2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bold mine.

I think perhaps Cindy and George have seen something in the autopsy report that definitely pinpoints KC as the murderer. That is why the sudden shift.
I think their lawyer may have seen it, and that's why he's seemingly jumping off the bus. At least that's the impression I got from what he said today. MOO

Just once I wish someone would ask George why, if the pontiac reeked of human decomposition, he didn't call the police right then and there instead of getting in the car, driving it home and leaving it there so he could go to work.

Seriously! George had to know what he was smelling was not garbage.

Yes, just once I wish the A's would go on national tv and a band of WSers were there to ask the questions. The good , the bad and the ugly questions. The questions that need to be asked. Of course they wouldn't be answered but at least people not following this case as close as we are would have new questions that they themselves might want answered. WSers would also make it very clear that information has come via the Sunshine Law and not leaks. The Freedom of Information Act for the State of Florida.

Yep, there's Fantasy Land again, but yes, that is one fantasy I wish would come true. The other, Go toe to toe with GR & JB and educate them on the facts of the case, that I as a layperson have and understand and the way that they as supposed professionals have facts and turn and twist to suit their television show.

I'm still reading through the posts and gettin' ready to watch the clip of the A's but I had to stop because I wanna know why CA thinks she brought media attention to Haleigh C's disappearance? I am not an Anthony basher but her consistent arrogance is annoying to put it lightly. If I'm not mistaken I believe Haleigh's disappearance was well reported from DAY ONE!
Given this day marks the somber 1 yr anniversary of when Caylee is believed to have died I can see the A's wanting to discuss their grief, but enough with the self serving attitude. They need to understand that from now on it's not about them, or LA, or even KC. It's abt getting to trial and accomplishing justice for Caylee.
Their GMA interview only made me say once again that the A's need to just be quiet and BC needs to advise them to "just be quiet!". :furious:

Sorry for the rant-JMO

I honestly do not know what to think about these three seperate appearances this morning.

Last week I read on their Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website that they were not going to hold any vigils in the month of June... I thought they would take this time to grieve privately... and I actually respected that... I guess I should have known better than to think they would let this day pass without having to promote their foundation.

I found Cindy's remarks directed at the Cummings decision to not want them involved in Haileigh's missing case was extremely uncalled for.

I'm going to leave the rest of my comments to myself because this is a day that I want to remember Caylee Marie as just Caylee Marie and not all the whacky behavior of her family.

R.I.P Caylee Marie.

She definitely said, she heard them breathing ..

On the show this am, CA siad "Yesterday was a bad day (seemed she caught herself,imo) todays a bad day they're all bad days."
So, what was yesterday a year ago? Or am I off a day?:confused:

On the show this am, CA siad "Yesterday was a bad day (seemed she caught herself,imo) todays a bad day they're all bad days."

Yesterday a year ago, June 15, was the last day Cindy spent with Caylee. It was a Sunday and Cindy took Caylee with her to visit her parents in Mt. Dora. Cindy did not see Caylee on Monday, June 16th, because she went to work that morning before Caylee was awake.

A most interesting aspect of C & G and their lawyer seeking national attention on this particular day and month, which is LE's estimation of Caylee's demise, is that it is a tacit agreement on C & G's part that LE is correct.

oooooooooooooooh, sailor, great point!

Cindy treated TM terribly! Not only did she make a scene at the TES command center, but she refused to give TM an article of Caylee's so the dogs could have something with Caylee's scent to track her. CA was uncooperative with everyone - LE, TM, LP, and the searchers. And she's never, ever, thanked anyone for their help. A very ungrateful person!

i'm beginning to think cindy's wanting everyone to look for a "live" caylee, was because she knew she was dead...and didn't want anyone to find her. she went on with the "caylee's alive" so much, trying to get people to stop looking for her. she didn't want search teams to come across caylee...wherever she was.
it just seems she tried to stear searches away from places where caylee actually might be. she couldn't give an article of caylee's for the dogs to track her, if she did then sooner or later they might have found her.

My Bold

If KC does that to G&C after all they have been thru, all they have lost, I may have to rethink my general objection to the death penalty in this case. I know many of you have challenged me in the past for my defense of the As - and I'm fine with that - but I do retain some sympathy for them and for their plight despite how I decry their actions. Underneath all of the bluster and bravado, I can see a raw and palpating grief that no amount of denial can obscure. I reserve my animosity solely for KC, as she has victimized everybody with whom she comes into even casual contact. The swath of her destruction is wide and far-reaching, and I see no end in sight. Yes, G&C appear as fools, but I see them doing what they do out of a misguided love and an attempt to preserve what remains of their family. I think that they totally lack insight and self-perception to the point that they are the architects of their own family's destruction, yet I do not see the malignancy that is present in almost every calculated action of KC. To think that she will attempt to use against them their blunders and gaffes and misguided attempts to protect her just sickens me.

