2009.07.28 / 2009.07.29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pages 412 & 413 - $14,000???? What is that about? A plan with TL?

Salem

Why am I recalling (early in case) that CA took out a home equity loan to cover credit card charges KC made on her credit cards for about $14,000?????

Seems like I recall this being mentioned in the media for a couple of weeks...........

EDIT TO ADD LINK:

Yuri tells Mrs Plesea that the reason the Anthony’s had to get into the 401K was that Casey was stealing a lot of money from them and they almost lost their home…

Shirley said Cindy even had to pay back the IRS because he cashed in his retirement savings from a previous job and didn’t tell Cindy about it so she could include it in their tax return.

Casey had run up credit card debt of $45K (so she had to have opened credit card accounts under Cindy’s name). Cindy always blamed George for everything, never told the truth about Casey.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...++"credit+card+debt"&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Salem

But then again....

Just read on another forum that supposively GA mentioned in his Aug 8 FBI interview that KC had $14,000 to give JB

So maybe KC wasn't talking to TL but was on the phone with JB telling him that she had $14,000 to give him to retain his service (overhead by CA). I doubt, however, she really had $14,000 to start with. Think it was probably another lie she figured she would try to cover later...

A no brainer for a non-nurse. She is certainly grasping...I think she has lost her intellectual reasoning skills in this crisis. And she can't even see it!
I don't know, but judging from the lies that she swallowed from her daughter for YEARS without question? I would say she lost her intellectual prowess before this ever began...:banghead:

But then again....

Just read on another forum that supposively GA mentioned in his Aug 8 FBI interview that KC had $14,000 to give JB

So maybe KC wasn't talking to TL but was on the phone with JB telling him that she had $14,000 to give him to retain his service (overhead by CA). I doubt, however, she really had $14,000 to start with. Think it was probably another lie she figured she would try to cover later...
George said $1,400(hundred) in that interview...

George said $1,400(hundred) in that interview...

Another poster pointed out that Cindy tended to "lose" zero's also ($200,00 to $20,000 to $2,000). Maybe it's a family trait not to be able to carry a full count of zero's. :banghead:

Looks like CA lied about KC smoking too - see page 13 in link http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1603690/casey-anthony-computer-report

First part, starting at the part where it says KC A, today at 11:28AM...I didn't end up going. I hung out here with Nate. It was better to smoke, eat and watch horror movies...'

CA and KC were really best friends. They knew each other like the backs of their hands. It's really quite touching.
She could have been talking about pot, marijuana...and not cigarettes at all...:waitasec:

Salem

Hazy memory of one of KC's friends stating KC told them she had $14,000 in an acct.Maybe when she and Amy were looking at houses to rent????
Honestly,I'm too tired to look right now,but it might have been Amy. It went along with all all of KC's other lies.

Page 498 (2nd) what picture can't they talk about? Why is Baez telling CA not to go into anything? and to Zip It???

Salem
Salem,
Hop on over to the "Sleuthing Cindy . . . . . Sealed items" thread all about this info

Salem,
Hop on over to the "Sleuthing Cindy . . . . . Sealed items" thread all about this info

I'm on my way. :waitasec:

This has me stumped. I don't remember the Court sealing anything?

Salem

I'm on my way. :waitasec:

This has me stumped. I don't remember the Court sealing anything?

Salem
The court sealed the video of Casey when Caylee's remains were found.
and
The court sealed HOW the defense was paying FOR the defense.
and
The grand jury testimony of George is sealed.
and
The suicide note is sealed...

Right?

Hazy memory of one of KC's friends stating KC told them she had $14,000 in an acct.Maybe when she and Amy were looking at houses to rent????
Honestly,I'm too tired to look right now,but it might have been Amy. It went along with all all of KC's other lies.

When Cindy was talking about going to a lawyer to draw up wills, she said something about the lawyer also setting up "Caylee's first trust fund." But I thought George said a long time ago that he started a little savings account for Caylee that only had a couple of hundred dollars in it (until Casey stole the money). Hardly a "trust fund" that would require the assistance of a lawyer. Is it possible that there was another account for Caylee with $14,000 in it that Casey would think of as "hers" or potentially hers??

Or maybe Casey just meant "my mom has a credit card with a $14,000 limit, so I could get $14,000 on a cash advance anytime I want." ;)

CA talks about Jeff Hopkins and his son?? I know there was a Jeff Hopkins, maybe a friend of Lee's, but thought it was established that there was not a Jeff Hopkins with a son named Zack, that Zanny babysat for?:waitasec: This was apparently another lie? So, why does CA still go on about him in these depos, as though he exists??:waitasec: Talking about clothes his mother gave Caylee, how he used ZFG for a babsitter and was how KC met them?? If indeed, this has been proven to be another outrageous lie, and no person exists, why do they let her go on about him without picking her up on this?

The court sealed the video of Casey when Caylee's remains were found.
and
The court sealed HOW the defense was paying FOR the defense.
and
The grand jury testimony of George is sealed.
and
The suicide note is sealed...

Right?

And Dominic Casey's second interview with LE is apparently sealed.

