2009.06.19 Autopsy Report Released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another thought on the hair matt at the base of the skull. If there was a blow to the head that ruptured the skin and blood/spinal fluid leaked from this area, this could account for the stain in the trunk. This could indicate that the body was not 'wrapped' till later. It would mesh with the body only being in the trunk a relatively short time. However would the child need to still be alive for a time (after being placed in the trunk) in order for these fluids to create the stain described?

Ears, yes that's true. The duct tape did go far enough around to be attached to the hair on both sides so perhaps the ears were covered with it as well.

Eyes and skin splitting in less than two days? Dunno, would need an expert on that one. Diaper probably no leakage within 2 days of decomp.

Working in healthcare for years, I have seen many patients skin "weep" heavily when the body cannot release the fluid any other way. Dressings will become saturated quickly and need changing very frequently! In other words - Caylee "wept"!:furious:

So if the duct tape was placed prior to her death, then where did the decomp. fluid come from if the body was in the trunk less than two days? The body was clothed and the clothing, diaper/pull up would have absorbed some fluid. The facial area may have been the one area still exposed.

Ears, eyes, skin? I know when my children were small, those pull ups couldn't contain large quantities of diarreah when they were sick...(ugh, sorry for being so graphic) but it does leak out of the back when they are laying down.

:furious:It sure does. It also indicates that decomposition got on to the paper towels. That is why LE was so sure that Caylee was dead before her little remains were found. I would assume that this would also come into play with the high levels of chloroform found in the trunk and all of the decomposition?:mad:

I would think so. Remember KC (can't even think of her without wanting to smash her teeth in, ugh) told Annie, when asked what was up with the chloroform, stated "I don't know, I had cleaning supplies in there".

So glad we have more of these nails to drill in that sick monsters coffin.

If you read further though, it DOES state it covered the nasal apertures as well as her mouth. That's pretty clear & damning.

Thanks, BostonSu. Can someone point me to where it says this? I'm reading as fast as I can...just haven't found this explicitly stated yet.

TIA!

Just to think of Casey applying "overlapping", multiple layers of duct tape over her child's face, mouth, speaks volumes. I can't buy that multiple pieces of duct tape were used to stop leakage or point to a kidnapping. No, when she put this on Caylee, my common sense, is telling me that she did it to kill her. The fact that no medication is found makes it all the more heinous and cruel, just the words the state used in bringing back the DP for her sorry ***.

I never thought the placement of duct tape was to look like a kidnapping. Too planned for Casey. Or to seal the body - bodies leak from several openings after death. But at the same time, I never really thought about the alternative. Which is that, she placed duct tape over her mouth (and presumably nose) in several layers tight enough and/or far back enough to hold the two jaw pieces together. And what - watched her daughter suffocate? Good God.

Do you think its possible that she ducted taped her mouth shut and put her inthe trunk so that she could go our with Toni and he wouldn't hear her? I wonder whose car they took to the videa store. Surely she would have realized you can't leave a child in the trunk in the summer time.

Just to think of Casey applying "overlapping", multiple layers of duct tape over her child's face, mouth, speaks volumes. I can't buy that multiple pieces of duct tape were used to stop leakage or point to a kidnapping. No, when she put this on Caylee, my common sense, is telling me that she did it to kill her. The fact that no medication is found makes it all the more heinous and cruel, just the words the state used in bringing back the DP for her sorry ***.

I think this is what brought the DP back to the table

Working in healthcare for years, I have seen many patients skin "weep" heavily when the body cannot release the fluid any other way. Dressings will become saturated quickly and need changing very frequently! In other words - Caylee "wept"!:furious:

We have patients whose legs "weep" when they get too swollen with an overload of fluid. Occasionally these split also since the skin can only stretch so far.

The decomp on the paper towels is very damning. JB should have encouraged that little witch to plead out. But apparently the real truth is supposed to be coming out from the defense at trial. Which would be???? (crickets chirping in the background). Plead out and move on. KC is not leaving jail...and JB has effectively "Baezed" himself professionally into the ground. Thin the herd I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79