As for me, on this sad day I wish them only to find a little peace of mind.

I as well see what you see... bolded by me above.

She had no problem killing her daughter and I think she finds satisfaction in "being a spiteful b!t@h! towards her mother.

If the stories are true about a huge fight on the 15th, then that might also explain why yesterday was such a bad day. The fight may have been the trigger.

George has an alibi for his whereabouts on June 15, 2008 - he was working the 3:00pm to 11:00pm shift and his work records will reflect this. Cindy and Caylee had an early dinner at Cindy's mother's house before going home. After that, Cindy doesn't have an alibi, as far as we know.

All Casey has to say is that she came home on June 15th and her mother was angry with her. They had a terrible fight and Cindy got physical with her and tried to choke her. Cindy ordered Casey to leave and told her that Caylee was to remain at the Anthony home. Casey would say that she was in fear for her life and grabbed her car keys and cell phone and fled. She would say that was the last time she saw Caylee.......at her parents home.

The defense could weave a whole story around the above. With all the belongings from the Anthony home found with Caylee's remains, they could say that Caylee was killed in the Anthony home after Casey left. The defense would explain that the bizarre behavior exhibited by GA and CA in the past year was to protect Cindy, not Casey. Casey's friends have stated that they didn't see Caylee after June 15th, and that would fit the above scenario too.

This would be Casey's ultimate revenge against her controlling mother.

Please Leila, must you post something so intriguing and possible for the defense to adopt ? I'm sure JB reads here and is at this moment working this story into the defense.
Amazing post. Leila!:clap:

It looks as if G @ C are finished with the "KC is innocent" charade. She was not mentioned once today, not even by G who was up and about with Caylee from 7:30 until 1:00. Very strange that we did not hear what the loving mother was doing all this time. Could it be that they think the Foundation will do better if they distance themselves from the murderer. This is a full steam ahead Foundation tour that they are now on. KC has been dropped like a lead balloon.

People can track where the money is going so the A's wont be pocketing the money.
Hopefully people will see beyond their negative feelings for the A's, in order to put a smile on the face of a child experiencing some type of trauma.

I checked out the site before I watched the interview, and think they have come up with a beautiful way to honor Caylee.
I remember seeing an episode of cops where there was a child caught in the middle of a domestic dispute. The officer won the childs trust, and put a smile on his face by giving him a stuffed toy from the trunk of his car.

The A's plan to use the caylee teddy bears for the same purpose.

Through the Caylee Bear Program, Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will provide plush animals to the police and fire departments for distribution by first responders. The bears will be provided to comfort distressed children following an accident or traumatic incident. It is our hope that Caylee Bears will be utilized to light up the eyes of a child and assuage their fears during a trying situation. In addition' the bears may be delivered to children at local battered women's shelters, homeless shelters, and children's hospitals.

Also, why are folks suggesting that GA is changing his story of what happened on june 16th?....He simply ran two sentences together saying that he didnt realise that he would never get another chance to put her in the car and wave her off ever again. He did not say thats what happened on that date.
In hindsight he probably wishes that he had've taken the time to do those things, but he didnt know at the time he would never get the opportunity again. Much like when someone passes unexpectedly and their loved ones wish that they'd said I love you , or let them know how special they are one last time.
jmo
JMO...but I would want to know that the people representing a good cause were truthful and honest...sincere would work as well. The fact that they have aligned themselves with people of questionable character bothers me greatly.

I know! WTH?! As bad as I feel for both Cindy and George, their statements here are inexcusable. Can anyone offer a reasonable explanation for this? Aside from the fact that these comments are plain hypocrisy, they're also quite insulting to those whose help was turned away. Tacky.

Sure can. It's called personality disordered.

bold,me
How are people supposed to track the money the A's collect?
Track it with the A's honest and full disclosure style of bookkeeping?
How about the people that stuff money (cash) in envelopes and sent it to them like they did all last summer?
The A's can write anything down on their yearly disclosure forms just like their buddies the Milsteads do.
I would not trust them with a quarter if they said they needed it for their parking meter.

