2009.06.19 Autopsy Report Released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read further though, it DOES state it covered the nasal apertures as well as her mouth. That's pretty clear & damning.

THANK YOU! Reading some of these posts, I was beginning to think I was reading different documents than others were reading! Her little mouth and nose were covered....Bless her heart...

Fox News is only reporting "NO DRUGS FOUND"...which, to me, makes it more horrific. She was fully aware while being smothered. Oh God...

"Several pieces of overlapping duct tape, placed over the anterior portion of the lower skull"
*snipped*

IMHO, that the description states, "over the anterior portion of the lower skull" does answer one question...

IMHO, the this suggest that the duct tape was NOT wrapped around the skull. IOW...the description is silent on the tape regarding the posterior (back) and explicit regarding the anterior (front).

Further...IMHO, using the above, the "overlapping" was possibly the result of a process like :cry: tear a strip, apply, tear a strip, apply, etc. vs. the result of wrapping around.

Hope that makes sense.

No one is debating it was placed while soft tissue was intact.
The debate is whether she was alive, minutes dead, or if that still encompasses a two to three day window before leakage begins. The report says CLEARLY placed before decomposition. The question is when does decomp begin as defined in the ME world.

This is from google books: http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...mes&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a I'm not going to quote the whole thing but the chart lists stages of decomp and lists "skin slippage" (which would have an impact on duct tape placement IMO) as a stage of decomp occuring within 4 to 7 hours.

She just tried to sop it up. And then she shoved the paper towels in the trash bag from Tony's. Bet she did this when she first noticed the smell on gas can day.

just another one of those pesky details that wouldn't go away....

:(

So if the duct tape was placed prior to her death, then where did the decomp. fluid come from if the body was in the trunk less than two days? The body was clothed and the clothing, diaper/pull up would have absorbed some fluid. The facial area may have been the one area still exposed.

All of your intestinal fluids, stomach bile and acids, and the contents of the bowels are expelled from the body via the rectum. The stain is described as basketball sized in George's interview. A diaper would already be saturated with the contents of your bladder after death.

I would imagine that her diaper did contain urine and/or fecal material at time of death. We lose control of our bladder/bowels when we die. Unfortunately, due to the flooding and wildlife, we will never find anything.

I think the reason they fought so hard for this is that it proves what they were saying, that someone else did this and put Caylee there, after the fact is not possible. We now have proof that this is not the case. It destroys what they have worked so hard to create, reasonable doubt.

They and their lawyer LIED to the public about the tape. Ya know, I can see THEM lying but Brad is a friggin' lawyer, he should have known better- the truth always finds a way to show itself, Brad. I have been disgusted by this family and their lies since "day 1".. but I am now disgusted with Brad Conway and his lies. I am going to begin writing a letter to NORML in regard to this lawyer who works directly with and through them for advertising and more.

You make me SICK, Brad Conway. SICK! You lying sell-out, I hope Cindy is paying you good money and that money is worth it to you in the end!

If only I could "thank" your post a million times. This is so noteworthy, I needed to quote it.

Please update us on your letter to NORML.

Ears and eyes. Skin splits (sorry). Diapers leak.

Ears, yes that's true. The duct tape did go far enough around to be attached to the hair on both sides so perhaps the ears were covered with it as well.

Eyes and skin splitting in less than two days? Dunno, would need an expert on that one. Diaper probably no leakage within 2 days of decomp.

She just tried to sop it up. And then she shoved the paper towels in the trash bag from Tony's. Bet she did this when she first noticed the smell on gas can day.

Anyone remember that HUGE package of paper towels she bought at Target?
I thought then - hmmm...:waitasec:

Part of Brad's statement on Larry K. concerning the evidence...

KING: All right. The heart of -- the body is stuffed in a laundry bag. The skull is wrapped in duct tape.

Could you imagine your daughter would do that?

CINDY ANTHONY: No. And I don't...

CONWAY: The duct tape probably was not wrapped around the skull. There are -- the forensics...

KING: Well, what do we know and what don't we know?

CONWAY: We know that there was no flesh and no hair attached to the -- to the duct tape, yet that's what goes out in the media and that's what people assume to be true. And that's the unfair part, is that this -- this young lady has not had her opportunity in court, yet -- yet people have drawn conclusions from discovery that's out there.

BC certainly fits in well with the Anthony family ..
:loser: all of them ..
Liars too ..

IMHO, that the description states, "over the anterior portion of the lower skull" does answer one question...

IMHO, the this suggest that the duct tape was NOT wrapped around the skull. IOW...the description is silent on the tape regarding the posterior (back) and explicit regarding the anterior (front).

Further...IMHO, using the above, the "overlapping" was possibly the result of a process like tear a strip, apply, tear a strip, apply, etc. vs. the result of wrapping around.

I believe you are correct.

All who think they have an idea are merely speculating, that's all. If that were to be determined, it would have been in the report.

snipped - I think once the tape was analysed... they do know now - but did not at the time of autopsy

KING: All right. The heart of -- the body is stuffed in a laundry bag. The skull is wrapped in duct tape.

Could you imagine your daughter would do that?

CINDY ANTHONY: No. And I don't...

CONWAY: The duct tape probably was not wrapped around the skull. There are -- the forensics...

KING: Well, what do we know and what don't we know?

CONWAY: We know that there was no flesh and no hair attached to the -- to the duct tape, yet that's what goes out in the media and that's what people assume to be true. And that's the unfair part, is that this -- this young lady has not had her opportunity in court, yet -- yet people have drawn conclusions from discovery that's out there.

Let them keep talking, no wonder they don't want all this out. Out and out lies. :furious:

Can somebody please explain to me how the autopsy report could tarnish Caylee's memory as stated in one of the news artilcles today? Caylee was a sweet innocent child who did not deserve this and her memory could never be tarnished - she did not ask for this. The only memory tarnished is the one that is held for her killer/mother. Am I missing something?:waitasec:

I would like those folks to stop saying that. Caylee was the victim. Her memory, as you've said, cannot possibly be tarnished.

Ears, yes that's true. The duct tape did go far enough around to be attached to the hair on both sides so perhaps the ears were covered with it as well.

Eyes and skin splitting in less than two days? Dunno, would need an expert on that one. Diaper probably no leakage within 2 days of decomp.

She was in pullups, not diapers..unless much has changed since 13 years when my boy was in 'em they leak pretty fast - I expect after death when bowels and all release (sorry) it probably started leaking pretty fast.

Likely a human body placed in trunk shortly after death and allowed to decompose for up to 3 days. Unusually high concentration of chloroform.

View attachment 4170
Thank you so much for posting these! Its' too bad when it's a larger explanation, that is is near impossible to read :)

snipped

Thank you Mr Conway, you lying .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member