CA talks about Jeff Hopkins and his son?? I know there was a Jeff Hopkins, maybe a friend of Lee's, but thought it was established that there was not a Jeff Hopkins with a son named Zack, that Zanny babysat for?:waitasec: This was apparently another lie? So, why does CA still go on about him in these depos, as though he exists??:waitasec: Talking about clothes his mother gave Caylee, how he used ZFG for a babsitter and was how KC met them?? If indeed, this has been proven to be another outrageous lie, and no person exists, why do they let her go on about him without picking her up on this?

There is a real Jeff Hopkins that went to their school. We must always remember, the PEOPLE AND RELATIONSHIPS IN CASEY'S ZANNI WORLD ARE ALL MADE UP!!

She grabbed names from a hat and assigned families & stories to them as she went along. What amazes me, is that LE knew all of this Casey /Zanni trip to Tampa, car accident /hospital /sisters friends gibberish was all part of Casey's imagi-zanni world. What boggles the mind is that Cindy can repeat all these lies ver batim and the even now, we & LE have to listen to the BS like it should make sense. Casey was with Tony & Ricardo during this whole time . . . hiding out from her family after she murdered her daughter . .

Cindy went so far as to show up at Universal Studios to see Casey on July3, 2008!
Sat is guest services and called her saying "I'm here!" Now that, is the epitome of denial to me, because not only did Casey not work there, nor had she for some time, but she was scamming her mother on the phone then with this we're doing the hard Rock thing & Zanni has the KIDS! Caylee was dead and Jeff Hopkins had no kids!!!!!!

ETA I'm not sure if we have such a thing up here in the great frozen Northland as the "Baker-act," but if I keep reading all this nonsense . . I'm gonna have one of those too!

There is a real Jeff Hopkins that went to their school. We must always remember, the PEOPLE AND RELATIONSHIPS IN CASEY'S ZANNI WORLD ARE ALL MADE UP!!

She grabbed names from a hat and assigned families & stories to them as she went along. What amazes me, is that LE knew all of this Casey /Zanni trip to Tampa, car accident /hospital /sisters friends gibberish was all part of Casey's imagi-zanni world. What boggles the mind is that Cindy can repeat all these lies ver batim and the even now, we & LE have to listen to the BS like it should make sense. Casey was with Tony & Ricardo during this whole time . . . hiding out from her family after she murdered her daughter . .

Cindy went so far as to show up at Universal Studios to see Casey on July3, 2008!
Sat is guest services and called her saying "I'm here!" Now that, is the epitome of denial to me, because not only did Casey not work there, nor had she for some time, but she was scamming her mother on the phone then with this we're doing the hard Rock thing & Zanni has the KIDS! Caylee was dead and Jeff Hopkins had no kids!!!!!!

ETA I'm not sure if we have such a thing up here in the great frozen Northland as the "Baker-act," but if I keep reading all this nonsense . . I'm gonna have one of those too!

BBM

This is what drive me crazy about CA too, and they let her go on as if it is a FACT

Anyone reading these Depos, and not familiar with all the evidence, from the beginning, would think this person existed, and LE does not challenge her:waitasec:

When Cindy was talking about going to a lawyer to draw up wills, she said something about the lawyer also setting up "Caylee's first trust fund." But I thought George said a long time ago that he started a little savings account for Caylee that only had a couple of hundred dollars in it (until Casey stole the money). Hardly a "trust fund" that would require the assistance of a lawyer. Is it possible that there was another account for Caylee with $14,000 in it that Casey would think of as "hers" or potentially hers??

BBM.

Think it was the same account and this is just another example of the Anthonys' attempts at social climbing. Like the term "nanny" (which they later realized sounds ridiculous given KC's situation and tried to backpeddle and claim it originated with the Grunds).

JMO.

BBM

This is what drive me crazy about CA too, and they let her go on as if it is a FACT

Anyone reading these Depos, and not familiar with all the evidence, from the beginning, would think this person existed, and LE does not challenge her:waitasec:
Well, they do kind of, they ask her if she has found ANY evidence or corroboration that proves that ANYTHING that Casey had told her of this entire fiasco to be the truth...and I do not believe Cindy HAD found anything that could show any single solitary thing that Casey told her was true.

It kind of makes you feel sorry for Cindy in a way that she slips in and out of reality like that...Casey has REALLY made a fool of her hasn't she?:blushing: And continues to do so as long as Cindy continues to slip in and out of this whole pack of lies!:banghead:

snipped...
It kind of makes you feel sorry for Cindy in a way that she slips in and out of reality like that...Casey has REALLY made a fool of her hasn't she?:blushing: And continues to do so as long as Cindy continues to slip in and out of this whole pack of lies!:banghead:

Casey didn't make a fool of Cindy.. Cindy makes a fool of Cindy. She lies because she is a liar... no one makes her lie. She chooses to. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She is just as bad as Casey....minus a murder.

Or maybe Casey just meant "my mom has a credit card with a $14,000 limit, so I could get $14,000 on a cash advance anytime I want." ;)

Actually they mentioned the trust fund in relation to wills. It would be insteresting to know the contents of GA and CA's will or wills.

Normally inheritance is passed to the children, and the grandchildren will then recieve from their parents. Or if something specific is set asside for Grandkids, then the parent is the responsible oversear. The term trust fund may indicate that G and C made some other provisions for Caylee. ie If they die a portion of their estate is held in trust for Caylee. That could be huge, as it would undermine much of their assertions in their deposition about KC. It would prove that they knew there was a deep money issue there, and that they had concerns about Caylee's future well being.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back