:clap::clap::clap:

About the best I can say is that it was refreshing that we were not subjected to the usual nefarious dialog about Zanny the Nanny and other assorted smoke screens. THAT truly was a relief.

I am continually thunderstruck by CA's narcissism. You'd think I would be used to it by now, but no..I am always so surprised by it. I once stayed at a person's house who had a "joke" bedspread that read: "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" repeated over and over all over it. Seriously, that's CA's bedspread. She is clueless about the fact that she continually turns everything (everything!) into something about HER. That bit about how she should have been taking care of herself, but like Joan of Arc...she made a phone call instead!
Geeeeeez.

For whatever reason CA fancies herself as the *new* Marc Klass or John Walsh..and she doesn't get why we don't get that. I will give her this---she is CORRECT that some children are forgotten after having gone missing for two weeks. Correct-o-mundo. So..CA should roll up her sleeves and spend some time in the trenches actually finding one of those forgotten children. Does she do this? No! She is too busy popping valium, getting blasted every night and getting her hair styled every 4 weeks. Actually doing whatever it would take to find a missing child is wayyy beyond her capacity.

You see..CA had gotten bitten by the spotlight right away and she LIKES it. Do you remember what KC said in that infamous call from the jail:

KC: "I just saw your nice little cameo on TV."
Cindy: "Which one,"
KC: "What do you mean, which one?"
Cindy: "Which one?" "I did four different ones, and I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far."

Look at that exchange! KC aggravated for the "cameo", but CA BASKING in the spotlight! CA has loved the spotlight from the very beginning. Now that she has tasted that she never wants to give it up ---ever!

About the best I can say is that it was refreshing that we were not subjected to the usual nefarious dialog about Zanny the Nanny and other assorted smoke screens. THAT truly was a relief.

I am continually thunderstruck by CA's narcissism. You'd think I would be used to it by now, but no..I am always so surprised by it. I once stayed at a person's house who had a "joke" bedspread that read: "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" repeated over and over all over it. Seriously, that's CA's bedspread. She is clueless about the fact that she continually turns everything (everything!) into something about HER. That bit about how she should have been taking care of herself, but like Joan of Arc...she made a phone call instead!
Geeeeeez.

For whatever reason CA fancies herself as the *new* Marc Klass or Adam Walsh..and she doesn't get why we don't get that. I will give her this---she is CORRECT that some children are forgotten after having gone missing for two weeks. Correct-o-mundo. So..CA should roll up her sleeves and spend some time in the trenches actually finding one of those forgotten children. Does she do this? No! She is too busy popping valium, getting blasted every night and getting her hair styled every 4 weeks. Actually doing whatever it would take to find a missing child is wayyy beyond her capacity.

You see..CA had gotten bitten by the spotlight right away and she LIKES it. Do you remember what KC said in that infamous call from the jail:

KC: "I just saw your nice little cameo on TV."
Cindy: "Which one,"
KC: "What do you mean, which one?"
Cindy: "Which one?" "I did four different ones, and I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far."

Look at that exchange! KC aggravated for the "cameo", but CA BASKING in the spotlight! CA has loved the spotlight from the very beginning. Now that she has tasted that she never wants to give it up ---ever!

ITA!
Bold is mine.

That phone call is what got me so interested in this case. You could almost hear a smile in Cindy's voice when she said ""Which one?" "I did four different ones, and I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far."

ITA!
Bold is mine.

That phone call is what got me so interested in this case. You could almost hear a smile in Cindy's voice when she said ""Which one?" "I did four different ones, and I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far."

Yes, too bad this wasn't captured on video, I'm sure that Cindy had a sh..eating grin on her face. This was only a few days after GA drove the stink filled car home from the towyard, KC was hauled off to jail in handcuffs and most importantly no Caylee for over a month. Just goes to show....

It looks as if G @ C are finished with the "KC is innocent" charade. She was not mentioned once today, not even by G who was up and about with Caylee from 7:30 until 1:00. Very strange that we did not hear what the loving mother was doing all this time. Could it be that they think the Foundation will do better if they distance themselves from the murderer. This is a full steam ahead Foundation tour that they are now on. KC has been dropped like a lead balloon.

Gee...wouldn't it be something if Ron Cumming's rejection actually made a light bulb go off in Cindy's head? :eek:

Forget what I just said. I just watched the entire video and am once again appauled with CA. She should have just stayed home and thought about herself. Gads! What she said was me me me. I can see where KC got that from!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back