this means, does he mean he put her in the car the morning of the 16th? Or is it just a memory that he will miss? I don't get it.

I understand the confusion of whether GA is stating he actually put Caylee in KC's car on June 16th, but he opens his statement by clearly citing that on June 16th he "woke up with her in the morning at 730 and got a chance to have breakfast with her" - then he immediately stammers (as if caught in a whoopsy) and says "just before 1 o'clock that day..".

I get that he may be fantasizing a lot about the way he wants things to be in regards to the hugs/kisses/goodbyes, but there is a big difference (in a murder investigation) between saying "we would always get up together at 730 to have breakfast" and saying "I woke up with her at 730 and got the chance to have breakfast with her, uh, just before 1 o'clock THAT DAY".

Now that's a scenario that I hadn't thought of!

What he meant will depend on the charges, when and if, they're finally brought for obstuction or a number of things.

(pssst) Their grandaughter is not missing. She was actually never really missing, but that is jmo given what was found in the trunk of the car. There was no surprise what would be found eventually, which was Caylee's body.

I do not know how much standing they have in the missing community or with other parents of missing kids-they are not like the Bish's or Mark Klaas, Jan Smolinski, Kelly Jolkowski or John Walsh.

What laws do they think need to be changed? How is the fact that Caylee was never reported missing by her mother going to help other families negotiate the morass of insanity that occurs when a loved one goes missing?

I suppose that they could give advice on selling photo rights and setting up a foundation that so far has not received a tremendous influx of funds unless it is hidden and certainly has not outlayed any money to help relieve the plight of the missing.

I mean really. Seriously. What do they think that they actually stand for?

They are family members of a murdered child-yup, they are. But they will not acknowledge publicly who killed her and yet have taken no steps that would withstand the bright light of day to pursue whomever they think might have killed her if not their daughter.

So what kind of credibility do they think that they have? I am not being mean-I really want to know.

:clap: Well said! I just don't see how they can run their mouth and tell people that they are also victims of a missing child...Caylee murdered, a big difference....they have no ground to stand on and how they can have a legit Missing Children Foundation is hard to understand. I just don't see how they are allowed to have this foundation. I am not a cold hearted person and I do have compassion for people, but the Anthony's have really gone to far with this ludicrous Foundation. I could understand if it was a foundation for Murdered children and they spoke the truth from their heart...but I don't think they know how to speak the truth. It's a shame....

On a more positive note, Caylee had the Grund's that love her dearly and she will able to embrace that love now and for eternity.

And I believe this could work. So many people hate CA. I can't go for grocery's without hearing someone talking about her.
I do believe people would rather see CA doing life than KC.
Sick but true.

Is to late to try and soft soap the A's. They have been showin their azzes for nearly a year now. I actually do have a huge heart---even take up for the under dog---but if one takes in a recovering alcoholic and they start drinkin again-how many chances? They have been doing KC this way all her life. Now, they expect the same for themselves---they "ARE" entitled.

I will never feel any softness for the A's again. A foundation---using Sweet Lil Caylee Marie Anthony's name. They turned their back on this baby gurl to many times for me to feel anythang but (insert any word you need to, here)----> __________ (The worse word you could think of---in fact).

Baby Caylee probably lived in h3ll on this earth and I am glad she is back in God's arms right now. From what we have seen of this family, is mind boggling. Pure evil. THEN, since she went missing from CA's life this Sweet Baby Gurl has been put so far on the back burner for the selfishness of their own needs. (each ovem)

All the toys---clothes---room---sunglasses----shoes that the A's furnished Caylee means nuttin. It was NEVER" about Caylee.

All the toys---clothes---room---sunglasses----shoes that the A's furnished Caylee was just decorations for their own gratifications.

They started this foundation in Sept. before it was known for a fact that Precious Caylee was dead---while Baby Caylee lay rotting in the woods. Thrown away like trash.

Now they git on TV and are really trying to look like "nice" "sweet" "grieving" "Grandparents". But I have to give them this. They are starting to look like that---a little. They are changing clothes---just like KC changed her clothes. These peeps don't know how to live---all they can do is make a situation---a fairy tale---a foundation---decoration.

Mamabear...............I wish I could thank you a dozen time over! You have put it all into the proper context!

The Anthonys are the farthest from "grieving grandparents" as anyone could possibly be.

I wavered between being angry with the Anthonys and having sympathy for them up until the interview with Larry King the night before Caylee's remains were found. During that interview they tried to re-write history contradicting earlier statements. Their lies were exposed. I knew then that they lied, as much as and possibly more than, their daughter.

They have an agenda, and trying to act the role of grieving grandparents is just that - an ACT for public consumption. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back