2009.08.21 Motions hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
6/1 through 7/15: agreed. Phone calls only. Produce in camera to judge. Include 7/15 through 7/23 no one discussed. Produce in camera to judge. 7/23 through 9/12. Produce in camera to judge. 9/13 through 12/18. Produce in camera to judge. Phone records only. All within 30 days.
They included the 15th-23rd...but they're already out.

here's how it goes - TL says he met KC near her house where she ran out of gas on June 23rd - his cell ping records show he was there - KC says it never happened - so TL put the remains there -

Her text messages verify that she ran out of gas three times, prolly with dates to support those times.

ETA: "KC says..." <rolls eyes> But what do the pings say?

I think the Caylee button Daddy is wearing mat be getting to her!

Casey is crying!!! ugh!!!
I usually just read here but I couldn't help post to this one....She is only crying because she knows that if the Padilla crew is allowed to testify....the defense is not going to be able to save her.....IMO

I wish GA would get closer to the dang microphone. I hear JB wayyyy too loud and clear and barely hear GA.

:banghead:

She can't look her father in the eyes. Her eyes are every where but on him and if he looks toward her, that is when she quickly looks away.

Hello everybody,
I have been switching t.v. channels and can't find a channel on direct t.v. that is showing it live........can someone point me in the right direction?
TIA
Mumsy

She can't look her father in the eyes. Her eyes are every where but on him and if he looks toward her, that is when she quickly looks away.

I hope its shame.

Hello everybody,
I have been switching t.v. channels and can't find a channel on direct t.v. that is showing it live........can someone point me in the right direction?
TIA
Mumsy

WATCH LIVE NOW: Casey Anthony In Court For 9:30AM Hearing On Motions

George is hostile, uncooperative, and evasive. This trial is going to be something else! :eek:

Hello everybody,
TIA
Mumsy

TruTv, if you have it....Not sure of your channel though

George is such an a$$. He gets that smug look, blinks really fast and thrown his head back- would love a body language and kinesics expert's take on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico