2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have worn my "A" armour today and nothing they lie, mistruth, smirk, allude to or about is going to make me gag or want to poke my eyes out.
20564.jpg

Just an observation, that is as good a physical representation of the perfect "10" ZFG as one might imagine, and she is clearly armed and dangerous. ;)

There is nothing more I would love to do, than stick a couple of dirty socks in G&C mouths. I can't stand them!!!!!!!!!! When I heard GA say he gave little Caylee breakfast and put her in the car etc I've thougt for a long time G wasn't home until after 11pm on June 15, CA and KC had already had the fight, and KC ran out the door with Caylee. yelliing and swearing as usual.......Cindy told him later about this (stealing the check ) from GG..

Okay, George, 7:30 breakfast, 1:00 to car. What went on for the 5+ hours in between? Maybe we'll hear that next year.

But, could George be trying to set himself up to be an "unreliable" witness and impugn his own testimony?

Aside from his 'last time I saw Caylee' testimony anything else that matters can be confirmed by other witnesses. The 'smell' noted by Yuri and the tow yard guy. The trashbag with the empty pizza box also confirmed by the tow yard guy and LE that retrieved the bag. I think that is all that GA brings to the table. The smell in the car.

GA's statement on what Caylee was wearing that day (jean skirt) isn't even the same as KC's statement of jean shorts. I don't recall any testimony by GA about the entire morning of the 16th. Seems the question was 'when was the last time you saw Caylee.' Now that has changed but I think the jury will get a handle on the parents testimony real quick when all the different versions are presented.

Aside from his 'last time I saw Caylee' testimony anything else that matters can be confirmed by other witnesses. The 'smell' noted by Yuri and the tow yard guy. The trashbag with the empty pizza box also confirmed by the tow yard guy and LE that retrieved the bag. I think that is all that GA brings to the table. The smell in the car.

GA's statement on what Caylee was wearing that day (jean skirt) isn't even the same as KC's statement of jean shorts. I don't recall any testimony by GA about the entire morning of the 16th. Seems the question was 'when was the last time you saw Caylee.' Now that has changed but I think the jury will get a handle on the parents testimony real quick when all the different versions are presented.
Thanks. I'm thinking more in the line of him trying to get out of testifying altogether. I think he would rather eat nails than have to get up there in front of his daughter and state anything. With all these conflicting statements, perhaps the SA will opt NOT to put him on the stand. Why would this guy change his version of events on national tv?

What Cindy and George need to understand is unconditional love does not give them a license to turn their backs on the truth.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but this is the first time, in a long time, that I didn't see Cindy wearing the shamrock pin. George always wears his Caylee pin, and Cindy always wore the shamrock, representing Casey.

Thanks. I'm thinking more in the line of him trying to get out of testifying altogether. I think he would rather eat nails then have to get up there in front of his daughter and state anything. With all these conflicting statements, perhaps the SA will opt NOT to put him on the stand. Why would this guy change his version of events on national tv?

I thought they didn't need him to testify. They can use his FBI testimony (it was under oath) and his grand jury testimony. The defense can easily say he was sane then and all the other stories and the suicide attempt (which I believe was a set up) came long after.
They did say CA wouldn't testify because they could use her 911 calls.

A few thoughts to consider:

Cindy, I believe, left before 7:30 sometimes, according to her statement. Yes, I do believe she said she could hear breathing through the door. Quite believable in my home. I'm embarrassed to say you could hear me breathing all the way across the house or on a different floor, if I am sleeping.

George could have been speaking generally, such as on the last day I saw her there was breakfast, feeling her hug, seeing her wave, getting into the car, never to be seen again. I could say we put her into the car, saying goodby for the last time and mean that I said good by and she was put into the car. It is quite easy to say things differently when a year later or feeling such emotion as they obviously would be on this anniversary day. My heart went out to them. It must be a hard day.

It was 5 months from the time Cindy realized she was missing until she was found. I don't get the issue with that at all. 12-7=5. People speak through their own perception. Today, Cindy spoke through tears but she spoke her truth, IMRO. She became aware of Caylee missing in July and was found in December. Logically, she now knows it was June, not July. But for her it became July, when she was made aware. That is the date that registered in her brain, and understandably.

(bold mine)

I agree - I think George was recalling the general day-to-day and interspersing those many memories with specific recollections about THE day (6.16.2008). He mentions that when he last saw Caylee ("just before one o'clock that day"), he didn't realize that it would be the last time he'd have a chance to "kiss her, hold her,...putting her in the car". I don't believe he meant to give the impression that he actually put her in the car on 6.16.2008. I feel sad for George.

...and who would want to donate money to a Foundation that is run by ANYONE like this?

People can track where the money is going so the A's wont be pocketing the money.
Hopefully people will see beyond their negative feelings for the A's, in order to put a smile on the face of a child experiencing some type of trauma.

I checked out the site before I watched the interview, and think they have come up with a beautiful way to honor Caylee.
I remember seeing an episode of cops where there was a child caught in the middle of a domestic dispute. The officer won the childs trust, and put a smile on his face by giving him a stuffed toy from the trunk of his car.

The A's plan to use the caylee teddy bears for the same purpose.

Through the Caylee Bear Program, Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will provide plush animals to the police and fire departments for distribution by first responders. The bears will be provided to comfort distressed children following an accident or traumatic incident. It is our hope that Caylee Bears will be utilized to light up the eyes of a child and assuage their fears during a trying situation. In addition' the bears may be delivered to children at local battered women's shelters, homeless shelters, and children's hospitals.

Also, why are folks suggesting that GA is changing his story of what happened on june 16th?....He simply ran two sentences together saying that he didnt realise that he would never get another chance to put her in the car and wave her off ever again. He did not say thats what happened on that date.
In hindsight he probably wishes that he had've taken the time to do those things, but he didnt know at the time he would never get the opportunity again. Much like when someone passes unexpectedly and their loved ones wish that they'd said I love you , or let them know how special they are one last time.
jmo

:behindbarCindy is such a piece of work...she sits there and states that when you have a missing child you take all the help you can get. Well, I recall she only wanted people that would look for a live Caylee to help. She treated TES like dirt and still I have not heard that this family has donated back to TES after they spend nearly $100,000 searching for Caylee. :mad:

I know! WTH?! As bad as I feel for both Cindy and George, their statements here are inexcusable. Can anyone offer a reasonable explanation for this? Aside from the fact that these comments are plain hypocrisy, they're also quite insulting to those whose help was turned away. Tacky.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think George looks like he's wearing eye liner (lower lashes) for the Early Show interview? I wish I had a close up shot to demonstrate what I mean.

People can track where the money is going so the A's wont be pocketing the money.
Hopefully people will see beyond their negative feelings for the A's, in order to put a smile on the face of a child experiencing some type of trauma.

I checked out the site before I watched the interview, and think they have come up with a beautiful way to honor Caylee.
I remember seeing an episode of cops where there was a child caught in the middle of a domestic dispute. The officer won the childs trust, and put a smile on his face by giving him a stuffed toy from the trunk of his car.

Also, why are folks suggesting that GA is changing his story of what happened on june 16th?....He simply ran two sentences together saying that he didnt realise that he would never get another chance to put her in the car and wave her off ever again. He did not say thats what happened on that date.
In hindsight he probably wishes that he had've taken the time to do those things, but he didnt know at the time he would never get the opportunity again. Much like when someone passes unexpectedly and their loved ones wish that they'd said I love you , or let them know how special they are one last time.
jmo
bold,me
How are people supposed to track the money the A's collect?
Track it with the A's honest and full disclosure style of bookkeeping?
How about the people that stuff money (cash) in envelopes and sent it to them like they did all last summer?
The A's can write anything down on their yearly disclosure forms just like their buddies the Milsteads do.
I would not trust them with a quarter if they said they needed it for their parking meter.

jmo

Bolded by me

It is a well known fact that Police, Fire and other first responders have been doing the TEDDY BEAR thing for years... I guess the Anthony's want to take credit for that too .. They should just fade into the background and keep their mouths shut. I watched their interview this morning right up to the point they started spouting off about THE FOUNDATION.. I can't listen to any more of their BS..

bold,me
How are people supposed to track the money the A's collect?
Track it with the A's honest and full disclosure style of bookkeeping?
How about the people that stuff money (cash) in envelopes and sent it to them like they did all last summer?
The A's can write anything down on their yearly disclosure forms just like their buddies the Milsteads do.
I would not trust them with a quarter if they said they needed it for their parking meter.

The same could be said about any charity, imo.

I have worn my "A" armour today and nothing they lie, mistruth, smirk, allude to or about is going to make me gag or want to poke my eyes out.
20564.jpg

Well. maybe not your eyes.. :) Watch where you turn in that outfit. :) Someone else might not fare so well.

Just an observation, that is as good a physical representation of the perfect "10" ZFG as one might imagine, and she is clearly armed and dangerous. ;)

Yep, that's the Nanny I would hire for my kids. Not, but KC maybe hehehehaa:crazy:

I think they were giving the new "SCRIPT" a trial run before the trial to see if they needed to go home and do a rewrite before the trial begins. Incredible.

:clap: Test marketing and evolving the story retroactively. :clap:

Is it just me, or does anyone else think George looks like he's wearing eye liner (lower lashes) for the Early Show interview? I wish I had a close up shot to demonstrate what I mean.

:eek: George? :eek: Guyliner? :eek:

But, if Caylee was killed prior to 1pm on the 16th, GA's story muddies up the timeline and opens up more possibilities as to where Caylee was killed. It also reinforces KC's fabricated story of leaving Caylee with a babysitter on her way to work.

GA knows that he never saw them on that day and he knows that KC was at home when he left for work. He doesn't want to admit that by 2:30 in the afternoon he never laid eyes on Caylee. The implications of that are too strong.

ETA: Of course, if GA ever does admit that he didn't see Caylee that morning, KC has that covered with her 9am-1pm drop off at the babysitter's.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3